MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Re: MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

I'm off to sleep after a lot :rolleyes: of runs. I had meant to go to bed 8 hours ago, but instead I chugged an energy drink and kept going. Of course, I took a lot of breaks, too. Anyway, the past 8 hours was largely a waste of time, since it only helped me improve my #5 item.

Sent in my end-of-day-4 update to Jingizu.

No such thing as wasted runs...Your char is that much closer to 99 :)

I hope to get some time to run this evening, but I don't expect more than an hour or so until this weekend when I should get 24 hours+ of runs in...

I've also sent my update, I believe that dry spell ends today, otherwise I will throw my laptop from window and it would be very nice flight from 12th floor :p.

But well, as I'm closer and closer to 97, I don't mind so much, experience is the best motivation now. But after *ding* I want that jackpot.

Good to hear that there are also normal humans in Baal category :).

Ok, sent my update to nepeta. No upgrade over day 3 at all. I sort of expected it, but it still feels a bit empty. Lets wait for the report.

Im pretty sure Ive pushed my total runcount over 2k, which is nice. Its partly the reason why I called it a day so early. Lets hope for higher motivation tomorrow.

Still, I raised my stash of facettes by five to this point (which would be total of five ... and yep Jingizu, Mephy seems to be filled with fire ones), great jewelery finds, some nice Merc gear and toys for experiments, even some sellable stuff which may bring me few PGems for one particular trade I plan - so Im in fact quite satisfied so far.

The problem is, that Ive never even thought about completing any kind of grail, but with holes of my collection being filled with each new run, this deadly foolishness attempts to drag me to its damned abyss! I must say no to this diabolic call! (Well, maybe the Ormus one ... HUH!)

[highlight]Baal update:[/highlight]

1. Zaliqai
2. essojay
3. nepeta
4. NagisaFurukawa
5. sequana
6. LD50
7. Kassul

Nice going everyone. Except Zaliqai and his really very nice going. However, few good drops may move everyone to the top (yes, even the first place is not safe, at least I think :whistling:). Places 2 and 3 are within one point of each other.

I know how frustrating Baal could be, but when I ran him in my last MFO, I scored DW on last Saturday and drop like this changes everything - so heads up and continue running, I am looking forward to your updates :wink:

I know how frustrating Baal could be, but when I ran him in my last MFO, I scored DW on last Saturday and drop like this changes everything - so heads up and continue running, I am looking forward to your updates :wink:

Well that's my plan, to increase my score on last day lets say by ~ 844,8 points :). I don't see any other chance, that's a destiny : |.

[highlight]Level 85 Area Standings:[/highlight]

1. Hrus
2. Thomh
3. Jaedhann
4. jjscud
5. Colony
6. Dx-Crawler
7. Joosh
8. maareek
9. frozzzen
10. bassano
11. hepcat
12. Carolus Rex
13. Poida

Almost everybody has started to score quite nicely now. There are two big groups in there with not much difference between them. And within those groups the difference is a couple of points at most. I suspect very little is decided yet. Keep up the good work people! :thumbup:

[highlight]Pindleskin update:[/highlight]

1. RIP
2. Paradigmshift
3. JudgeDread
4. Mungo
5. maxicek
6. elmer

I bet you guys keep the real fight for later. Nice results, but I believe it can be more shiny ;). Good luck :).

EDIT: I added Mungo's update

Last edited:

Mephisto update #2

1 skiffcz
2 Jingizu
3 smokeeblad
4 Sectiplave
5 Grisu
6 nubikoen

Little has been decided yet, but the last 3 are going to have to pull something nice out of ol' M's hat if they're to stay in the game. First, second and third place seem to have warmed up a little, don't slack off, you are in a pretty close group.

Haven't done much, no update for me, hope to get a couple of runs in tomorrow. Good night/good luck everyone!

5. Colony
That's slightly worrying, good thing I've got all week free to correct that issue. I hope you're not just playing with us when you say it's close :badteeth:

I hope you're not just playing with us when you say it's close :badteeth:

Let me put it this way. The bulk of the competitors are in two groups at the moment, and within those groups it is close.

Hmmm.. 2nd place still. I'll have to work harder. I had a goal of 5-6k runs in this MFO, and am currently sitting 2350. I may have to push for 10k to pass up RIP in this thing, with Pindle's cooperation of course.

BTW, GO TEAM KITTENS!!!!

Reading through the thread, I found this:

Baal runs are going well. Got a 5/5 light facet which makes it worth while.

Aman, shouldn't you be running Meph? :confused: Maybe it's a joke that I'm too dumb to understand.

Last edited:

1500 runs completed and from last 500 run I get only 3rd perfect facet as drop
I hope next 500 will be more interesting

Some good runs today, really improved my score to almost non-embarassing...Still looking forward to the weekend to really see if I have a chance. Good Luck everyone!

I had a lot of good drops last night. I won't send an update before I finish tonight's runs though.

Despite the nice drops I'm not sure my score improved much. I didn't bother plugging them in my spreadsheet so I'm not sure what my score is right now.

Good luck to all. But most of all, me. It appears I need it :)

For now, it's time for another 12 hours of work.

Still in 4th? Some people aren't trying hard enough. :p. Just hit level 96, so I'm done for today. Slight improvement in score again, but won't send update until day 5.

Im pretty sure Ive pushed my total runcount over 2k, which is nice. Its partly the reason why I called it a day so early. Lets hope for higher motivation tomorrow.

Mephisto update #2

1 skiffcz
2 Jingizu
3 smokeeblad
4 Sectiplave
5 Grisu
6 nubikoen

Little has been decided yet, but the last 3 are going to have to pull something nice out of ol' M's hat if they're to stay in the game. First, second and third place seem to have warmed up a little, don't slack off, you are in a pretty close group.
Wait, you want to tell me, that despite only having done twice as many runs as I, skiffcz is 1st and I'm 5th??? Tough luck for me...

Still, I raised my stash of facettes by five to this point (which would be total of five ... and yep Jingizu, Mephy seems to be filled with fire ones)
Seconded :)

The problem is, that Ive never even thought about completing any kind of grail, but with holes of my collection being filled with each new run, this deadly foolishness attempts to drag me to its damned abyss! I must say no to this diabolic call! (Well, maybe the Ormus one ... HUH!)
come to the dark side! Really, why else would somebody play that game if not for completing the grail? :whistling:

Did a slightly insane session yesterday with more than 12 hours of playing after work. No sleep for me yesterday, and now I`m sitting at work paying the price. My wrist hurt like hell, my eyes are sore and I can`t seem to focus at all. I`m taking today and tomorrow off as this is getting way out of hand.

Oh, and I had no drops to show for that madness as well, making it very possible for the other area runners to catch up to second place. No charms to speak of, one ruby Jewel(38%) and 2 Lums, and only 4 qualifiers. Quite disheartening.

Happy hunting everyone. I`ll be back with a vengeance in a couple of days.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High