MFO Progress Thread

Re: MFO Progress Thread

5.5 hours of running AT and only ONE new qualifying item, and it doesn't even upgrade my score. It's a grailer I've been looking for forever though, so it's ncie to have found. Today I decided to go all out speed+MF. I ditched some items related to general survivabilty (resists, +skills, etc) in favor of more MF. Been running all day at ~540 MF at /p1 or /p3, killing boss packs and champions only. Times down to around 1 minute per run. I was having better luck when I was running at ~340 MF doing full clears at /p3-/p5. I sympathize with Zarfen... my wrist is going to be worthless by the end of this thing! ;)
Have had 3 deaths so far. The first two were identical... after several horus of running, I quit paying attention. More watching TV than watching my runs. Both times I teleported right into a pack with Cursed, Extra Strong and a might aura somewhere. Insta-death. This third one just happened now... teleported into the midst of a bunch of Horror Mages with Multi-Shot, Extra-Fast and Conviction aura...
screenie here. And this is after I've ditched resist items for MF items...

@^:I died numerous times when experimenting with teleport range, ending up face to face with pindle while he has some nasty mods :p

Anyway, another 300 runs and I only tied my lowest top 5 qualifyer (the very same item, with worse stats :p), I'll try to do some runs tomorrow, but since I do most of my runs around midnight and it ends tomorrow, I have to get really lucky to make any improvements... Maybe if I spent more time with pindle and less time whining in this thread :p

Hehehe, I hear that! I don't know how many times I've accidentally teled right into Pindleskin and been insta-killed. :)

Well, another 400 runs or so, and only one more qualifying item. Unfortunately, it does not help my score. I am so sick of running AT, I went and quested my javazon through NM act 1 just for a change of scenery. Lightning Fury is silly powerful by the time you get to NM... Fun stuff.

Another day full of runs, another set of TC3 items. Seriously, some of these are more rare than the items I need to increase my score, that's just....mean.
Speaking of which I did manage to find an item or two to increase my score a tad. Not enough to threaten the leaders, but hopefully enough to at least come in second to last. HolyPade, you'd better watch out! :evil:

@jrla: I haven't been counting qualiifiers, but if I had did that yester day evening that averege would have been very low with 50 something runs without a single qualifier (yeah, not even IK maul or dangoon's). I'm packing 343 MF for minions and 473 on switch for Baal. Grats on 97, btw!

@krovak: Gongratulations for reaching the 98! Nice to see someone else join the 98 club :thumbup:
Now you will see how long it takes to see any movement at all at exp bar :p

@Zaliqai: Grats on 97!

Final day of the MFO, let's all run like mad until the clock strikes midnight!

Well just sent off my final and only report to bassano (haven't had access to internet all week) so unfortunately for me I'm flying blind. Didn't manage to get many runs at all throughout the week due to work but spent this weekend running like a madman, must have put in at least 30 hours.

Anyway good luck to all, twas good fun but I don't think I'll run pindle again... he's even more boring than Baal :grin:.

Here's to seeing the results.

Joosh :thumbup:

First little improvement after Wednesday midnight and stye in my eye (not pleasant thing I must say, it makes running Pindle even more exhausting). I'm almost glad that today is last day of MFO, last day full of effort :).

EDIT:
... Maybe if I spent more time with pindle and less time whining in this thread :p

I think whining is good thing to relax a bit and get better mood, at least temporarily :grin:.

My luck isn't helping me so far. I am in the same boat with you Mursilis about TC3's, i have found about a dozen of them. Yes they are nice founds but i would rather have less rare items during MFO.

When i run meph for hours i simply find nothing at all. And when i make a few runs in between my other things, i get some nice items. Therefore i was unable to find anything worthy during this and previous weekend. My score is the same as the last and i am worried about my rank and score for my team =(. I will keep on trying till midnight and than i do not want to see meph for a very looong time.

And yes i also feel the pain in the wrist :whistling:

Final day is for now hard first 250 runs without success and to finish 6k runs I still need 500+ runs so I am without eat to midnight :D
damn that yesterday beers

to finish 6k runs

For those who don't know bassano - yes, he is a little bit mad, d2-wise :crazyeyes:

But I have to do it anyway...

WTF?!?!?! 6k???? h4xx four handed unhuman creature with two computers :worship:

Edit:

Phew, screw pindle! I can't take any more runs :D

I PM'd my final update to bassano. GG on all runners, hope you had better luck than me this weekend.
I'm exceited to see all your scores ;)

Now for a sunday beer and some lazy TV ro relax :crazyeyes:

Cheers
/zarf

Last edited:

Just sent my final update to sequana. I killed Baal and his minions 2k times and that will have to be enough. Last notable non-qualifier was a 27 Mara's.

Good luck to all those still running! :thumbup:

I'm finished and sent the final score to sequana.

@Zaliqai: Wow, 2k runs! :shocked:
That's impressive. I "only" managed to do about 1340 runs and earned a nice number of 111 M exp in the process :)

I found some great non-qualifiers but I will post them after the results have been posted :rolleyes:

@zaliqai: 2k runs, that means 200 runs each day for the last 10 days?:crazyeyes: I've done ~140 today and feel like I need a doctor.

@All: I am really exhausted, ran both yesterday and today from 7am to 11pm(with some necessary breaks). In the end I did not reach the goal of 700 runs, but at least I managed to make it a nice, demonic number, 666:devil:. Not stopping at 650 was a good idea, because I have improved my score in run #653!

The last two days were really fruitful, at least in comparison with the rest of the week. Four items out of my TOP5 were found this weekend!

As for non-qualifiers, I have scored this awesome drop today(Warning, spoilers included! The ring was a Nature's Peace). More on drops later...

