Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

Laarz and Krazeyivan were the only two left st the studio by time Leopold and Marahumm arrived the following morning.

"What the hell is going on?" she asked. "I hear Flubbucket was turned into a fire hydrant and Noammr and Ankeli killed each other. I know one of you know something!"

Laarz shook his head and replied, "Like, it's all Ivan. He wanted to put fear into all of us. Why do you think he signed on for this movie?"

Leopold looked at him, face hard and stern. "Is that true? Have you been killing everyone, along with Orphan, Noodle, and Bad Ash?"

"I am so-" Marahumm started to whisper.

"Shut up, Mara! Ivan, did you or not?"

He looked at her, raising his hand slowly, flesh melting to reveal a scarred hand, complete with blades on his fingers. "What do you think, Leopold?"

Suddenly all the lights were shut off and he chuckled in the distance. "Mara! Mara!" she called for him. "Laarz!"

"Like, ah," Krazeyivan sarcastically said in the background. "Laarz is the last one left alive, someone i was def not expecting to survive. He's so dead. I'm sending his pretty face straight to Hell!!!"

A portal opened up in the middle of the studio, Laarz falling in. "LAARZ!"

Leopold dove towards the gaping wound in the ground. Laarz was holding on to the edge, bones making up the sides, moving body parts (tongues in particular) moving wildly, as if trying to catch him and slide him down to Satan's lair. Laarz's grip had slipped and he caught a tongue as well as Leopold's hand.

"Like, don't let go!" he begged.

"I won't! I promise! Mara! Mara, please help me!"

"C'mon, Leo!" Krazeyivan called out, clinging against one of the hellmouth's walls with his bladed hand. "Let him go! He's ours!"

"You're crazy!"

"And you're dreaming!" He put her to sleep and Leopold's grip slacked.

"LEO! NOOOOOO!!" Laarz cried as fell to the fiery pits.

The last thing she remembered hearing was an evil cackling and she herself fell into darkness. When she awoke, she was on the cold ground, the studio empty. And cold. A light shined as she looked around.

"Baby?"

It was Marahumm, his camera light on. He set it down beside him, the light behind him.

"What? Where-"

"Shh, babe. We have some company."

A tall man, badly burned on his face, wearing a dusty and dirty red and green sweater emerged from the light. Behind him were the other bad guys Leopold had written in her movie, bad guys she had known growing up, come to scoff at their names because she knew they weren't real.

They were real now.

She began to weep and wimper. "Mara..."

"It's all about the movie, baby. MY movie. And I did not spend a lot of money to not get my movie."

He stood up as the guys surrounded her, weapons out and ready.

"MARA!"

"Get her, boys!"

He filmed her death, some of her blood getting on the camera lens. When it was all said and done with, he clicked it off and said, "Thank you, gentlemen. You shall be rewarded greatly. People will fear you all once again..."

like,OMG,Leo like you did good totally;)

Yes, some excellent scene writing. Big thanks to Mara and Leo!

According to mine, my two bullets were "Dear lucky charms" - and would have killed anyone.:thumbsup:

Curse you, Leo!

no, you would've been safe, Noodle Cadnoodle Doodle. if i can remember right, you would've been safe. ;) wasted bullet.

lulz. pwned, Gornman! XD

Roles/Powers/Cast: (btw, my descriptions for y'all in y'all's PMs were awesome! XD they made Marahumm and I laugh! XD)

~Zarniwoop, the Stoner- "Magic TRUTH Shrooms." these were a one shot item that let him see any one night action chosen by random.

~ThunderCat and Zhao_Yue, A Couple o' Horny Teeangers- these two were the lovers. if one died, the other died automatically. lol, TC and i kinda have a running, inside joke with this! <3 you, Zhao! :D ;) hehehe!

