MFO Summer 2007 Results [by jjscud]

Drixx/Tigereye - your finds are simply astonishing. The last MFO I participated in I scored 113.something at Pindle but didn't find so many TC87. Stormlash... who cares, the TC87 class-specifics is where it's at. Absolutely amazing.

As for me, I was far, far luckier and did far better with drops and put in a lot more effort the last MFO I was in. On the morning of the last day, Nikon was 0.1 points ahead of me, by the way, but timezones and a last-day push paid off and I was able to just edge him out with my lucky Fathom. I ran Tunnels and RoF at p7 the entire time except for the last day where I decided I needed efficiency if I was going to win and went for p1 tunnels for a few hours and it paid off with the Fathom. Besides, I got the Sur this MFO and that was my best drop overall as it added a gap in my rune collection.

"Bad" finds: 8 Horizon's Tornadoes (at least I got a 'Lash as well, but that could have been all lashes!!), 4 Stone Crushers (got a Schaefer's though), 3 Lightsabres, 2 Templar's, all capable of being the better one.

I won't be taking prizes either so you people are safe from me.

Although it won't be as pretty as others', my haul:

Click

Big congrats not only to the winners but to all people playing in this MFO. The finds are just amazing. Even those who came in at the lower ranks would have had top places in former MFOs.

In fact, I'm so stunned and ask myself how I ever can catch up with you people. I never will have that much time, even 1000 AT runs are hadly possible for me... I'd do runs for my grail, and if there is no real chance for a good score, those grailies would be in danger ... we'll see in about 6 months in what mood I'll be at that time ;)

Fourth place. Not a bad result! I had a hunch that my weak bottom three items would be my undoing. Tried as I might, I could not improve on them. I had stacks of items dropping all worth about 6 points, but nothing in between the myraid of 6 pointers and the tops scoring items save for one lonely azurewrath.

I cannot believe the amount of griswold items, Schaefers and lashes found. It is one good thing about a MFO is that it enriches the community with lots more toys with many of them being used for new builds or traded. Over all it is a good thing, even after I loose my top three items, I still have soul drainers, messers, wind hammers, reapers, arachnids and so on coming out of my ears. I even managed to find two facets of a type I didnt have before so I'm still two items closer to the grail.

Well the fight is on to see who claims my Asterons. As I said before, I don't mind loosing my items I found as I assumed I would find items I either already had or didn't want. Never suspected I would actually find an Asteron's. Also a double whammy is the fact that I am planning an Abbott, and an Asteron's is pretty much the perfect weapon for the build. Guess I'll have to try and trade for one now! :cool:

Wow, there are some incredible finds :shocked: I think I have never seen MFO like this, all the scourges, archon staffs, dimensional shards...

Congrats to all winners and to all participants in generally too, especially to Baal runners, it was very fun to compete with you 😉 Yes, I really like my category and you people in there. I will some take prizes, there are a lot of grailers, but I will of course wait for Aman's pick first.

@Aman: I suppose you wil be interested in my DW, here is the readout. But I found two Schaefers too, if you want one of them instead...

Death's Web
Unearthed Wand
One-Hand Damage: 22 to 28
Durability: 9 of 18
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 66
Staff Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x53c812c4
+9 Life after each Kill
150% Damage to Undead
+2 to All Skill Levels
+8 to Mana After Each Kill
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
-46% to Enemy Poison Resistance

(but you could *of course* let it be mine, it's my second most valuable item...)

Oh and thanks to my team collegues, without them, I will not be able to continue running (it was very depressing, I found four top items in last two days). Special thanks goes to Krovak for his Infinity, I had *some use* for it :evil:. And I should not forget jjscud for organising...

Two amazing facts:

1. I found 6 IK mauls, 9 Laying of hands, 6 Dark adhernets, and ZERO Dangoons Teachings, which was beautiful, I hate this item even more than Dark Adhernet or Isenheart Case...

2. THIS YOU SHOULD READ:
I found two Schaefers hammers. Well, thats nice, but you should know, that I have never found Stone Crusher. In addition, I have one Stormlash from last MFO and zero Horizons. I think I will make myself a special SPF consultant for finding these items. And yes, I am VERY curious what will be my first sacred armor...

