Need In-Game Help With Quests/Rushes/Muling/Ubers/Help? Ask Here!

just got temp banned during muling useast scl. someone pm me and i'll give you name and pass if you're trustworthy. help plz

Hey guys. Jesus christ Dii legend, you have a lot of posts!

Hey, I just started playing again... and I just can't get back into the game. A rush through norm, and then maybe nightmare/hell would be amazing. even just the rest of the way through norm... I have many PC's with D2 keys, I just don't have any high-level characters to rush myself - it's making me crazy!

I just can't get STARTED. if anyone wanted to help me out, that'd be great.

West ladder, btw.

Help

Hi just starting back again and was curious if I could get a rush for my mf character.

Much appreciated.

UsEast softcore ladder

Account *Aalfaro2

Could use an normal boost..

And maybe some tombruns?:)

Europe softcore ladder

*nagelsax

Anyone doing Act II Hell tonight?

My Necro stinks at getting the staff...anyone helping, or need the quest?

Going to be in game: act 2 staff

Thanks!

Hi, can someone rush me in nightmare from act1-act5 plz? I just started the game and im poor...so if your bored and feel like helping me out then whisper me. my diablo account name is

mistahkev

thx in advance!

Realm: West
Mode: ladder, softcore

Hi all you non sleepers:)

I would really apreciate it, if someone helped me in NM, have been waiting for rushing for ages! :D

*skjoldmose

Realm: Europe
MOde: Ladder Sc.

ditched

hey guys, havn't been around this forum in a looong time, figured i would start back in with the new ladder season. Well long story short, im stuck with lvl 47 char in act 1 hell because my rush to chaos ditched on me. I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick hand through the first three acts? I would really really appreciate it.

-edit, i found someone, thanks for reading though.

Last edited:
I need help muling

US East, Nonladder, Softcore

please be trustworthy! PM me or reply to thread

Thanks in advance!

Any European players?

I'll be online from 8pm GMT and am looking to rush seven players through Hell (stress testing my new Necro!) I'm not saying it'll be the world's fastest rush, but I can solo WSK in players 8 and teleport :laugh:

You'll be expected to help out with whatever attack you have available at the time (no mule leeches please!) and no payment is required.

PM me if you're interested.

ESCL help please

eastern softcore ladder- making a bow hybrid dru summoner.. see how we go, need a rush all help appreciated- *HIV_positive

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High