NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEW op gauss channel for europe hc coop games

I got banned again :cry: on my account *TJ_Hardcore because I use the same account on 2 different computers, and tried to log in with the 2nd machine (ie. account *TJ_Hardcore#2). This also banned my other account *TJ_Hardcore. If you could 'unban' me and if possible add the account *TJ_Hardcore#2 to the safelist, I would be most grateful.

Thank you in advance
Tom

can someone add me to the safe list? my account is illmanage. i play EuHCL. ive heard a lot about this channel and wanted to check it out for myself

Umm, can someone add me to safelist. Tried to get in before I knew you'd get banned if you weren't on safelist(was kinda like "The void? Wtf didnt ask to come here"). So I guess im banned atm, is it possible 2 unban me? Account is Pyratheon

Thanks

same thing happened to me lol :)

btw thomas told me 2 hours ago to check out this community so i'd like to get added if it were possible...im really into coop friendly play...since no 1 knows me and this is my 3rd post i'd understand if you refrain from adding me to the safelist but just in case here is my acc:

*fodass

Umm, can someone add me to safelist. Tried to get in before I knew you'd get banned if you weren't on safelist(was kinda like "The void? Wtf didnt ask to come here"). So I guess im banned atm, is it possible 2 unban me? Account is Pyratheon

Thanks
hey pyratheon, added you welcome!

same thing happened to me lol :)

btw thomas told me 2 hours ago to check out this community so i'd like to get added if it were possible...im really into coop friendly play...since no 1 knows me and this is my 3rd post i'd understand if you refrain from adding me to the safelist but just in case here is my acc:

*fodass
hey, np added you, welcome!

What? How could I miss this thread? So I should sign up here for being allowed into the channel? (Sorry, haven't had time to read the thread yet, just guessing from the latest posts) :)
If so, please add me.

*Lorven2
*Lorven3

ah, best thing ever happend to me sience i start playng d2^^ love to all u guys !!

It seems I have banned myself from the channel by trying to log in with *peddy3_hc#2.

Can someone reactivate *peddy3_hc and while he is at it activate *peddy3_hc#2?

It seems I have banned myself from the channel by trying to log in with *peddy3_hc#2.

Can someone reactivate *peddy3_hc and while he is at it activate *peddy3_hc#2?

peddy3_hc wasn't banned^^

peddy3_hc#2 is now safelisted

Strange, I can enter the channel with *peddy3_hc#2 now but not with *peddy3_hc.

Its just me or the channel is empty all the time ?
I joined 2 days ago and i could only see 4 people inside.
I`m assuming hardcore is not that popular...

theres always people coming and going, but most are in games of course. hang out in the channel a bit longer, and you'll meet some nice people.

was loads on last night.
two new accounts to add here,tried myself but i can safeadd anymore for some reason.
tipouch
gougouss
He's a french bloke i had a few baal runs with.seems safe enough :)

hey glynnbo, added both accounts. tipouch is new, gougouss was already in the safelist.

strange that you cant safeadd, pm me your account, and i will fix this.

Ah this is a really cool initiative.

I would be happy to get acces to the channel! Account name is Evoknox (That's pronounced EVO-NOX, sick of everyone calling me Evok :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High