~LozHinge the Unhinged, Token Black Guy (one of my fave roles that i was so sad not to see work. Thank you, Zombies the board/tile game for inspiration! :D)- "There IS something in my pocket!" Loz had two items in each of his pockets. One was a set of keys to an old van that let him escape any night action and in the other was a cell phone with one battery bar left. he could choose any player for one night and talk to them. trick was was he did not know what item was in what pocket. he could use both items, but only one per night.

~Noammr, Tough Guy Jock (Noammr, if you still have your PM, i think yuo should give everyone a better understanding of what "Touchdown!" also means to you. ;) lmao!!!)- this was the classic vigi. i was beginning to wonder when you would use this, lol!

~Laarz, Big-chested, beautiful, blonde girl- classic VI. unlike Marahumm, i LOVE the VI role. ha! i think it's hilarious and thought it would be perfect for this game. he did have post restrictions that were added on last minute. he did have to say "like, omg (ohmygosh and ohmyGod worked as well) and totally". Laarz, just to let you know, you WERE allowed to post more than one sentence from the get-go! XD gawd... "Laarz Ulrich", one of the most metal, BA guys in rock history and he got the most femm role ever! :rolf:

~Gorny, Macho Cop- he was immune to Doc saves, so to make sure he could go on living for a while longer, i gave him "Two Lucky Ladies," good luck bullets with vargas girls etched into them. while he could kill anyone, there were a few ways that this wouldn't have worked (see Hero and Michael Myers)

~Jason Maher, Healer- a basic Doc who practiced Wicca, and because he was a good witch, he could only heal the innocent ones (see Hannibal Lector).

~Asrrin, the Hero (another one of my fave roles that i didn't see get to play :()- he had a safety vest thingy that could come in very handy. One of two things could happen at nighttime: if he felt that he could help a player live longer because they were on to something or whatever, he could give up his vest to that player OR he had a fifty-fifty shot of the losing/keeping the vest. Example: if Asrrin was targeted by a Mafia member, the Cop, or the Vigi, he could keep his vest and be saved or his vest would turn to dust (lose it) and run away. either way, he would still live to see another day. If he had given his vest up, the keep/lose rule would apply to the person wearing the vest; they could not give up their vest. Asrrin was NOT immune to the SK, only he didn't know that. ;)

~Krazeyivan, Fred Kruegar- a Mafia member. was able to leave night clues, no matter how full of **** they were or not. i said "I doubted anyone would take them seriously anyway." lol!

~Noodle, Micheal Myers- was immune to Nightkills.

~Bad Ash, Jason Voorhees- "Is that a machete in your pocket or are you just happy it's Friday the 13th?" bcuz the day had started on Friday the 13th, we gave Bad Ash a VERY nice surprise once nighttime started. Not only was he immune to NKs for that night only, but he also got an extra nightkill (his PM made him happy! ^_^ i sent him a funny clip. Ash, if you still have it, you may share. lol! if not, i will find it and post it. it's so funny! it's something i must show everyone, ya know? lol!!! the one time both Noodle and Bad Ash are on the same team, and they both die! XD)

~Orphan, Billy Loomis- mafia guy. he was from Scream.

~Ankeli, Hannibal Lector- because Hannibal is so eeriely charming and suave, he was immune to investigations (would turn up Pro-Town), could be saved by the Healer, but could not kill on the first night phase.

~Flubbucket, Yancy Thompson- the male version of Nancy Thompson, the main protagonist in Nightmare on Elm St. (the drunk thing was a joke i was going with from last game! lol!)

~ITY, Johnny Depp (aka "Glenn Lantz")- highest paid actor on set, this was Johnny's first movie role. i gave hints as to who he was (at one point, i had ITY say "Savvy" in one of the stories. "Savvy" was something Depp said often in Pirates of the Cabb.; the pirate themed dining room, when Mara went to his house and asked who was there, Winnona Ryder or some other chick. they were actual girls he had dated in the past. Not to mention Memorial is a really wealthy part in Houston).

