MFO Summer 2006 Results [by jjscud]

jantia said:
@jrlafrance

Sorry if if my post was confusing. I meant that if the Griffons Eye was a low roll, I would prefer a nice tombreaver/BKWB instead of it.

You may choose to send me either

The Griffons Eye or a BKWB.
Since Griffons is a grailer, I would prefer to send you BKWB, but the decision is up to you.

I will not be looting seeing as I'm self found so the rest of your stuff is safe. Congrats on everyone's finds, and I think that closes up the meph category. I also forgot to mention that my best finds of the mfo were a eth reaper's, two perfect facets, eth guardian angel, 2-39% chancies, and other assorted goodies.

Edit: @Hamburger & Atil-If you each could personalize an item and send it to me that would be great. I'll put it in a trophy case of sorts. Doesn't have to be anything amazing though. Thanks. Email= kunfuz (at) yahoo (dot) com

Phosheez said:
Edit: @Hamburger & Atil-If you each could personalize an item and send it to me that would be great. I'll put it in a trophy case of sorts. Doesn't have to be anything amazing though. Thanks.
You stole my unpublished idea...but I was going to personalize the items when they show up and put them in my trophy case.

I debated whether to ask for something small like the green ogre maul but then decided that since I was giving up a Stormlash :sad2: , I might as well enjoy 2nd place 😃

edit: that's why I picked a weapon, shield, and shirt for the trophy pic.

Anyway, once you have a trophy case, publish the picture.

-Jason

Ohomemgrande said:
You stole my unpublished idea...but I was going to personalize the items when they show up and put them in my trophy case.

I debated whether to ask for something small like the green ogre maul but then decided that since I was giving up a Stormlash :sad2: , I might as well enjoy 2nd place 😃
Sorry for stealing the idea. You gave it to me when you mentioned the idea of a trophy case in your post. Also, thanks for taking something I found two of, both the firelizard's and arkaines were grailers for me, though the firelizard is eth :(
Anyway, I also thought of an idea for the winners of the team mfo part. Everyone else on a team that doesnt win should have to put something like "Pwned by Team I.T.A.M. in summer mfo", in their sig. Winners could put something like Team I.T.A.M. summer mfo, if they so choose. What do people think?

Phosheez said:
Sorry for stealing the idea. You gave it to me when you mentioned the idea of a trophy case in your post. Also, thanks for taking something I found two of, both the firelizard's and arkaines were grailers for me, though the firelizard is eth :(
Anyway, I also thought of an idea for the winners of the team mfo part. Everyone else on a team that doesnt win should have to put something like "Pwned by Team I.T.A.M. in summer mfo", in their sig. Winners could put something like Team I.T.A.M. summer mfo, if they so choose. What do people think?
Most of you don't have a sig.

today!

this was a realy special mfo, amazing, big stuff there corrupted, well done

anyway the holydays were a blast obviously and a real blessing after a stressful previous week, you know. I don't wanna waste your time anymore, so here i go:

Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One-Hand Damage: 30 to 53
Durability: 40 of 50
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 73
Orb Class - Slow Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x34ff7c9f
Fire Resist +40%
Lightning Resist +25%
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
20% Faster Cast Rate
+21% to Cold Skill Damage

lmk if it's ok

factory said:
today!

this was a realy special mfo, amazing, big stuff there corrupted, well done

anyway the holydays were a blast obviously and a real blessing after a stressful previous week, you know. I don't wanna waste your time anymore, so here i go:

Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One-Hand Damage: 30 to 53
Durability: 40 of 50
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 73
Orb Class - Slow Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x34ff7c9f
Fire Resist +40%
Lightning Resist +25%
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
20% Faster Cast Rate
+21% to Cold Skill Damage

lmk if it's ok
Happy to hear that! You can keep the DF though, I'm after a better roll :badteeth:
I guess this means I won't be taking any prizes afterall, and Hrus already stated that he's not taking any so I guess it's your turn :prop:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High