Need In-Game Help With Quests/Rushes/Muling/Ubers/Help? Ask Here!

Dredd

Administrator
Jan 3, 2004
Need In-Game Help With Quests/Rushes/Muling/Ubers/Help? Ask Here!

[highlight]When asking for help, please make note the following in your post:[/highlight]
  • Realm (West, East, Europe, Asia)
  • Softcore/Hardcore
  • Ladder/Nonladder

If you are looking for a fellow forumer to help you with something in-game, please post in this thread or make use of our Player Matchup forum. Individual threads of this nature appearing in Community will be deleted without notice.

If you wish to post your game name and password in this thread, do so at your own risk. Scammers read this forum too. If someone agrees to lend you a hand, it's best to exchange account name and game info through our Private Messaging feature. When you do meet up in-game, be sure to double-check your new friend's account name carefully to help ensure that you are indeed dealing with the same person you met here.

Please be aware that, although this is a very active forum, it often takes time to get a reply to your request. Also note that, depending on the time of day/night, there may not be any compatable forumers available to lend a hand. Such is life.

[highlight]You May use this thread to:[/highlight]
  • Ask for help with quests, rushes, muling or ubers.
  • Ask for a fellow forumer to assist in moderating a trade.

[highlight]You May Not use this thread to:[/highlight]
  • Beg for free items.
  • Ask item value questions.
  • Chat about the game, your life, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to play way back when, like three years ago. Now I've picked it back up and get to start from scratch!

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could rush me through the difficulties :smiley:

West/Softcore/Ladder

*rutlab

Ne help needed with any kind of rush, xfers, etc. Just Whisper me in Game, same name as on here!

:thumbsup:

You can also find me on JSP as ScriptGimp also
:smile:

SERVER: US EAST
-Non Ladder SC
Hammerdin: lvl 92

**Pms through HERE(Diabloii.net) are also allowed**

Last edited:
I could really use a hand with Chaos Sanct/Diablo on NM, on non-ladder Europe, if any kind soul would have the time to spare for this now with the new ladder madness. ;)

The damn Iron Maiden is clearly an opponent I am not yet ready to tackle on my own, sadly.

*fadedfenix

need help with diablo clone

anyone got a smiter? prefer someone trust worthy not to jack the ani, uw sc lad btw

i was wondering if someone could help me get through act 3 hell mode (rush me through act 3), i have the travincal wp. I've tried many times with parties and solo and failed in defeating the council members, i don't need to be rushed further.
I would really appreciate if someone will help, thanks.

i play on: west/softcore/ladder *mr.squinty

I just started playing again after a 2 year hiatus and I need help. I could really use a rush if anyone would do me the honor. Thanks!

*jmlowry

East/Softcore/Ladder

ancients

will any1 help me do ancients i nm now plz if u will join the game

N ancients wp

help wud be awesome cheers:smiley:

Hi I was just wondering if anyone out there felt like joining me so i'm not soloing (gettin so sick of tryin to find a good pub game). 23 sc Lad sorc or 7sc Lad nec, both USEast...add *spinkyplad & whisper me. Thanx :smiley:

Would anyone be able to help me with Hell Act4-5 [ESCL}? I am a lvl 77 frenzy barb and i have a lvl 25+ BO. I just need Diablo and Ancients.

Any help would be appreciated

*AnorexicModel1

*EDIT*

Nvm, someone nice is the dii.net channelw as nice enough to help :D

Last edited:
Edit: Taken care of

Need help fast!

USWest, Ladder.

Was mueling in a normal game and I got temp-banned. Have a half-character-full of small goodies that I've been collecting and would love if someone could hold onto them for about 10 mins for me.

Please reply here and I'll PM the game info if you've got basic feedback / postcount!

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High