MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Re: MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

been runing ~4h with no increase in points :(
seems like this day will end witl equal score as yesterday...

badluck striked me realy hard this time...
i think i'll take reste tomorrow and get break from tunnels...

untill then GL to all of you ;)

frozzzen, I'd rather find 5 IK mauls and a Jah Rune than 5 TC87s and no Jah.

Ran Baal more yesterday with no improvement in score. I really need the big items to improve my score now. A semi-rare item here and there just doesn't cut it. :(

frozzzen, I'd rather find 5 IK mauls and a Jah Rune than 5 TC87s and no Jah.

Ran Baal more yesterday with no improvement in score. I really need the big items to improve my score now. A semi-rare item here and there just doesn't cut it. :(
I second that:(

Screw HRs, I want to win this thing! Gogo team czex@scud!! :D

I'll take your semi-rares then...

I have not been able to improve my score in 2 days. Not that I've run that much but still. I'm thinking I'm not going to bed until I get even a 0,1 point increase. :coffee:

...might be a long night.

edit:

Unbelievable... two runs from that:

Vex Rune
Required Level: 55
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Properties:
Weapons:
7% Mana stolen per hit
Armor:
5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields:
5% to Maximum Fire Resist

:D :jig:

edit2: I'm so happy, can't stop smiling... :cloud9:

Last edited:

1900 AT competed and I am not very happy for now. No chance today for see some nice item

3000+ runs done, level 91 achieved. Nothing much today, but managed to improve my score, so Im generaly happy. Update can wait till tomorrow. Ill go to bed I guess. Maybe some research of my new necro idea or RL book.

GL&HF!

1750-1800 Pitruns done, 7.5 bosspacks per run. Didn't improve my score today.

3000+ runs done, level 91 achieved. Nothing much today, but managed to improve my score, so Im generaly happy. Update can wait till tomorrow. Ill go to bed I guess. Maybe some research of my new necro idea or RL book.

GL&HF!

Dude I have no chance of catching you (probably never did), I'm at around 800 runs and I'm yet to gain triple digit score :( I would love to go crazy but I don't want to neglect my better half :p

I aim to hit 1000 before this MFO ends so I can feel like I at least put some effort in, there is only 1 item that I really want to keep from my top five for my girlfriends Druid, but I'm sure ya'll have found heaps of them by now :)

I'm gutted that I only just found out how to use jjscuds run counter last night, awesome app :thumbup:

horrible MFO so far, but this was nice tonight:

Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Required Level: 58
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0xd5ec10a0
+34% Enhanced Damage
15% Increased Attack Speed

Made some runs yesterday with some improvement in score, but nothing special. Otoh I don't feel bad about my results, I really can't complain about dry spell :wink:

I am still waiting for some good ring though, until now I found 22 unique rings without SoJ/BKWB/Wisp. Oh, and no Tal's ammy too, out of 17 green ammys :scratchchin:

More runs on Friday, although it seems I can't catch skiff in number of runs, but I still enjoy this MFO... :coffee:

I've been doing runs all day. I died FOUR freaking times, completely ruining my plans to hit 94 today. I also had to abort an insane number of runs (unfortunate combinations of witches, dolls and OKs/unravellers). I'm sure one of those would have dropped a TC87. :rolleyes: I really wish I had infinity.

I've found some good items, but still no jackpot. I doubt I will be in the Top 3 if this trend continues.

In short, I'm tired and demoralized. :(

Will send Jingizu an update after a few more hours.

Last edited:

450 more runs down. Brings me to 1200 total. Increased my score by the smallest increment possible; fun times. I've found more IK mauls in this MFO than in any other sustained AT MFing runs I've done. Don't think that bodes well for my luck.

Not sure what my schedule will be tomorrow, so I'll go ahead and send an update to Zaliqai.

Still no big find to drastically improve the score, but sent in another update since I've had enough consecutive CI Listers for one day. Dropping down from /players 8 would make things a bit faster, but I really want that experience. :p.

Sectiplave&Jingizu: Good morning guys. The reason Im running and still running is not that I watch Forrest Gump too much. Its becouse Ive not found that freaking Stormlash yet ;) So - its easy. You dont have to catch me in number of runs to win :)

Anyways, we seem to have a really dedicated team this MFO and as a newb, I dont want to let them down ;)

Snuck some runs in last night, some this morning. One strange occurence I had, was with an underling of toorc's, it kept running away in the strangest way. Short artist impression.

Last edited:

jawn...morning MFO team :)
i tried to get day off but on third run something convinced me otherwise

Code:
Wisp Projector
Ring
Required Level: 76
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0xa088c462
15% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
19% Lightning Absorb
10% Chance to cast Level 16 Lightning on striking
Level 5 Heart of Wolverine (9/13 Charges)
Level 7 Spirit of Barbs (7/11 Charges)
Level 2 Oak Sage (5/15 Charges)

WP >> SoJ :cloud9:

horrible MFO so far, but this was nice tonight:

Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Fingerprint: 0xd5ec10a0
+34% Enhanced Damage

Gotcha

Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Fingerprint: 0x4af73b15
+35% Enhanced Damage

Sadly, this is one the few bright moments so far. Yesterday, I barely squeezed in a few runs, but still found once decent item. Seeing as my teammates are on the roll, I've got to do something about my own score.

Yeah those coffein drinks... Yesterday, I felt little bit strange and couldn't fall asleep. That's what 3 litres of Coca-cola and half a liter of an Energy drink do to you... Well I just got up and played for another hour ;)

Chiming in, fresh from the dentist. 3 liters of coke = around 104 pieces of hard sugar. Enjoy.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High