Need In-Game Help With Quests/Rushes/Muling/Ubers/Help? Ask Here!

Need a tombrun the next 20 minutes. And after that, it'll be closer to evening when I need it. This char needs to be lvl 80 by tomorrow evening!

EuScL

*CrowdControl

Argh Need Help Stat

my torch in uber trist ..

game: jst lvlin4
pass: zxc321

pm me asap .. thanks guys

ON WEST SCL

USEast ScL

Whisper me if you need help with rushes/quests/muling. Dkey runs get very boring fast.

*Burntblader

Rather than waste a thread asking this in Statistics...

I'd like confirmation on the maximum amount of gold possible to carry: 2,950,000 in stash and 990,000 in inventory for a total of 3,940,000?

This is not meant for this thread either. Anyway, I think you're right on the numbers, but only if you are at lvl 99. My highest char is lvl 89 and can carry only 2,250,000 + 850,000 or something like that.

[move please]

edit: just for forum management, it's appropiate to move it here, I think.

[Europe SoftCore Ladder]

Could anyone please help me to complete hell quests? I'm new to battle.net. I have only one char - 60lvl blizz sorc. I want to lvl-up her and start mefing for better items.

My acc is *Pasmerktas

[Europe SoftCore Ladder]

Could anyone please help me to complete hell quests? I'm new to battle.net. I have only one char - 60lvl blizz sorc. I want to lvl-up her and start mefing for better items.

My acc is *Pasmerktas

I will be online later on *TJ_Mules3.

Should be able to get you to the end of hell :azn:.
And maybe get you a level or 2 as we progress.

Hey, I got a portal open in a game and I can't seem to click on any NPC's or anything. So, if somebody could pop in so I could exit and rejoin that would be great.

Game hasn't been up for five mins yet, but once it has I'll probally try to do this myself. However, if anyone is around and wants to save me a keyset
PM please.

Thanks.

Forgot to mention realm in my "desperate-ness".

I'm ESCL.

I already got someone to help me, but thanks a bunch anyways. Good to know there is helpful people around.

Little help needed now

Anyone got a strong smiter or zealer to give me a hand? East ladder

Whisper *fiftytwo if your willing

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High