MFO Summer 2007 Results [by jjscud]

*Sigh* I guess this counts as 'character building'.

Stormlash
Scourge
One-Hand Damage: 12 to 320
Durability: 56 of 65
Required Dexterity: 77
Required Strength: 125
Required Level: 82
Mace Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x64dd67a6
+300% Enhanced Damage
Adds 1-473 lightning damage
30% Increased Attack Speed
150% Damage to Undead
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 30
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
+3 Lightning Absorb
20% Chance to cast Level 18 Tornado on striking
15% Chance to cast Level 10 Static Field on striking

jrlafrance said:
Can I see readout's for Nazdakka's Stormlash, and Grisu's Steelrends please?
Sure you can - but remember: I'm HC...:rolleyes: And hey, a perfect Stormlash! Wouldn't that be great? :wink3: just kidding - of course you can pick my Steelrend if you like :)

Steelrend
Ogre Gauntlets
Defense: 246
Durability: 18 of 24
Required Strength: 185
Required Level: 70
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x4e075558
+17 to Strength
+51% Enhanced Damage
+176 Defense
10% Chance of Crushing Blow

Grisu said:
Yeah, sorry Nazdakka! I could still try to persuade jrlafrance to take the Steelrend...2 perfect Stormlashes...holy cr**, now I really feel bad for you. jrlafrance, you sure you don't want to take the Steelrend? I don't want to be responsible for Nazdakkas's broken PC...:rolleyes:
You are not responsible, I am :rolleyes:

If anyone is responsible, it is me. But, if you can't deal to part with it, you shouldn't have joined. Believe me guys, I've lost Stormlash, Death Cleaver, Crown of Ages, and DW in past MFO's. It sucks, but you continue to build your character, fine tune it to run specifid areas, and hopefully do better next time!

DC recieved DriveC, thank you!

jrlafrance said:
Believe me guys, I've lost Stormlash, Death Cleaver, Crown of Ages, and DW in past MFO's.
QFT. I am strongly feeling sorry for Nazdakka, but on the other hand I am glad to see Jrlafrance taking a nice prize after I stole a dweb from him.

Congrats to all winners, it looks it was stormlash MFO this time, IIRC it was azurewraths raining during the last one:grin:

krovak said:
QFT. I am strongly feeling sorry for Nazdakka, but on the other hand I am glad to see Jrlafrance taking a nice prize after I stole a dweb from him.
QFT. jrlafrance for sure earned it:thumbsup:

krovak said:
Congrats to all winners, it looks it was stormlash MFO this time, IIRC it was azurewraths raining during the last one:grin:
Let's hope next time it'll be Astreon's ... or Tyrael's:rolleyes:

asdfgah said:
To you guys who were doing act5 superuniques runs, did you run all of them or only pindle?
I only ran Pindle. I ran Thresh, Eldritch and Mr. P in the recent Mini-MFO and Pindle dropped the better items, although that is only from a relatively small number of runs, not the multiple thousands required for meaningful comparison. Thresh runs speed is dependent on WP location. I now seem to be rambling without making any groundbreaking observations, so I'll stop.

Asmodeous said:
Ah, so jingizu and jlra don't want any items from me? So all I lost from the MFO pickings is an asterons? Well, that's not so bad.

What am I saying? :shocked:

*goes back to drinking beer!
The only thing I didn't have/need was Astreon's, and I'm pretty sure that if Aman hadn't taken it, jingizu would have, and if he hadn't, I surely would have!

Well Amon took the asterons, so you can't! 👅 I'm pretty sure that Jingizu would not have taken the asterons, mainly because he told me he wouldn't.

Your all actually lucky that I didn't win. I had planned that my picks would have all been IK mauls from the top placers. yes, the base item that the scores where based on.
The catch? The people all would have had to have sent the maul to me via a character mule of their favorite class, which I imagine would be a barb for you jlra, and the mule would have had to be called "First_born".

Then you all could have sweated about sending your "first_born" to Asmodeous! :evil:

Still waiting for Serdash to gib readout of his Gris caddy..

Also once again ill just ask if anyone found a (decent) 3os tomby if they are opening their extended mfo stashes..?

I kinda want to avoid taking Sequana's bad roll Griffons :undecided: so the 4os gris caddy and the 3os tomby (i can swap a really good roll 2os tomby for it) are definitely my first 2 preferences for my 2 choices..

Also Holypade - whats the status of your schaefers? Is that a grail item for you (hehe 'of course it is *cry*' i hear now hehe :wink3: )

So just waiting for dashy to post what he has to offer (as i might end up picking both things from him :hide: :hide:) then we can get this sorted..

LazySlothman said:
Also Holypade - whats the status of your schaefers? Is that a grail item for you (hehe 'of course it is *cry*' i hear now hehe :wink3: )
Yep, it is indeed. Still got ~135 to go.
I haven't let myself to get too fond with the hammer as it's probably the only item that is interesting to others in my findings. 👅
Yep, it is indeed. Still got ~135 to go.
I haven't let myself to get too fond with the hammer as it's probably the only item that is interesting to others in my findings. 👅

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High