Required Level: 60
Claw Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x99b8436f
30% Increased Attack Speed
+2 to Lightning Sentry (Assassin Only)
+0 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+16 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level)

Re: MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Okay whoa, I was going to brag that I found my first ever SoJ today, but skiff takes the cake with that epic collection, how many SoJ's in there?

Congratz to the SoJ!

Btw. I checked drop calculator - Hell Meph, 700 MF, p3:

Manald Heal, Nagelring 1:351
Dwarf Star, Raven Frost 1:527
Carrion Wind, Nature's Peace 1:1756
BKWB, SoJ, Wisp 1:5269

So you don't have to expect several SoJs in 15 unique rings... :wink:

Hit 1000 runs earlier and my drops are starting to look a bit better, next update could be interesting.

It's not all gold that shines.

Lion Branded Grand Charm of Vita
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 69
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x566ea6c8
+39 to Life
+1 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)

It seems that Mephisto has decided today to feed me with fire facets. Why not, am I asking? Gimme more :crazyeyes:

Btw. some good qualifiers would be accepted too...

Code:
Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Unidentified
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x2f1f8d31
Adds 17-45 fire damage
100% Chance to cast Level 29 Blaze When You Level Up
+5% to Fire Skill Damage
-3% to Enemy Fire Resistance

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x2985a189
Adds 17-45 fire damage
100% Chance to cast Level 31 Meteor When You Die
+4% to Fire Skill Damage
-5% to Enemy Fire Resistance

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xcb3be9fb
Adds 17-45 fire damage
+3% to Fire Skill Damage
-4% to Enemy Fire Resistance

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x5cad2cbe
Adds 17-45 fire damage
+3% to Fire Skill Damage
-3% to Enemy Fire Resistance

Ok. I thought Ill end this madness at lvl 90 (yes, Im aware I run Mephisto, not Baal), but Mr. Drop few minutes ago stopped me just tiny sliver before reaching the Ding. The clock is somewhere at 1500+ runs, maybe even 1700+ (I dont count, it brings bad luck). And today was a real milking day for sure. All golden and green demon milk <3

However, I slowly start to understand what the heck MFO means :D My right wrist breaks down to its components, my eyes glow in the dark and my mind degradated to a cola automat :) I need some serious break, but after today (I didnt go to bed in the end) I think I deserve it.

So, day and night off for me! GL teammates!

y skiffcz i feel you :)

but you are lucky actualy...my day is preety much like this...
00-03 h MFO
03 - 05 h sleep
06 - 12 h i'm at market selling fruit ( -.-' )
12 - 13 lunch
13 - 15 MFO
15 - 20 working with my dad
20 - 23 dinner and study

rinse and repeat... :(
only 700 AT so far :(

:coffee: FTW
but from monday thing should change since my mother starts working again :smug:

First couple of days I couldn't spend much time on the MFO, but so far my finds are good for the amount of time spent. Good luck getting me to send updates though. I'll just send my elite final score when I'm done finding a few more lashes :badteeth:.

Aman, you're supposed to be running Meph, not Baal or areas. What, do you want us to lose because you can't remember what you signed up for?

Hit 1000 runs earlier and my drops are starting to look a bit better, next update could be interesting.

Yeah, next one could be interesting even for me :)
I am on 550 runs but at morning will be 1000 :D

First couple of days I couldn't spend much time on the MFO, but so far my finds are good for the amount of time spent. Good luck getting me to send updates though. I'll just send my elite final score when I'm done finding a few more lashes :badteeth:.

Do not be too modest. Some tyrael should be in your top5 even you do not want to say it :D

[unprovoked smack]

If I wasn't still busy working towards an Infinity my untwinked Fishymancer running the Maggot Lair would completely annihilate you Blizz sorc and Poison Necro n00bs.

[/unprovoked smack]

And I for one would like to welcome our new Team Kittens! overlords. May your aims be straight and true and your drops be green and gold. :thumbup:

Awesome non-qualifier:

Kelpie Snare
Fuscina
Two Hand Damage: 108 - 203
Durability: 18 of 18
Required Level: 33
Required Strength: 67
Required Dexterity: 15
Fingerprint: 0x7be36907
Item Level: 99
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Properties:
+10 to Strength
179% Enhanced Damage (ranges from 140-180)
+30 to Minimum Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
Fire Resist +50%
Slows Target by 75%
120 to Life (Based on Char Lvl)
Ethereal

:jig:

EDIT: And the revenge of the non-qualifiers continues.

