Need In-Game Help With Quests/Rushes/Muling/Ubers/Help? Ask Here!

So I got the cold shoulder by a buddy of mine and now I'm stuck in nightmare awaiting a never coming rush he offered me to hell act 4.

If anyone is willing to spend a couple minutes throwing a rush my way I'd greatly appreciate it.

I play UsWest, will be on tomorrow around the hours of 6pm~10pm Central timezone.

Pm me on forums, feel ****ty asking at a forum I'm new at, but times are getting desperate.

Thanks.

Hi guys.

Im stuck in act 2 Nm on europe ladder.
i have reach duriel but just cant beat him! :D

Would appreciate a rush so that im able to do some of does sexy baalruns:)

on right now: *skjoldmose

Hi guys.

Im stuck in act 2 Nm on europe ladder.
i have reach duriel but just cant beat him! :D

Would appreciate a rush so that im able to do some of does sexy baalruns:)

on right now: *skjoldmose

I can do that. Will try and reach you ingame now.

Tom

[US WEST LADDER SOFTCORE]
can someone rush me through norm and maybe tomb me so i can do baal runs

i am on right now *nicerac

Hey, I need some help leveling my char, so I propose this:

- I make NM cows.
- You kill all the cows in a party with my other character.
- You get all loot and I get the experience.

*eidam in WSCL

Hey, I need some help leveling my char, so I propose this:

- I make NM cows.
- You kill all the cows in a party with my other character.
- You get all loot and I get the experience.

*eidam in WSCL
My I ask what level your character is and why you want to level in nightmare cows?

Ok i need a quick normal and nightmare rush (no quests, only those that can't be avoided). I offer either normal and nightmare HFs, or i can return the favor.

EuScl

*oggy29

Hi there, just wondering if anyone's available to help me clear Hell Chaos so I can smack the crap out of Diablo and move onto Act IV. Damn you Iron Maiden!!

US West SCL by the way

*diztortion03

Need rush

Just simple normal rush up to Baal. just getting back into the game and want to get my sorc up to baal so I can do some bloody runs.

USEast Ladder
*willy55301

Hi guys...just hoping someone had time to give me a couple norm rushes. Shouldn't take long...one toon has A2 staff already. Hit me up in-game tonight & over the weekend. Thanks alot :)

spinkyplad
ESCL

Need some help with transfer on US West NL. I'll help out with any quest if you wanna too.

*jianfish

Quick uber help

we made an uber game and we cant beat him. Plz help. /w *garrettkicksass on non ladder uswest

EuscL, I need a norm rush from act 3, and nightmare would be great too. I offer hellforges, or can rush you later. I'm online now *oggy29.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High