Overall, I liked this MFO very much 👋

What a great MFO! Hopefully I'll be able to keep my top 5, but rules are rules. Let me know if you want anything guys!

@asmo: you had me kind of worried, but those 76.8 point items kept coming for me. I had no idea that the facets were still grailers for you, congrats on the finds! For those interested, the mis-identified item that I spoke about in the progress thread...I thought it was a Bloodlord Skull (Darkforce Spawn-172.2 points), but I found a Succubus Skull (Boneflame-11 points), a difference of 161.2 points. Looking at my top 5, that would have replaced Natalya's Mark, meaning an increase of 133.5 points which at that point would have given me 479.4...a point total I was sure would get me the win. Needless to say, it wasn't to be. Third place is pretty good though! I've never run so much in previous MFO's, but finding 2 grailers in the first couple of days spurred me on!

I would just like to note that after everyone gets done pillaging the top itamz for their winnings, my entire MFO findings(charms and jewels and the like included) is up for grabs. Not the whole thing, but individual items. I figured I'd post this here in case anyone was interested, I just need to find a place to upload a readout of my stash.

Then again maybe I should wait til all of this dies down and hit the giveaway thread.

-shrug-

GG everyone.

I would've gotten a higher score, but after getting 2 hours into my pindle runs on the first night I came to a conclusion.

"Hey, wait... I really don't like this game that much anymore. So why did I sign up to play it for hours on end to find items again?"

Regardless, my standing isn't too bad for the lack of pindling I did.

So gg everyone.

Drixx said:
My apology ahead of time to the other two HC folks... Let me make this offer to both of you (if it's permissable by the rules)...
I have no problem with "dealing".

Drixx said:
From Tripsu:
Templar's Might
Executioner's Justice

Sorry, but the rules do say each winner can only take one item from each person.

As for myself, this was very disappointing. I put in a huge effort here and got a terrible score (for the effort). Technically, I can't complain too much, I still have several tc87 uniques past my top five and I found the following additional items (all my luck seemed to be focused on non qualifying items):

Lem, Pul, Um, Mal, Ist
Wisp Projector (grailer)
5/5 Cold facet, 5/5 fire facet
Tourch of Iro
Bane Ash
Felloak x2
Hommoculus x2

and the two real kickers
failed unique Vortex Shield
Horizon's Tornado #17 (nope, no lash yet)

Random Fact
Since finding my Tyrael's in December I have found many LightSabers, 5 Scourges, 3 Legendary Mallets and 2 Sacred Armors, all gold, all the common variant.

GG to áll participants, the items found this year, it's just... rather ludicrous. However much I wanted to participate, don't think I'd have stood a chance anywhere :eek: Lashes like it's nothing, fathoms, webs, I think the evil item fund will display some serious red figures for the next couple of months :p

GG again, and hope to see y'all next time 'round, there's still a tyrael's to be found during an mfo ^^

Big congrats to all the winners and everyone! And thanks to the supervisors and jjscud for hosting! 👍

Some stats for me:

runs: 800 x the Pit @ p1 ~half to full clear
run time: ~3 mins
qualifiers: 70
grailers: a lot, like 15-20
build: meteorb, MF=400

My finds were following a weird pattern, first I would do like 50 runs without anything, and then score 5 qualifiers in 10 runs or something. That was fine, but kinda sad after the good streak, thinking about the dry spell coming...

All together, I found many items I'd never seen before. I saw a lot of sacred armors too, magical and rare, too bad none had the right color. I had one interesting drop that made me chuckle.. There are two items from different worlds, but still, both were grailers 😃

I made a picture of my loot also, however bad it is in this comp. But it was cool for me so I don't care. The runes are kinda sad, but they were the three highest.

Looking forward to the next MFO! Though I may have to consider the category I'll be in, this time I was in way over my head...

Wow, these results are ... astonishing!:shocked: 6th with a score of 245.1
and I have been so sure to have scored at least 3rd when I found that unique Corona...

