NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

hey, added you, welcome! be shure to have a look at the gauss commands thread, useful stuff there. cya around, and gl with you trapsin!

and yes, believe me, stay out of those public games, just gets you killed by tppk.

can i join? i wanted to try hc for a while now but with all those threads about pks i never felt it was worth the trouble.

Gratz

it sais the cahnnel is 'restricted'. Am i doing something wrong?

Account name: *Gnojfatelob

thats because you tried to enter before being safelisted. the bot bans you on b.net, so you cant even try to enter the channel, because bnet restricts you. i can only remove the restriction while you are online, so try to enter and then stay in the game.

I'd like to get access if I may, would be nice with some more people to play with :)
Hope to catch some baalruns or something 8)
*asdf_HC and *asdf_HC2

hey asdf, i have added you, welcome to the channel. cya!

Now we are definitely getting busyer with the channel, currently two baalruns in parallel :)

I would like to suggest that we .login and create gauss games also for activities besides baalruns, like mf'ing, cowing, questing, rushing and so, where we welcome friendly players. Keep it up, guys!

:alright:

If i'm in the channel people feel free to ask me if you need a hand with something...I randomly offered my services to Pyatheon the other day to help with Normal Act 3-5 and I don't mind doing it as long as i'm not in the middle of something...

Getting a group of people together to do things they all are in need of (NM in my case! Party up!) is a good idea...I shall start to log in whenever I join the channel so we know who's in or not...good stuff dyolf...keep it up dude!

but i prefer games with short names and hate making games containing gauss or baal.. way too much typing involved

Game names indeed tend to get a bit long. I have changed the game name filter in the script, so that the name has to contain 'gs' or 'gauss'.

So gauss games could be

gsmf1, gaussrushnm, gscows1, gstombs1, gstrav1, gsrush1, gsbaal1 etc.
gaussmf1, gaussrushnm, gausscows1, gausstombs1, gaussbaal1 etc.

Should be short enough now, even for people with 3 letter acc names :p

I could also disable the game name filter in the script. If i enforce passworded games, we should be safe anyway. What do you think?

but i prefer games with short names and hate making games containing gauss or baal.. way too much typing involved

that would be great aswell. i dont mind mf-ing with more then 1 person in a game and i m pretty used to my own name as gamename =P

i also regularly advertise my games, often someone comes in to help or just for a chat. i'm having quite some fun running and tweaking the bot and chatting with people. txs for :thumbup:

I shall start to log in whenever I join the channel so we know who's in or not...good stuff dyolf...keep it up dude!

Erm, children, I have a question for you. Since the ladder reset is coming, would you be willing, provided that you are "running" and all, to hinder the general populace and competition by providing me with arms and equipment to massacre them in a 100% legit way on Europe? I have not touched DII for 2 years, so this is highly hypothetical and all, but it is really nice to hunt when the ladder is fresh and the game is still young.

This is, of course, provided I get my way and get 24 hours to play. I still have to enter negotiations with my she-bear, who might feel otherwise.

i will donate anything you need if i find it offcourse =]

Erm, children, I have a question for you. Since the ladder reset is coming, would you be willing, provided that you are "running" and all, to hinder the general populace and competition by providing me with arms and equipment to massacre them in a 100% legit way on Europe? I have not touched DII for 2 years, so this is highly hypothetical and all, but it is really nice to hunt when the ladder is fresh and the game is still young.

This is, of course, provided I get my way and get 24 hours to play. I still have to enter negotiations with my she-bear, who might feel otherwise.

Yes, my prayers came true. The bear might come back. I´ll keep every jool with 9 max or 15 max and every lc 15 life for you. A list what you will need apart from that might be helpful, otherwise people will hand out Sigon´s and stuff like that. :)
-- FEED THE BEAR --

I'm guessing gauss will be filled for return yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High