MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Re: MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

OF course I couldn`t stay away from D2 yesterday either. Didn`t play more than half an hour, though, so I`m not that addicted. Increased my score by a tiny amount, which was good. Not really an increase that made a difference, but it`s good for moral:)

Chiming in, fresh from the dentist. 3 liters of coke = around 104 pieces of hard sugar. Enjoy.

IMHO it's not a lot better with juices or another sugared drinks (especially Energy drinks).... I would be very interested in a list of sugar percentages in mostly used drinks (flavored mineral waters, juices, ice teas...)
At least in our republic, coke has a label which says that 100ml contain 10g of sugar. Other drinks don't have it...

Sent Day 6 update to Jingizu. Well, it's only 6:18 AM on Day 6 here, but I'll likely wake up at 4 PM or something, so it's more like Day 5.75 update.

The last few hours were interesting. I was almost falling asleep at the computer, so deaths were even more frequent than usual. :rolleyes: Did score some new items, though--probably won't be enough to take first place, but I'm still quite happy.

Good luck, everyone! We're more than halfway there. :D

I won't be sending an update to Jingizu because I have nothing to update. The last two days have been a bit dry as far as qualifiers go :unimpressed:. Non-qualifier highlight was a SoJ.

It's lovely weather over here so I'm going to take the afternoon off and enjoy a bit of sun. Good luck all! :thumbsup:

Yesterday wasn't great, far too many qualifiers that weren't worth picking up, 9 hours of runs and only a small score improvement. Can't stop now though, I'd like to actually keep some of my top 5 items. I only just woke up though, so I'll send in an update later this afternoon after I've had a chance to do some more runs.

Sent Day 6 update to Jingizu. Well, it's only 6:18 AM on Day 6 here, but I'll likely wake up at 4 PM or something, so it's more like Day 5.75 update.

The last few hours were interesting. I was almost falling asleep at the computer, so deaths were even more frequent than usual. :rolleyes: Did score some new items, though--probably won't be enough to take first place, but I'm still quite happy.

Good luck, everyone! We're more than halfway there. :D
Getting tired? I'd have expected better from you:badteeth:

Getting tired? I'd have expected better from you:badteeth:

I should have picked an easier area to run. Huge packs of witches and gloams are killing me over and over. I'm almost relieved to see OKs. I'm also an MFO n00b, so I've never experienced Baal run burnout quite like this. :coffee:

I should have picked an easier area to run. Huge packs of witches and gloams are killing me over and over. I'm almost relieved to see OKs. I'm also an MFO n00b, so I've never experienced Baal run burnout quite like this. :coffee:
Hadn't realised it'd been quite so long since you last played. Quite impressed you've managed to get a decent Baal runner together in such a short amount of time, though I am assuming you're fast as well as just playing a lot. I'm beginning to think I should've picked a less competitive category to run, I had a look at some of the winning scores from other MFOs the other day and realised just how much work I still have to do.

Well, now its official - the Pindle category is over...Sorry guys, i have such huge luck like others during couple of MFOs alltogether :crazyeyes:

Runs stopped at 2857, update sent to sequana...i will send You full readouts at Monday, sorry...

@Paradigm:Second place is not a bad one, and i don't think, that i will participate in next MFO...:thumbup:

Hadn't realised it'd been quite so long since you last played. Quite impressed you've managed to get a decent Baal runner together in such a short amount of time, though I am assuming you're fast as well as just playing a lot. I'm beginning to think I should've picked a less competitive category to run, I had a look at some of the winning scores from other MFOs the other day and realised just how much work I still have to do.

Old habits die hard. I still dodge doll explosions out of habit, but I'm way too reckless with gloams and witches. I keep playing like I used to back when my blizballer was decked out with CTA, skillers and wisp projector--which does not work when I have 1300 life and no lightning absorb. :rolleyes:

I can't complain about my drops, but I've still got a ways to go.

@ RIP: Jeez, I wonder if someone's found a stormlash. :scratchchin: Or more than one?? :crazyeyes:

@esso:Well, its forbidden to answer, sorry :coffee:

It seems like the team competition is already over. Can`t beat the czech lucksacks:)

3300+. Ill be maybe able to do some 100 runs in a train, then cigar, beer and pool evening with friend. Maybe even snooker. Good to hear such news RIP, wish me luck to find one particular item too. It would sure end my category too. I wont have much time to run through weekend, just about 600-800 runs or so :( It will have to be resolved through the week ;)

It seems like the team competition is already over. Can`t beat the czech lucksacks:)

You're doing pretty well at the top of the other 85 list, though. Maybe jjscud isn't getting such good drops because he's not Czech. :whistling: And with any luck, I might bring home a few points for our team.

