MFO Summer 2006 Results [by jjscud]

jantia said:
@nepeta

Are you looting? I want to get a trade thread up, but need to know what I will be losing/gaining before I do so. Plus I want to collect some loot too ^^

@corrupted

I'm an idiot
As Corrupted said, I did not participate in this MFO but thanks for the offer though 😁
Your items are safe from me.

Bah, didn't even see I got the edited version quoted :p

Okie will put my findings up here aswell

|Andariel's Visage X2|Arachnid Mesh|Arioc's Needle X3|Arkaines Valor +2|Azurewrath|Bloodmoon X2|Bonehew X2|Boneshade|Dangoon's Teaching| Dark Adharent|Demon Limb X2|Djinn Slayer X2|Dragonsclae X2|Firelizard's Talon X2|Frostwind|Gargoyles Bite|Ghostflame|Gimmershred|Harlequin Crest| Hellrack|IK Maul|Lacerator|Laying of Hands X4|Leviathan|Lightsabre X2| Mavina's Embrace X2|Medusa's Gaze|Messerschmidts Reaver| Ondal's Almighty X2|Ormus Robe's|Razor's Edge X2|Rune Master|Sazabi's Cobalt redeemer X2|Steel Carapace Eth|Taebaek's Glory X3|Tal's Armor|The reaper's Toll|Tomb Reaver|Windhammer|Wizardspike|Wraith Flight|

DX

I would post a screenie of my finds, or even a list, but Id just end up embarrassing myself. 😁 My total finds were already listed in the first post.

Congrats to everyone and thanks for sharing your experiences in my other thread. Im looking forward to the Spring MFO.

Thadar

nepeta said:
Ok, I've made up my mind.

jantia: May I have your Schaeffer's?
jrlafrance: Stormlash please :)
I'll send it out tonight when I get home.

@jantia: here is the readout, quite crappy if you ask me:

Griffon's Eye
Diadem
Defense: 252
Durability: 12 of 20
Required Level: 76
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x34ca7156
+194 Defense <--out of 200
25% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels
+10% to Lightning Skill Damage <--lowest
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance <--lowest

IIRC, the rules for taking items is that you may take one item from me. Let me know what you would like.

Phosheez said:
Well, it seems that Lord Nikon isnt choosing more items to loot, but Ohomemgrande still hasnt answered. Is there a time limit for how long I have to wait?
@Ohomemgrade: are you looting? If so, please let me know so I can take my turn.
Sorry, I was waiting to make sure Nikon didn't want anything else. Assuming he is done, I'd like to collect:

Arkaine's Valor from Hamburger
Head Hunter's Glory from Atil
Doombringer from Phosheez (either one)

email will be sent in PM

@LORD_NIKON- I'll have limited access to my gaming computer for the next few days but should get you your loot by the weekend.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High