Need In-Game Help With Quests/Rushes/Muling/Ubers/Help? Ask Here!

Kinda stuck at hell Dia (EuScL). Someone able to help me to get to Hell Baal?

Mule on ESCL

If anyone has a minute or 2 to help, I would appreciate it.
I am on right now.
Thanks
*tupelo
*erda

I need to get an anni off of this here dclone. ESCL style

Pvt me if you're able to help =)

I can help

[ESCL]

msg myself *m2clancy
can do ubers
Dclone
mule
ancients

6pm-1am M-Th
~9pm-1am Sundays

I'm on the weekends but I don't have a steady time, I'll help with anything i can (For the love of the game, FREE)

hi, if anyone could give me a grush on USEAST SC NL I would love you forever, account is xbelievex and AIM is n0r3st4thewick3d

I'm on US East, non-ladder, and i'm looking for a normal rush, so if anyone wouldnt mind, whisper Leonidas25

Hi folks.. i'm new to D2.. well, back after like 2 years away. Made a Meteorb, but could use a Spirit sword if someone has a few spare runes to trade me for a buncha gems? I also could use my norm ancients killed so I can get in a few Baal runs.

IG name is *iroc, US SCEL

Hi folks.. i'm new to D2.. well, back after like 2 years away. Made a Meteorb, but could use a Spirit sword if someone has a few spare runes to trade me for a buncha gems? I also could use my norm ancients killed so I can get in a few Baal runs.

IG name is *iroc, US SCEL
I don't think I have any of the runes you would need, but I can help with Ancients real quick. I'll message you in game.

US east L (need a uber killer please!)

Long story short a friend and I are in a game doing the mini ubers and we cant kill lilith. Would someone be so kind as to help us ?

I will pay you for your time of course. Please reply and I will Pm you the game.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Long story short a friend and I are in a game doing the mini ubers and we cant kill lilith. Would someone be so kind as to help us ?

I will pay you for your time of course. Please reply and I will Pm you the game.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

I can do it in maybe an hour from now. No payment needed.

Last edited:
Just putin out there for the uswest scl users, I can help you mule, can kill your dclones or ubers just pm me

Where are the Europeans when you need 'em...I'm considering playing East or West now, with all the help available.

Looking for someone to help kill my Norm baal for quest. I dont have much in the way of wealth, and Id like to keep my quest drops to build upon that.

USESCL
*iroc

us east non ladder i cal help kill ubers clone diablo or what ever just give me pm and i will be happy to help *aaron1010

I need a nonladder rush to hell

I am looking for a Hell rush, i will give all forges and mabye a hr or two. I am nonladder. Pleas give me your account so I can /w you. Also, I am in USEAST realm.
Thanks!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High