Keep up the good work. Hope you find Tyrael's. :wink:

I got very lucky yesterday in Tunnels... Let's say it this way. I won't take any prizes, so you don't have to be scared about losing something.... and can focus on fighting for second place. Muhaha.
Around 500 runs so far...

Well, now its official - the Pindle category is over...Sorry guys, i have such huge luck like others during couple of MFOs alltogether :crazyeyes:

Runs stopped at 2857, update sent to sequana...i will send You full readouts at Monday, sorry...

@Paradigm:Second place is not a bad one, and i don't think, that i will participate in next MFO...:thumbup:

OK, I think I have enough. Would you be so kind guys and stop writing these posts?

MFO is a competition, everyone here wants to win and does his best. I understand, that you found some godly items, but nobody cares if you already found several Tyraels or lashes. We will see after end of MFO in jjscud post the OFFICIAL RESULTS. This is *very bad* way how to express your joy, I feel a bit of arrogance from it...

So please don't ruin the game and fun.

Edit:
Good to hear such news RIP, wish me luck to find one particular item too. It would sure end my category too.

This is similar like above, I think, if I find a Stormlash, I would surely beat you too, and need only luck and one run to do it, so don't think that after finding one you would end something...

I've been doing runs all day. I died FOUR freaking times, completely ruining my plans to hit 94 today. I also had to abort an insane number of runs (unfortunate combinations of witches, dolls and OKs/unravellers). I'm sure one of those would have dropped a TC87. :rolleyes: I really wish I had infinity.

You can still get totally frelled with infinity and a beta cta; trust me. With BO I have about 1850 life, max resists (maybe a few points over max) but they aren't heavily stacked and I don't run absorb.

The trick is to realize you have a problem and get the hell out dodge. I admit I'll quit a run if I start getting hit really hard. (VERY NDE about 3am this morning. Boss/champ gloams.) You won't see me for dust with a boss doll.

One thing you might want to do is re-roll the map. I kept one for a long time because the Throne was almost always empty. There's more stuff in this new map but it's a change.

MFO is a competition, everyone here wants to win and does his best. I understand, that you found some godly items, but nobody cares if you already found several Tyraels or lashes. We will see after end of MFO in jjscud post the OFFICIAL RESULTS. This is *very bad* way how to express your joy, I feel a bit of arrogance from it...

I always thought overconfidence in the MFO thread was required. Like trash talking in the PvP threads. Doesn't necessarily have any bearing on reality. :D

Last edited:

I always thought overconfidence in the MFO thread was required. Like trash talking in the PvP threads. Doesn't necessarily have any bearing on reality. :D

Overconfidence is OK, and was done in this thread many times, but announcing the end of my own category is way too much, at least for me.

Other guys are still running, and this is quite demotivating...

And you could never know what will happen, remember Cattleya and her 2nd place in Meph category with Stormlash...?

You know Memphy and Stormlashes ALWAYS irritated me. I have *never* found a lash from Memph in an MFO. I think one year everyone *except* me had one. I have a suspicion someone had three. But I could be mis-remembering that bit.

EDIT: I am, it was Azurewraths. But I don't find them either. :p

Last edited:

Overconfidence is OK, and was done in this thread many times, but announcing the end of my own category is way too much, at least for me.

Other guys are still running, and this is quite demotivating...

And you could never know what will happen, remember Cattleya and her 2nd place in Meph category with Stormlash...?

I would imagine it could also ignite motivation, after all if they brag so extravagantly and still end up not winning, the look on their face will priceless :whistling:

Anyways this is getting a little OT.

Just getting back into the runs, Meph hasn't been kind and my score hasn't changed. No update from me.

You're doing pretty well at the top of the other 85 list, though. Maybe jjscud isn't getting such good drops because he's not Czech. :whistling: And with any luck, I might bring home a few points for our team.

Keep up the good work. Hope you find Tyrael's. :wink:

Yep, we`re both doing quite ok in the standings. However, I was actually pretty scared when I saw how many runs Jaedhann had done. I can`t compete with that with my barb, other than pure luck. Also, I find the barb pretty uninteresting to play atm, so I might even use my trusted fishymancer in the WSK just for change. Not exactly great to switch characters in the middle of a competition, but if it makes it more fun I`ll do it. More fun=more time spent playing=more l33t itamz.

Nobody else is running the WSK(maybe except Aman, unless he got the memo), so the monsters there are probably wearing tons of good stuff:)

No runs at all yesterday...

I also find it funny the people are claiming categories over with 4+ days remaining with some of the players that are lying in the grass. I believe the saying goes past results do not lead to future gains :)

Good Luck everyone!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High