MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Re: MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Nobody else is running the WSK(maybe except Aman, unless he got the memo), so the monsters there are probably wearing tons of good stuff:)

I do hit them sometimes on the way down to Baal. They are actually dropping better stuff than Baal even given how little I kill. I wish I'd done the WSK really. It's a bit more variety than Baal.

Overconfidence is OK, and was done in this thread many times, but announcing the end of my own category is way too much, at least for me.

Other guys are still running, and this is quite demotivating...

And you could never know what will happen, remember Cattleya and her 2nd place in Meph category with Stormlash...?

My one and only Stormlash dropped from Meph in MFO on day 1. When it dropped, I didn't actually realize that Horizon's existed so it wasn't a suprise when it was the 'lash. So, I spent the entire week atop the standings until the final standings when someone passed me with a Stormlash + a couple of Horizon's.

Of course the only prize #1 claimed from anyone was the Stormlash from #2. :steam:

Overconfidence is OK, and was done in this thread many times, but announcing the end of my own category is way too much, at least for me.

Other guys are still running, and this is quite demotivating...

And you could never know what will happen, remember Cattleya and her 2nd place in Meph category with Stormlash...?
Just look at it as a challenge, beat them and wipe the smug look off their face. If you're feeling really vindictive then take the item afterwards as well. Tyrael's is basically the only item that can make someone practically unbeatable, but even that isn't a certainty. With Pindle a Stormlash isn't even worth that much more than a class specific TC87 anyway.

Hrus! Do not tempt my natural sarcasm like that. Bad Hrus, Bad! :D

Holy war! Everyone burn at the stake :p

And will the bloody english population kindly refrain from using a DOT (".") as a decimal separator when mailing me updates, it's against the SI rules!

@hrus: And we are winning even that one. :p Sad truth :D

Ok, update sent, now scotch, cigars and snooker. I suck at that to compensate my uberness in D2 ;)

GL and cheers!

And will the bloody english population kindly refrain from using a DOT (".") as a decimal separator when mailing me updates, it's against the SI rules!

lol - and there am I, switching from "," to "." for SPF's sake... :rolleyes:

International system of units for everyone! Yay! \o/

I do hit them sometimes on the way down to Baal. They are actually dropping better stuff than Baal even given how little I kill. I wish I'd done the WSK really. It's a bit more variety than Baal.
Me too. My "Other 85" score from the items that I got from Throne 2/3 and WSK is actually half-decent. And that's even though I clear only the throne area, and the occasional delicious-looking champion packs while teleporting past 2/3/Throne. My map is such that 2->3 is just turning a corner (3 teleports if you cut corners) and 3->ToD is just 3 straight teleports to the right. I don't really want to reroll it.

Also, I misposted. I actually only have about 1200 life. No wonder I die so much. :jig: You're right, though, that being decked out with all the awesome survival and killing gear won't save you from getting killed from time to time, especially if you're not on guard.

As for someone "winning" Pindle, I don't see how that's possible without finding 5 lashes. The point distribution is such that there's no "auto-win" item, like a lash with Meph or Tyraels with Baal. Besides, who knows? Maybe RIP is just scared and is bluffing to discourage his competition. :evil:

AT x 250 and no improvment since last report :(

found lightling skiller wit 4 str tough...not realy godly but it keeps me in mood...
if i find anything to report i'll send update but for now nothing...

One thing I didn't mention, essojay and that is FHR. Normally I'm not one to bother with it, but I have 86 on the teleport switch (cta and spirit) and 30 on the infinity switch. Which incidentally has more life than my teleport switch.

If you're doing P8 you are doing better than me. Freezeyaballs my Tals Blizzballer would do Baal but frankly I wasn't happy above p3. (She was using a decent CtA but not a Beta). I am of course without decent playskills. :D

Yep. I'm running full Tal's + Spirit + FHR skiller so I'm good with FHR. And it's saved me many many times.

Right now I'm using Ondal's staff on switch for extra experience whenever I can afford to lose the Tal's set bonuses (esp. resists). It's not bad. I actually use it on the minion waves and at the end of Baal.

I was running at p8 for a while but started going at p3 when I realized gaining levels was going to be impossible :wink:

3000th Tunnel run finished earlier (well, 3026 to be accurate), no change in score from the last update I sent Zaliqai though.

Fine Small Charm of Vita
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 39
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x6224d097
+18 to Life
+16 to Attack Rating
+3 to Maximum Damage

[highlight]Level 85 Area Standings:[/highlight]

1. Hrus
2. Thomh
3. Dx-Crawler
4. colony
5. Jaedhann
6. bassano
7. jjscud
8. Joosh
8. maareek
9. frozzzen
10. hepcat
11. Carolus Rex
12. Poida

Though Hrus is still looking pretty on top, behind him things are getting downright ugly! :evil: There are a lot of competitors now with little between them vying for a top 3 finish.

Just sent an update including last nights finds. I had quite an improvement since last update, but I doubt I'll even move to top three.

Time for a bit of running now :)

3000th Tunnel run
That's incredible. How long does a run take, 40-50 sec? With breaks and muling, that's more like a minute, so you've been running approx. 8 hours each day. :crazyeyes:

Well, I probably average ~5 hours, and would have a lot more if work didn't interfere.

[highlight]Baal update:[/highlight]

1. Zaliqai
2. essojay
3. NagisaFurukawa
4. nepeta
5. sequana
6. LD50
7. Thyiad
8. Kassul

Although majority of you has increased your score, the ranks are almost the same as in previous update.

Nothing is decided in Baal category and everyone could still win (just go and take the items from him). :wink:

Good luck :thumbup:

[highlight]Baal update:[/highlight]

5. sequana

I'm very pleased that I didn't move anywhere :).

Terrible to say such thing. My expectations few days ago were a bit higher.

That's incredible. How long does a run take, 40-50 sec? With breaks and muling, that's more like a minute, so you've been running approx. 8 hours each day. :crazyeyes:

Well, I probably average ~5 hours, and would have a lot more if work didn't interfere.
My average run speed has actually slowed down to about 60 seconds as it's far less stressful and I can get more runs done overall. I'm barely spending any time muling at all though, I just throw it all in an ATMA stash when I run out of space and sort it out later. As for breaks I'm mainly just doing 2 hours running then having a break for an hour, there isn't anything I that absolutely must do this week, so it isn't too hard to reach that number of runs.

I'm aiming to reach 5000 runs by the end, but I'd prefer to do more.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High