Need In-Game Help With Quests/Rushes/Muling/Ubers/Help? Ask Here!

I'm just looking for someone to give me the Durance Lv2 Waypoint.
(I'm Lazy and sick of questing for those dame relics...)

East Ladder. Normal difficulty.

supersumo////supersumo

Thanks ;-)

Last edited:
Yay.

Teamwork and helping each other for the win!

AwOooo~!

=O

I'm just looking for someone to give me the Durance Lv2 Waypoint.
(I'm Lazy and sick of questing for those dame relics...)

East Ladder. Normal difficulty.

supersumo////supersumo

Thanks ;-)

EDIT: Never mind...i'm gonna go to bed ;-)

Hey guys, I'm just getting back into this game, and I've gotten rushed up to Hell, I just need someone to push me through it to Act 4 so I can try and get some Chaos runs set up (would be gracious if anyone would help me with those afterwards too :thumbsup: ).

USEast, Softcore, Ladder

Account: *pr0ximity

Thanks a bunch!

Nevermind all - got the help. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I know this is a pain but I need help through Acts2-5 Hell. Any help would be appreciated.

USWest, SCL. *GravityKillz

Thanks.

If anyone could help me kill baal on norm i would appreciate it.

*boardsofcanada uswest ladder

Hey, looking for some help to kill Lilth, she mean :( Superdave is helping as well but were still not enough to bring her down. *trubeled

i just started a EUROPE account and my friend and i are looking for a rush.
realm=europe
L/NL=ladder
range=act1-act5
/w *euc-tikki or /w *EUC-3000DA

Which realm? Ladder or Non-Ladder? Softcore of Hardcore?

Sorry, forgot I posted here as well, few friends helped out with her and we got her down. It is SC L East and if anyone needs help with Uber D I'd be glad to help. *trubeled

Hey all, I'm in a game fahartle2///1a grushing another of my dudes through normal if anyone wants a ride. I always check the chat channel before I head out (Op purediablo.com) if you want look for me. Thanks!

*fahartle

help with uber diablo!

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this but uber diablo *just* spawned in my game and what I wouldn't give for a anni! Problem is I don't think I can kill him on my own. I'm looking for a trustworthy person to possibly help me defeat this foe so I can finally get my first anni!

account is galasieni
I'll check back to this thread every so often..feel free to whisper me in game.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize there was a help thread and I forgot to put my realm...I'm just alittle excited :p. Anyway I'm on USeast SCL.

I could attemp to help with my kicker.

*Azure_Wrath

If I cant do it my uber killer friend frenzyer could come in.Either way anni is yours as it is your game.

Uber diablo just spawned in my game and try as I might I can't even take a sliver off his life. This is very disappointing because I was all excited about getting my first anni. Anyway I'm looking for someone to help me kill uber diablo and get my very first anni! I'm on USeast SCL
my account is *galasieni

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High