~Hey, Kevin Bacon (aka "Jack")- second highest paid actor on set, this was Bacon's first role, Jack in Friday the 13th.

i will post night actions later. gonna take a break or else my carpel tunnel (<--sp?) is bound to wake me during the night (joke! if anything, it would be my back. i guess after years of popping my spine, it's wearing out. i can't stnad for long periods of time or else when i slouch over or finally sit down, aches and pains kill my lower back. sometimes it's hard to relax or stand back up. :\)! that and i want to chill with Marahumm. hehe!

something else i wanted to mention, i gave out real locations (the only one that was not real was the studio. there is an area here called the Galleria. i don't believe there are studios down here). Montrose was the dead give away and im a bit surprised no one Googled it. Montrose is the heart of the homo/bisexual/transgender community in Houston and was recently ranked one of the ten nicest neighborhoods in the US (idk, something like that. go Wikipedia it! lol! and if you go back to one of the stories, i think the day after TC and Zhao were killed, i mentioned "They lived in Montrose. Does that not mean anything to y'all?" lol, i had to say that. sorry!), and Memorial is an actual part of town that is really wealthy. i like to use real locations in my stories (forum or not forum) most of the time. people i know irl are fun to use as well. i don't have to work as hard, lol!

Oh dear, Noammr! I had the town by that point, and my original plan was to just off Ivan during the day and then you during the night, leaving me to win the game. I don't know exactly why I was swayed to vote for Hey, maybe I wanted to ensure getting flubbucket's vote. Dumb dumb Lecter!

Jason M. being the doctor was quite obvious, strengthened by him not outing his role. I was all tingly inside for getting him off so early on. Why I wasn't lynched the next day, I have no idea. After that day, ITY had to go, I knew I couldn't save myself if I let him pressure me during the next day phase.

I wasn't really ready for 4 mafia members, I thought after killing Orphan I was good to go and cruise to victory, so Ivan being mafia kind of caught me by surprise as well.

Ah well, good game, and even though I usually hate playing the SK since it's nigh impossible to win, this one was fun. Mainly because the town was so easy to hold on a leash. :p

To the lowest, evil, butchering mafia in this round - you have sunk below the deepest layer of prehistoric frog **** at the bottom of a New Jersey scum swamp.

No hard feelings, fellas! :D

Seriously, someone has to go first and I can take it.
I could have used my special ability first night. I knew that as a newcomer in his second ever mafia game, having been murdered first in his first ever game, I was a very likely target (based upon my readings of previous mafia games).
However, my 50/50 shot at safety or phoning someone when I had no idea of their alignment meant I wanted to hold back until I started to get a feel for who was who. So much for thinking about it too hard :)

When's the next mafia round? I guarantee that if I survive the first night, I will offer myself as the Day 1 lynch - FOR THE TOWN!! :D

Oh dear, Noammr! I had the town by that point, and my original plan was to just off Ivan during the day and then you during the night, leaving me to win the game. I don't know exactly why I was swayed to vote for Hey, maybe I wanted to ensure getting flubbucket's vote. Dumb dumb Lecter!

Ahahaha, so close Ankeli, so close.
I may have messed up a lot along the way but I sure got you good buddy ;).

Loz said:
Seriously, someone has to go first and I can take it.

Like I said Loz, I'm sure this won't happen more then two or three more times before it stops being funny.

Four times tops.

Why weren't you lynched the next day Ankeli, maybe this made people think,

like"OMG",Ankeli is like totally being setup

I thought that you were one of the bad guys and maybe that showing support for you might get me lynched,which is all i wanted anyway.

Like I said Loz, I'm sure this won't happen more then two or three more times before it stops being funny.

Four times tops.

