Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

It was like watching paint dry!

What alignment are you laarz? and what is your special ability?

like not that i can tell, just to lynch me i guess,like totally omg blah blah blah

like to irritate, get lynched,like totally omg ,what do you think ;)

like,totally,omg, like bingo

The point of this last day I suspect was to give laarz the honor of falling on his sword!

If he is the VI it's him who's won the game. Scum second - then town a lowly last!

I was hoping there was a way to take ivan out,but I think I only win with the scum,we just have to see what Leo says like like totally omg you have to realize this is only t he third mafia game i have played. I thought Mara hated the VI role so it suprised me to get it

Should of night killed him Krazey - I was half expecting it when you didn't vote straight away- but that would of been another 48 hours wasted......

Bahahah, can't believe you didn't see that coming when the game didn't end right away Ivan ;)
Grats Laarz, gg townies and scummies (why oh why didn't you kill Ankeli goddamit?)

Laarz was the whole posting restriction made up?

Edit
Actually, maybe we should wait till the game is officially over.

(why oh why didn't you kill Ankeli goddamit?)

I had the same question!!

He was quite clearly Anti-town- I was on his case- he(and the mafia) night kills me and all of a sudden he's the most confirmed townie ever!:crazyeyes::whistling:

So if anyone's anti town just kill anyone who suses you and you'll be off the hook - you must be getting set up!!:coffee:

@Noammr what was your role?

One shot Vigi which I used last night on Ankeli...though I was half convinced he had some sort of nk immunity at that point, I just couldn't figure out why he wasn't nk'ed earlier.

Funny that if he'd have followed through with his silly cop claim and lynched Ivan he probably would've ended up winning when Ivan showed up scum :D.

Sorry ITY, I really wanted to lynch Ankeli earlier but he kept leading us to bad guys so I wasn't quite sure...I'm far too careful for these games ^^.

Edit
Like, omg Laarz is totally right, like totally...I'll stop posting until that happens.

Last edited:

I think Leo needs to have her fun with the story,like like totally omg

i will totally post a story in a few. we just got in to Mara's momma's house and i haven't settled in yet. i have been thinking about y'all and wondering how the cards have fallen. The mafia, *grumbles* for the third time now...* have won and they share this win with Laarz.

story will come in soon, as well as a play-by-play of night actions and roles and announcement from me. no, i am not knocked up or engaged so please none of that. :p

the reason i let this game continue is i thought that out of ALL THE AWESOME ROLES I GAVE OUT the only Townie left alive was the one i was not expecting to, the "Beautiful, Blonde, Village Idiot". so, i figured he could try and work his role out to the best of his ability and it worked. lol! i was happy. Laarz, i will try to do my best to give you the death scene you deserve, but remember what i said in your role description if the Mafia won. apologies, but i will let you be mentioned in the "sequel". lol!!! :D

edit: game over. another win for the mafia. talk freely among yourselves. will be back and will catch up as soon as i can. :)
gg, guys. i was hoping for the town, but... shtuff happens and i was amused. hehehehe!!!

btw, Ankeli, i (and im sure Mara too) are proud of you. we both agree that this was the best game you have played. :)

I really was the cop with two bullets to use and really did kill Zhao just for having the wrong avatar!

lolz!

The previous day phase I was thinking the whole time "If Krazey gets lynched Ankeli is golden!" Great game everyone! Hope you enjoyed Ms. Leo's game and stories as much as I did.

I know a couple nights a few people basically killed the same targets. Special note goes to Thundercat and Zhao, who were lovers and got targetted by:
Ankeli
Krazey
Gorny

overkill much?

I thought Mara hated the VI role so it suprised me to get it

You also have to keep in mind that this isn't my game; all credit goes directly to my better half.

I was the guy destined to be killed first night! Talk about type-casting! LOL ;)

Congratulations to my fellow mafiosos!

Was a valley girl,my masculinity took a hit,but tried my best to play the part,did anyone figure out "a brain cell then" and all the other ones? I thought flubbucket had it figured out but not sure now. Was post restricted ,the like, omg and totally. the rest just my lame attempt to get lynched. thanks for the fun;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High