Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

I'll just kill him overnight. :whistling:

...:rolf:

Allright, it's time to out my role. I've been hinting for it along the game, but to my surprise no one's caught up with it. I'm the 2nd cop.

Well Played? Maybe just very bad play on the town side. If any of the more experienced players were still alive I think he would have been torn to shreds....

Congrats to Krazey - well played as a mafia - lasted till the last day and no-one even picked him, except Ank's made up cop claim- which as Noammr said if he'd stuck with his guess he could of won it!

And to the town- if someone lynches your Doc - he's not on your team!

@ the hosts- if Laarz had no chance of winning if the mafia won- WHAT was the point in the last day?

But i did, which every side won i join when you see the story you will understand. don't want to steal Leo's thunder.

Then just declare you've both won and not extend the game for another couple of days..

Who were the scum anyway? - I have Bad Ash, Noodle, Krazey- what was orphan?

Orphan was one of us.

Orphan was one of us.

I thought he was - all that talk of a SK only game even after it was disproved!

Must of been hard for you to communicate- 2 americans, an aussie and a brit- truly worldwide mafia... so many timezones!

So why was Orphan eaten by Lecter? Was Lecter a serial killer role separate to the scum?

By the way, the reason I refused to out my role was two-fold. First, I think outing roles to save your own arse is as lame as you can get. Second, I was convinced those calling loudly for me to do so were likely scum (especially Anelki). I had no intention of giving them the satisfaction.

And was Noamr pro-town or rogue?

Anyway, good game scum (Orphan, Noodle, Krazey, Ash), especially after the bad start with Ash being semi-outed and lynched day 1. Good game to lone scum Ankeli as well. How in the blue hell he didn't get lynched is beyond me, especially after my lynch followed by the NK of my chief defender.

A couple of clarifications: I was told in my role PM I would not receive notification of a successful save, and I presume this meant it would never have been mentioned in the storyline either. So if it wasn't for Zarni, I would never have known I saved my own bacon on night 1. I also protected myself on night 2 (knowing the scum were after me), being able to protect the same person twice in a row, but no more than that. This further explains my reluctance to out myself - I would have been unable to protect myself, and I'm guessing any attempted protection of someone else would have fallen through as well due to me being NKed. I would have used it on either flub or ITY had I survived, most likely the latter.

Well Played? Maybe just very bad play on the town side. If any of the more experienced players were still alive I think he would have been torn to shreds....

Eh, t'was a pretty good game from Ankeli up to the cop claim (seriously dude, what was that?) - at that point it was obvious that I had to nk him, something I considered since day 2 (I should've kept my mouth shut during the last day though, maybe he wouldn't have targeted me for his nk).

@Jason - I was pro-town with one kill to make during the game. Sorry for the lynch :p figured you'd at least give us some kind of obscure hint if you survived night 0 due to some ability of your own and the 'I don't know how I survived' just didn't add up.

I know a couple nights a few people basically killed the same targets. Special note goes to Thundercat and Zhao, who were lovers and got targetted by:
Ankeli
Krazey
Gorny

overkill much?

:rolf:

On a side note - can we try and finish next game without modkills? Can't remember the last game I took part in that didn't have at least 2.

Thanks to both Leo and Mara for hosting, was a fun round and the stories were simply awesome :thumbup:.

edit
btw, scummies - why didn't you kill Ankeli? He was just as bad for you as he was for us and you couldn't possibly assume he'd get offed by a vigi :grin:.

btw, scummies - why didn't you kill Ankeli? He was just as bad for you as he was for us and you couldn't possibly assume he'd get offed by a vigi :grin:.

I think we may have to go back to lynching him on day 1 - safer that way!:hang:

Did we win the bet with him not getting lynched?:thumbup:

I think I may be a very wealthy man- or did Gorny catch us?:tongue:

Overkill? That was like, totally, OMFG overkill. At least me and Zhao will go into the history with the most targeted in one night award :)

PS: I claimed dibs on next round but since RL is a bit busy, ill let Bad Ash do it, since he was interested and ill do the one after.

PPS: Congratulations to the winners, Leo, Marahumm and everyone else.

If not for Zhao's choice of avatar, I would have gunned for Noodle instead. Nothing like offing a friend just because!

I know a couple nights a few people basically killed the same targets. Special note goes to Thundercat and Zhao, who were lovers and got targetted by:
Ankeli
Krazey
Gorny

overkill much?

Haha, wow, bad night for these guys.

Cheers to Leo and Mara for hosting the game, very nicely done :thumbup: Also, nice work for my fellow mafia, especially Krazey for surviving the next day when I thought you would be lynched, and therefore making it to the end.

There seemed to be alot of killing roles floating around, and it's amazing that the game came down to 1 mafia and 1 VI left at the end. By my count:

Mafia Group (Myself, Krazey, Bad Ash, Noodle)
SK (Ankeli)
Vig Townie (Noammr)
Cop with 2 bullets (Gorny)

That's 7 players off the top of my head that had kill power at night (though the mafia clearly could only kill once)

Good game to lone scum Ankeli as well. How in the blue hell he didn't get lynched is beyond me, especially after my lynch followed by the NK of my chief defender.

Indeed. Knowing what took place on Night 0 it was pretty clear to us you were most likely a doctor, so when presented with an option to lynch I had to go for it. It wasn't until the next day that I started to think that Ankeli was an SK.

Was post restricted ,the like, omg and totally. the rest just my lame attempt to get lynched. thanks for the fun;)

Ah, so it was partially a fake post restriction (except for the omg and totally parts). I knew it was! :whistling:

If I hadn't died, Ivan was a dead man.

First game I've known every mafia member.

Ah Orphan, you were next. After killing Zhao, I would have investigated you next and then killed you. My having the flu saved you.

If not for Zhao's choice of avatar, I would have gunned for Noodle instead. Nothing like offing a friend just because!

According to my role private message, I was immune to night kills, buddy!

According to my role private message, I was immune to night kills, buddy!

According to mine, my two bullets were "Dear lucky charms" - and would have killed anyone.:thumbsup:

Ah Orphan, you were next. After killing Zhao, I would have investigated you next and then killed you. My having the flu saved you.

Or, to put it another way my clever plan to make you have the flu from your own poison dagger worked like a charm :whistling:

If I hadn't died, Ivan was a dead man.

First game I've known every mafia member.

My fav part was claiming your townie status for all to see!

I was freddy with the power to leave clues.....
The comms part was slightly problematic - When Ophan made the last pick he woke up dead! I was sure I would get pinched - Then Ankeli claimed cop number 2 - and fingered me - so I just tried to give the impression of not being bothered. I sort of feel for Hey cause I was wanting him to get the heat.

Also sorry for the 1st NK - Loz if I recall you went down as your name was too long! :jig:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High