Good luck everyone who is still running, you are gonna need it! [highlight]Alchemists ftw![/highlight]

Sent my Act 5 SuperUniques final result to Bassano's e-mail.

I apologize for not sending any updates during the MFO. I didn't get many runs done, but the effort I put to the last few hours of the MFO paid off a little bit at least; considering the low number of runs done (I don't know the number, but not many), my item finds were probably a tiny bit lucky.

Good luck to those who are still running. : )

Well, i'm done. This MFO has been a disaster for me. I'm a little disgraced about my score.

I did get some nice non-qualifiers though
Gheed's Fortune
Grand Charm
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 62
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x8bd979ee
112% Extra Gold from Monsters
40% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Reduces All Vendor Prices 15%

Crown of Thieves
Grand Crown
Defense: 316
Durability: 28 of 50
Required Strength: 103
Required Level: 49
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xffd1658c
+25 to Dexterity
+50 to Life
+35 to Mana
+178% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +33%
9% Life stolen per hit
100% Extra Gold from Monsters

and a vex rune

My runs are finished too. My run counter finished on 5900 AT runs I was not able to play more :)

I just sent final update to mursiils

I just have quite all final results from pindle runners. Only RIP and buraz I still miss

Good luck to all runners for final results it was nice MFO
especially my teammates alchemists gg :)
and thanks to jjscud for it :thumbup:

All aboard the failboat!!!

Code:
Blood Barb
Scissors Suwayyah
One-Hand Damage: 40 to 51
Durability: 156 of 204
(Assassin Only)
Required Dexterity: 118
Required Strength: 118
Required Level: 64
Claw Class - Normal Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x76fa749e
Replenish Life +3
+2 to Mind Blast (Assassin Only)
+2 to Blades of Ice (Assassin Only)
+3 to Lightning Sentry (Assassin Only)
+5 to Mana After Each Kill
+0 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+16 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level)

Ghoul Fist
Scissors Suwayyah
One-Hand Damage: 64 to 82
Durability: 162 of 204
(Assassin Only)
Required Dexterity: 118
Required Strength: 118
Required Level: 64
Claw Class - Normal Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xd5f6e44e
+62% Enhanced Damage
Adds 2-125 lightning damage
Adds 14-44 cold damage over 2 seconds
8% Life stolen per hit
5% Chance to cast Level 3 Chain Lightning on attack

Bloodlord Skull of Life Tap
Defense: 134
Chance to Block:  32%
Smite Damage: 0 to 0
Durability: 22 of 40
(Necromancer Only)
Required Strength: 106
Required Level: 65
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x326945b
Adds 12-28 poison damage over 4 seconds
+1 to Decrepify (Necromancer Only)
+1 to Attract (Necromancer Only)
Level 5 Life Tap (48/97 Charges)

Viridian Bloodlord Skull of Restoration
Defense: 140
Chance to Block:  32%
Smite Damage: 0 to 0
Durability: 40 of 40
(Necromancer Only)
Required Strength: 106
Unidentified
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0xb6bfae81
Poison Resist +11%
Adds 25-50 poison damage over 4 seconds
+3 to Blood Golem (Necromancer Only)
Repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds

Cobalt Dimensional Shard of Sorcery
One-Hand Damage: 45 to 79
Durability: 51 of 51
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 66
Orb Class - Slow Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xf2c4a66c
+13 to Energy
+52 to Mana
Cold Resist +26%
+1 to Energy Shield (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Thunder Storm (Sorceress Only)
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

Freezing Dimensional Shard of Meteor
One-Hand Damage: 30 to 53
Durability: 94 of 100
(Sorceress Only)
Fingerprint: 0xb71e6e11
+19 to Mana
+2 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)
Level 4 Meteor (11/45 Charges)

Serpent's Dimensional Shard
One-Hand Damage: 30 to 53
Durability: 60 of 100
(Sorceress Only)
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x5f354784
+20 to Life
+18 to Mana

Fiend Crest
Guardian Crown
Defense: 151
Durability: 108 of 165
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 196
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xeb48b1b
+8 to Life
Lightning Resist +15%
Cold Resist +6%
+1 to Shout (Barbarian Only)

Storm Hood
Guardian Crown
Defense: 670
Durability: 83 of 83
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 186
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x7bba3795
+3 to Energy
+19 to Life
+165% Enhanced Defense
+3 to Battle Orders (Barbarian Only)
12% Chance to cast Level 4 Nova when struck
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

Skull Guard
Vortex Shield
Defense: 314
Chance to Block:  39%
Smite Damage: 5 to 87
Durability: 156 of 255
(Paladin Only)
Required Strength: 148
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x74931c33
+5 to Strength
+39% Enhanced Defense
Damage Reduced by 1
Fire Resist +29%
Lightning Resist +29%
Cold Resist +49%
Poison Resist +29%
10% Faster Hit Recovery

Missing one more failed unique Guardian Crown in there which I must have tossed away in despise :badteeth:

I have sent my final score to lionhearth. Too bad for me that it is same as my score on friday. I ran meph all weekend yet no qualifier worthy of top 5 dropped.

I should have hated meph by now but thanks to this drop today i love him more than ever. As a hint, i will make a Fortitude as soon as i find a nice archon plate :yes:. My highest rune drop ever.

I do not know how many runs i did but i found 166 qualifiers and 10 different TC3 items in total. I had never such a week so full of diablo before, and i actually enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for hosting jjscud.

Good luck to all still running...
Nac.

Finished. Satisfied. Exhausted.

Results sent to bass.

Results received from Zaliqai, Callador, krovak and Aman. Great job :thumbup:.

Good luck to all who are still fighting!

[highlight]EDIT[/highlight]
And yes, readouts! Some of you forgot them, please plase resend :).

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High