Trang-Oul's Guise
Bone Visage
Defense: 222
Durability: 28 of 40
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 106
Fingerprint: 0x477bf786
Item Level: 85 (random monster in the Throne)
Unidentified
Properties:
+150 to Mana
+99 Defense
Replenish Life 5
Attacker Takes Damage of 20
25% Faster Hit Recovery

Yesterday a random green diadem drop helped me complete the self-found Mav's set--today, the Trang's. All will be forgiven if Baal helps me complete the Griswold set, though. :D

Last edited:

Yesterday a random green diadem drop helped me complete the self-found Mav's set--today, the Trang's. All will be forgiven if Baal helps me complete the Griswold set, though. :D
Heh, I've gotten the entire Trangs set in this MFO from Baal alone, except the shield from a minion. Would've preferred the Gris set though, but not one piece of that (or Mavina)... Luck is weird :)

Grats on the eth Kelpie, me wants!

That`s the end of day3 for me. Sent Zaliqai my score as it had changed a little bit from yesterday.

I won`t be able to run much the next 3-4 days because of work, but I`ll manage to sneak in an hour or two every night. Sorry about that team mates, but I`ll be back playing like crazy next weekend:)

oh, and 650 runs so far in the pits. Hoping to break 2K by the time we`re done. Good luck Elmer, Essojay, Rummski and Mareek. Green breast plates for the rest of you!

No improvements on my score :(

Good luck to none of the Meph runners ;)

However, I slowly start to understand what the heck MFO means :D My right wrist breaks down to its components

That happened to me last year, I quit, it took a few months for my arm/wrist to recover, please be careful

Anyway. GL to everyone

Kelpie Snare
Fuscina
Two Hand Damage: 108 - 203
Durability: 18 of 18
Required Level: 33
Required Strength: 67
Required Dexterity: 15
Fingerprint: 0x7be36907
Item Level: 99
Properties:
+10 to Strength
179% Enhanced Damage (ranges from 140-180)
+30 to Minimum Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
Fire Resist +50%
Slows Target by 75%
120 to Life (Based on Char Lvl)
Ethereal

Nice. That can become this:

Kelpie Snare
Stygian Pike
Two Hand Damage: 149 - 652
Durability: 24 of 35
Required Level: 40
Required Strength: 158
Required Dexterity: 87
Fingerprint: 0x132d67db
Properties:
+10 to Strength
179% Enhanced Damage
+30 to Minimum Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
Fire Resist +50%
Required Lvl +7
Slows Target by 75%
115 to Life (Based on Char Lvl)
Ethereal
7% Life stolen per hit
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune

That happened to me last year, I quit, it took a few months for my arm/wrist to recover, please be careful

Anyway. GL to everyone

Yeah doing stuff like this you can give yourself overuse syndrome pretty easily as your doing the same repetative micro movements over and over. This can lead to serious pain or life long damage.

I work on computers all day doing a boat load of typing so I'm hardwired to take micro breaks, just 10 seconds every 15 minutes to drop your hands down to your sides and do a few stretches can save a world of hurt.

End of Day 3 and I've done the lions share of the running time that I'll be able to invest into this, I hope to do 100 / day from here till the end, My girlfriend is feeling neglected so that'll likely be max per day, likely less.

EDIT; that is one really nice polearm up there, that would be my ideal meph runners polearm.

I'm happy to report my first SoJ EVER, after playing D2 on and off since release, also my first Mara's and a few iconic 1.09 items that I never dreamed I would find, especially in a single day, how I hunted on 1.09 for these without joy, skullders, HoZ, shaftstop, buriza, occulus (eth occy actually) :)

I'll be happy if I can add a vampgaze and wartravs to that list and those will be all the items I used to seek like crazy back in 1.09

Good luck to the Meph runners, I managed to nearly double my score, but I don't think that is going to be enough to threaten the top 3, I venture a guess that you dirty buggers have stolen all of Meph's luck :p

Will be going hard out at Uni for the next few days so will probably fall to the bottom of the board. Don't get cozy though, I'll be back.

Well, Monday is here :dontknow:

Yesterday I stopped after finding nice qualifier, so my score has improved, but like the others, I won't be able to play for few days now, 100 runs per day is an optimistic maximum.

Now I have to concentrate myself on my PhD. thesis, it so much more fun than d2...! :sarcasm:

Hopefully I will manage to make more runs during next weekend, until then good luck to all.

Btw. I have already made more runs I was expected to do during the whole MFO. Why? It's the team spirit!

Gogo NeoAlchemists :alright:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High