MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Re: MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Update for day two sent, becouse Ill have 20 minutes break now, but I plan at least some 200 runs after midnight to start day 3 ;) Nelly Furtado and beer bring me luck ;)

@jjscud: I thought I'd keep these categories separate, though I'm unsure if that's what you want. Let me know if I should combine them in a single list.

Lets combine them since that's the main competition. I can figure out the breakouts for the team scores.

[highlight]Level 85 Areas Standing:[/highlight]

1. Hrus
2. Jaedhann
3. jjscud
4. Joosh
5. colony
6. frozzzen
7. Thomh
8. maareek
9. Carolus Rex

There's a big head start for Hrus with Jaedhann and jjscud in a neck-and-neck race behind him and a sizeable group not far behind them. Keep at it folks, eight more days to go and nothing is decided yet!

Sent update after day 2 just because it pains me to see my standings:( Hopefully I`ll climb a place or two on the next one.

Just completed 1000 runs today and puts me at 1450 for the MFO. I'll have to admit, I'm pretty disappointed in the drops so far for me from Pindle. Only 24 qualifiers out of those 1450 runs. I'm enjoying it immensely though. Go Team Kitten!!!

From todays finds I increased my score by 50%. So, hopefully I pulled some on the leaders.

Here's the team update.

Team Kittens
essojay/maareek/Thomh/elmer/Rummski
Ugla/Hrus/jjscud/RIP/Skiff
NeoAlchemists
Team youtube

Currently the ordering is basically by number of updates, only the top two have four scores in.

Mephesti update:

1 smokeeblad
2 Jingizu
3 nubikoen
4 Sectiplave
5 skiffcz

The field still is wide open...

That's a tad demoralizing, I cannot run Meph on players 3 to make sure he almost always drops 6 items, best I can do is p2, and even still the merc dies now and then which is a pain. I need to try trade for some skiller charms and rainbow facets to up the kill speed, 350% MF should be fine according to Hrus' guide.

I think my luck is not great currently, managed to find my 3rd Stormsheild though :)

jjscud, am I supposed to send you updates to you for team scores, too? Or do the supervisors forward them to you?

edit: nvm, dumb question. :D

Baal update:

1. Zaliqai
2. nepeta
3. sequana
4. NagisaFurukawa
5. Esso Jay
6. Kassul

Edited yesterday's update with sequana and nepeta. Places 3 and 4 are very close to each other, nepeta stars to attack Zaliqai, but still have much to do...

best I can do is p2, and even still the merc dies now and then which is a pain.

There is no difference in drops for p1 and p2, so do your runs on p1. Put some slow monsters on your merc (e..g. kelpie) and remember LL do not work on meph.

@ sectiveplay

What build are you running with? Blizzard? I don't think, you need some faceted equipment. Is it fully synergised blizzard and how many points you have in CM?

If it is slower enough to play on p3, run on p1. And what is your merc gear?

Cool I dropped back to P1 a while back, P2 was still a bit unstable.

She is actually a pure lightning build. Lightning currently does 4-12K damage (20 chain, 20 light, 20 nova and putting more into charged bolt each level), using Tal Rasha's full set, but I have no skill charms and my boots and rings are just random rares. Level 84 currently, nearly 85.

I was thinking a few facets and skill charms would REALLY up the damage adding 3-4K to the top end damage, I understand they will never match a cold sorc for kill speed on Meph though. I hope to use her for Baal after the MFO. also she is 8FCR short of the next lightning break point, so I need a 10%FCR/MF ring if I can find one.

Merc is running rockstopper, shaftstop and kelpie snare at the moment, he is taking a bit of a beating still, mostly because it takes about 30 seconds to actually kill meph on P3.

I don't remember how strong Meph's melee attacks are, but I think Duriel's Shell or Gladiator's Bane is probably better than Shaftstop.

@Sectiplave: I've never tried this but you could try Blackthorn's Face for extra slowing down of Meph. I also suggest staying at P1.

Purple can almost make you miss a tidbit.

Holy crap, great drops, guys! :)

I didn't do as many runs today as I did yesterday, but I'm definitely happier about the results. Hopefully I'll move up a few places when the next update rolls around.

Baal runs are going well. Got a 5/5 light facet which makes it worth while.

Okay whoa, I was going to brag that I found my first ever SoJ today, but skiff takes the cake with that epic collection, how many SoJ's in there?

how many SoJ's in there?

Single. But Im going to start a Dwarf star giveaway or something I guess :D

Not that epic in the scoring department though. I think Ive broken 1,2k line, but not much to w00t about :scratchchin:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High