Congratz to all of my fellow participants and esp. to the winners!
aman said:
Can i see read outs of :

Grisu - Crown of Ages
Here you are 😃
btw, you know I play HC - not that I wanted to manipulate your decision, I only take care that you're making the right decisions...:wink3:

Crown of Ages
Corona
Defense: 394
Required Strength: 174
Required Level: 82
Indestructible
Unidentified
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x7d5fe824
+50% Enhanced Defense
+145 Defense
Damage Reduced by 14%
All Resistances +23
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+1 to All Skill Levels
Indestructible
Socketed (2: 0 used)

Here is a screenshot of a part of my haul.
Not included are non-qualifiers like HoZ, Metalgrid, 2 Facets and loads of other interesting stuff like Warshrike, Widowmake, Gut Siphon...:rolleyes: but you can take a look at the Flavie readout of my whole finds here:
http://www.freewebs.com/grisu-der-kleine-drache/baalmfo.htm (might take some time to load...)
DarkChaos said:
As for me, I was far, far luckier and did far better with drops and put in a lot more effort the last MFO I was in. On the morning of the last day, Nikon was 0.1 points ahead of me, by the way, but timezones and a last-day push paid off and I was able to just edge him out with my lucky Fathom.
Oh yeah, did I mention that I did find another 3 unique Phase Blades? That makes 9 Lightsabres in total, but no Azurewrath wheresoever...*sigh*
I guess I have to keep on MFOing - any suggestions if it's better to run Baal p1/p3 in 4 minutes, Pindle on p1 in 18-20 seconds, or AT in ~1 minute with ~6 boss packs?

Thanks for hosting, jjscud, and thanks to the supervisors! Can't wait for the next MFO to begin :-D

Oh, the last push...

Found the Schaeffer's pretty early on on the last day but then luck ran out and I got two Horizons'. A second lash would've sealed the deal but no dice. Then about an hour before the deadline I got a gold sacred armour. This is where I thought "DC, old chap, I screwed you worse than that chick that was into BDSM" BUT... it turned out to be mere Templar's, increasing my score by a whooping 0.3. If my brother wasn't in the house lots of mothers would've had a happy hour.

Oh well, next time. Maybe.

And I forgot to say thanks to jjscud for organising, also thanks to all supervisors ;)

Congrats all on their wonderful finds, especially to Tigereye (and Drixx).

I've done around 4.5k Pindle runs ( I didn't count it exactly yet) during MFO, but in my whole Pindle running I finished around 12k runs and I've never seen any of items you both found during MFO. Really impressive 👍.

Special thanks my team fellows for support, this time I needed it.

Many thanks to jjscud for organising MFO, it's pleasure to participate in it and Naab for supervising and posting updates, great work.

Very nice finds everyone,especially the ones in Pindle category, Tigereye/Drixx almost put Hackchaos' old act5 SU's record in teh bag:shocked:

As of my runs,did 3,7k tunnel runs p1,average run time 60 seconds.Qualifiers:167.
Haul picxxxorz:
Sets
Uniques
Unfortunately the Legendary mallets and Scourges in the picture were all common variants aswell as 4 phase blades were all lightsabres.That was the only thing i didn't like in the mfo (besides Aman kidnapping DM ofcause), but overall it was a very good MFO for me too.

Congrats to all the winners! Massive finds. :shocked:

Had lots of grailies drop during this MFO so I'm happy even if I'd lose some of my top 5. If only the last weekend would've been more fruitful...

I ran with Lightning/FO sorc with 516% MF doing /p1 Pindle. Average time per run ~30s with these loading times.
List of qualifiers:
Total: 22
Firelizard's Talons
Wizardspike
Shadow Killer
Immortal King's Stone Crusher x2
Cranebeak
Thunderstroke
Bonehew
The Redeemer
Schaefer's Hammer
Boneflame
Stormshield
Cerebus' Bite
The Reaper's Toll
Lacerator x2
Fleshripper
Eschuta's Temper
Spirit Keeper
Dangoon's Teaching
Steel Pillar
Bloodmoon

Thanks to jjscud for running the show and to all the supervisors! 👍

Wow! Cant believe I scraped into 3rd at the death!