:rolf:

Noammr has just become suspicious, in my view. Forever. ;)

Loz you just need a better role next time,like KABOOOOM!!!! that will show them;)

Laarz, I admit my choice of roles so far leaves a lot to be desired. :)

I want the Terminator role in the next mafia round, your puny 21st Century weapons will be useless :smug:

like"OMG",Ankeli is like totally being setup

Am I the only one who wants Laarz to keep his post restriction for all future games? :D

NO NO!!!! please,no (whimper) I dont see how i got to the end,you guys usually lnych someone like me,on second thought,hmmmm:laugh:

NO NO!!!! please,no (whimper) I dont see how i got to the end,you guys usually lnych someone like me,on second thought,hmmmm:laugh:

I think that after what happened in the last game with Krazey's planet destroyer- people were a little bit wary to lynch someone with a post restriction.:crazyeyes:

I knew my bullets really were not going to kill anything... I just wanted to yank Noodle's chain.

Oh and the T-800 avatar was picked by pure chance before I got the role. It fit perfectly.

Anyone who wants a quick mafia game while they wait for the next Community Forum game can join the exiled Single Player Forum mafia crowd here. The game is very basic (cop + doc + mafia + townies), and being run by me, so that might be more than enough reason to stay away... :p

Anyone who wants a quick mafia game while they wait for the next Community Forum game can join the exiled Single Player Forum mafia crowd here. The game is very basic (cop + doc + mafia + townies), and being run by me, so that might be more than enough reason to stay away... :p

The attitudes and clickyness tend to run too high there, I'll pass.

thanks, Jason, for the offer. :)

Night Actions

Night One (i think several of yuo call it "Night Zero")
~Gorny investigates himself. shows up Pro-Town (another thing about Gorny, he could only see alignment: Anti/Pro-Town)
~Zarniwoop uses his truth shrooms. he saw Bad Ash and Jason in a "scuffle" (idr what Marahumm said) because...
~Bad Ash targeted Jason and LozHinge.
~Jason saved himself

Day One
~Bad Ash is lynched

Night Two
~Ankeli targets Zhao.
~Gorny targets Zhao
~Ivan targets ThunderCat. Leaves "And so, the gap in the ranks have been filled" clue.
~Jason saves himself.

Day Two
~Asrrin is MKed due to no PM.
~Gorny requests to be MK bcuz of illness (why do you think i made him sick in the story scenes? and left bolded warnings to them both? lol!)
~Jason gets lynched

Night Three
~ITY was targeted by both Ankeli and Ivan

Day Three
~Noodle is lynched

Night Four
~Ankeli targets Orphan
~Orphan targets Zarniwoop

Day Four
~Hey is lynched

Night Five
~Ivan Targets Flubbs
~Ankeli targets Noammr
~Noammr FINALLY uses his one shot power to kill Ankeli

now, for some other news. this time, i will jsut cut to the chase as it did not save due to a small comp crash. :\

thank you guys for enjoying this round, enjoying the stories. that means a lot to me. in fact, it means so much to me that i have wanted to pick up writing again. by helping some host and doing it my own, it has made me that "i still got it" (lol to Marahumm! inside joke b/w us) and i want to try and work on a few unfinished projects. that and i need to get stuff ready for skool if i want to go, ya know? but i just wanted to sy thank you to TC, Wickedswami (if he's reading this. We miss ya, buddy!) and anyone else who has enjoyed themselves. you guys make my day sometimes. "like, OMG, seriously!" lol!

so, with that said, my announcement to y'all is i am unofficially officially retiring from hosting. it was fun, really, i enjoyed myself, but for now i don't want to host anymore. i am still wanting to participate in the games (you bet your sweet arses im still down to get my hands dirty! lol!), but not host. think of me as kinda like Brett Favre, or whatever his name is: retires from football, but joins a diff team later. i guess he realized he missed it too much, lmao! sorry, bad joke, i know, but couldn't resist! XD

You're required to host every now and then... er every fourth full moon if that will do.

I seriously wonder what a Noodle hosted game would be like.:crazyeyes:

Or a game with multiple moderators playing...:whistling:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High