Need In-Game Help With Quests/Rushes/Muling/Ubers/Help? Ask Here!

Help with diablo clone Ladder

Hello,

USWest realm.
I have a passworded game in ladder with diablo clone in it, looking for a melee character that can put prevent monster heal on him (ill provide that item). To be eligible for this you must be 2005 or lower join date, and post here before msging me so i can verify who you are. Since i want to keep the anni. If you want to help because your just want to kill him msg me at /w *oscarmk . If not we can work some payment such as pul rune.

Hephasto's demise

Can anyone help with my character killig Hephasto, on diablo 2 nightmare?
My paladin is a level 47, with Thorns, and Vengeance at level 7 and 6, and all the others, at at least level 3, and i am still getting wasted by this guy!
Ii need to complete this task, to be able to take on Diablo, then on to Hell level.

maby thanks,

Deano

(alias Valens)

Europe non-ladder.
can Someone plz help with uber tristram because i had a connection lose and then a temp. ban while bashing ubers. There's my friend in game but he can't slay them on his own...
Can someone please join the game and help him with this?
If so please come fast to the game: warszawa/////lol

thanks.
Mientoch.

DClone

Hello all a DClone spawned in my game but I'm afraid my meteorb sorc doesn't have the strength to kill him so I'd really appreciate if someone could help me taking him down.

I'm in USEast Ladder Softcore

Whisper *Eredian

i really would appreciate if someone could rush me, ill give forge and all drops

a/n is: posterus

softcore/west/ladder

just wondering if anyone would help me with wps. im on us east non-ladder, so if anyone wants to help my account is leonidas25. thanks

I go online every night around 7-7:30 PST and I am looking for help muling. I can also help if you need to mule. I do lots of MFing and collect a lot of low stuff for a new noob help account I am making. If anyone is interested in helping with that please let me know.

Also I do rush if anyone needs one. I would like forge, but not mandatory since this forum is meant to help and I don't want my post to turn into an add for 'rush 4 4ge'

West - Softcore - Ladder

*Kadavra
*Djcraemer

Heh... forgot I'm not on EST anymore... Pacific time ^^

Edit: Oh yea and since I have tomorrow off work I will most likely be playing all day as I am scared of the sun... well not really, but I don't have anything better to do.

Last edited:
Anyone on now able to help with a rush through hell on E/SC/L? Im on Atino, *mronita

I am willing rush anyone who needs it on any difficulty for free. I might need a couple wp's but other than that it's free. I am on E/SC/NL, so if you want a rush add leonidas25 and msg me when i am on.

E/SC/L

I need help killling uber diablo. I'm on right now. Need melee w/ heavy CB or a nec summoner with life tap.

w/ *daemonmagicfind

I guess there is a first for everything, I need a rush in normal on ladder. Once, I get my hdin high enough I would be more than happy to return the favor. You can even get forge if you want.

Need some help muleing. I have items spread across 7 mules that I need to organize. I've already gone through and vendored everything I didn't need, so I just need someone who has the time to sit while I go back and forth. It'd take longer than a regular quick mule since I need to avoid temp bans, but I'll be sure to hurry as much as possible. Maybe I can catch someone who isn't trying to play D2 at the time who can just leave a character in the room for a bit.

*xEVERx USWest ladder.

Edit: Already had some replies. Thanks dii.net.

Last edited:
USEast Ladder SC.
Need some help muling my craptastic items please, hehe. Wont take more than 5 minutes. Thanks in advance. *genericnewbie

No one has ANY idea where you are, what server you're on, the name and pass of the game...

Necessary stuff, my friend.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High