Bigs congrats to Tigereye and Drixx - amazing finds and amazing competition! An apology to holypade who i leapfrogged on the last day to claim 3rd even without finding a top 5 item (which became an absolute mission of mine in which i didnt succeed..)

Thanks to Naab for supervising our category and jjscud for organizing the whole shebang, was great fun - this kinda stuff just adds such a dimension to a game that others lack 👍

As for claims, ill wait for the top 2 to be sorted and im kinda in a rush so will be back tomorrow for a closer look - and dashy i wouldnt mind checking out your extended stash :scratch: :hide:

Holy Baal's appendages! These finds tore a hole in the MF continuum.
*world ends in 3.2.1...*
Congratulations to all winners! Yes, even the Baal whackers.
Shame about my golden sacred armor grailer, I don't think I'll get to keep it.

Readouts:

@Aman:
Shadow Dancer
Myrmidon Greaves
Defense: 129
Durability: 17 of 24
Kick Damage: 83 to 149
Required Strength: 166
Required Level: 71
Unidentified
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x6979fe57
+22 to Dexterity
+80% Enhanced Defense
Requirements -20%
30% Faster Run/Walk
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+2 to Shadow Discipline Skills (Assassin Only)

@others:
Templar's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1899
Durability: 47 of 60
Required Strength: 232
Required Level: 74
Unidentified
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x1f0780a5
+14 to Strength
+13 to Vitality
+43 to Maximum Stamina
+216% Enhanced Defense
+251 Defense vs. Missile
20% Faster Hit Recovery
+2 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)

My other qualifiers:
Code:
Demonhorn's Edge         xx
Ondal's Wisdom            xx
Wolfhowl            x
Blood Raven's Charge        x
Soul Drainer            x
Nosferatu's Coil             x
Steel Shade            xxxx
Spike Thorn            x
Messerschmidt's Reaver        xx
Stone Crusher            x
Fleshripper            x
Gut Siphon            xx
Veil of Steel            x
Leviathan            x
Medusa's Gaze            x
Leviathan            xxx
Dracul's Grasp            x
Eaglehorn            xxx
Horizon's Tornado        x
M'avina's Caster        x
Warshrike            x
Firelizard's Talons        x
The Gladiator's Bane        x
Lacerator            xx
Tomb Reaver            xx
Aldur's Deception        x
Taebaek's Glory            xxx
Tal Rasha's Guardianship    x
Thunderstroke            xx
Trang-Oul's Girth        xxx
Trang-Oul's Guise        x
Widowmaker            xx
Cranebeak            x
Eschuta's Temper        x
Verdungo's Hearty Cord        x
Andariel's Visage        xx
Sandstorm Trek            xx
Nord's Tenderizer        xxxxxxxx
Ormus' Robes            xx
Razor's Edge            xx
Naj's Puzzler            xxxx
Naj's Light Plate        x
The Reaper's Toll        xxxx
Reaper's Toll            x
Sazabi's Ghost Liberator    x
Rune Master            x
Ondal's Almighty        xx
M'avina's Embrace        xxx
Demon Limb            x
Baranar's Star            x
Djinn Slayer            xx
Demon's Arch            xx
Bloodmoon            xx
Flamebellow            xxx
Viperfork             xxxxx
Sazabi's Cobalt Redeemer    x
Rune Master            xx
Hellrack            xxxxx
Windhammer            xxx
Ethereal Edge            xxxx
Shadowkiller            x
Wizardspike            xxx
Bonehew                xxxx
Arioc's Needle            xxxx
Natalya's Shadow        x
Credendum            xx
Hellslayer            xx
Shadowkiller            x
Dark Adherent            x
Laying of Hands            xxx
Dangoon's Teaching         xxxxxxxxx
Immortal King's Stone Crusher    xxxxxxx

Well, since DC nor Lord_Nikon take items i will lay clame on mine. :evil:
What i would like is for Naab and Hrus to make a level one char named MFO_Hrus and MFO_Naab. and join a MP game. There i would take their MFO ear as good luck charms for the next mfo. What do you guys think about that?

-Jae

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High