MFO Progress Thread

Re: MFO Progress Thread

Currently received updates from JC and Nacruno, but neither of you have sent the [highlight]readouts[/highlight] of your top 5 items :nono:

@Nac: i will take that Lo rune as punishmment:evil2:

EDIT:

@jjscud: hmm, you don't want the readouts this time?

Oh yeah, forgot my best non-qualifiers:

Code:
Vex Rune
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items

Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit
Helms: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Required Level: 55
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion

Wisp Projector
Ring
Required Level: 76
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x1223fbd5
10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
17% Lightning Absorb
10% Chance to cast Level 16 Lightning on striking
Level 5 Heart of Wolverine (13/13 Charges)
Level 7 Spirit of Barbs (11/11 Charges)
Level 2 Oak Sage (15/15 Charges)

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Required Level: 29
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xb5c0df6f
+20 to Mana
Adds 1-12 lightning damage
Increase Maximum Mana 25%
+1 to All Skill Levels

Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x7e7613bd
+50 to Maximum Stamina
5% Life stolen per hit
+1 to All Skill Levels
+0 to Life (Based on Character Level)

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0xe2b9a247
Adds 17-45 fire damage
100% Chance to cast Level 29 Blaze When You Level Up
+3% to Fire Skill Damage
-5% to Enemy Fire Resistance

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xbc70af8f
Adds 1-74 lightning damage
100% Chance to cast Level 47 Chain Lightning When You Die
+5% to Lightning Skill Damage
-4% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xd8bd3569
Adds 1-74 lightning damage
100% Chance to cast Level 41 Nova When You Level Up
+5% to Lightning Skill Damage
-4% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Unidentified
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x2d5d6dc3
+36 poison damage over 2 seconds
100% Chance to cast Level 23 Venom When You Level Up
+5% to Poison Skill Damage
-5% to Enemy Poison Resistance

Im all done, pleased with my score, didnt make lvl96, will email my final update and printouts soon.

Still have ~3.5 hours left to run technically. Hopefully I can improve my score some.

I'm spent. I ran for 10+ hours today, all for nothing. My score remains unchanged from yesterday. Next MFO I'm going to try Meph or Baal instead, I don't think I want to see the inside of AT again for the next few years or so... ;)
Well, I'm currently spending some quality time gazing at my top item in the MFO stash. I have a feeling it'll be moving on to a new home after the final results are tallied!!!

Although today's runs were pretty worthless, overall the past week has brought me many grailers and some decent mid runes, along with some nice charms and jewels. Due to my obsessive need to pick up every flawless gem I see, my pgem stash is back to overflowing. Time to start rolling charms again!

It's been fun everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing all the shiny loot people have dragged out of those Ancient Tunnels (and other categories as well, of course).

Finished (around 24 hours ago). Had a power failure yesterday, and today's time was spent covering the work I have that's due tomorrow due to yesterday's power failure. Will send results tomorrow, first thing in the morning... or maybe a bit later.

Done. Absolutely no idea how many runs I did, going to have to tally that up tomorrow. All I know is my elbow hurts (that's a first) and I need to go to bed. Send my final stats already, with ATMA readouts of course. :grin: Oddly enough I think I replaced 4 of my top 5 today (and all grailers), but am positive I didn't come in the top 3. Hopefully it was enough to get me out of the cellar at least.

Oh and the Great Facet Hunt ended at 16.

@Bassano:Last update sent via PM, pls check Your message box...

So, my counter stopped at number 4230 and i can say, that im done with Pindle...Really, despite the fact, that i found really nice items, i hate this creature...After 30k + runs is time for change, ie Tunnels and Pit....

Best rune found :UM

Best non qualifiers will be Shimmering GC (15%) of Balance, another Shimmering (15%) GC and Highlords wrath...I surely missed something, there were few great rares, but i don't have readouts right now...

Because of a RL incident I didn't get to run much this weekend (310 runs combined between Fri, Sat, and Sun when I was averaging over 250 a day beforehand), so my score stayed almost the same. Still managed to pick up ~5 grailers during that time, though, so I'm fairly pleased.

Did 2090 runs, collecting 99 qualifiers (*grumble*), 801 non-qualifiers I deemed worthy (not including socketables) and 16 grailers. That comes out to a qualifier every 21.11 runs, which ain't bad at all. Must admit that I'm well-pleased with the finds, even if I didn't come close to the 3k runs I wanted to, and will almost certainly not wind up in the top 3 (I'd almost put money on 4th...).

Will be sending my final score to Mursilis in just a few minutes. Congratulations to all who ran; I'm excited to see everybody's hauls.

Still running, have ~1.5 hours left. I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

Just finished up here. Please get your final results to your supervisors. That's scores and ATMA readout of your top five.

Make sure you include your forum name, I always and up guessing on one or two. Basically like this:

jjscud
IK Stone Crusher - 1
IK Stone Crusher - 1
IK Stone Crusher - 1
IK Stone Crusher - 1
Tyrael's Might - 96.4
Total - 100.4

@Supervisors - Thanks for all your help. Please let me know in about 12 hours (7PM GMT) where you stand on collecting all the results

I killed Baal and his minions 2k times

2k Baalruns in 10 days? It's p8/p3 or p1? Anyway, it's really incredible number, I am sure that even with uber motivation, I would go mad after five days with 150 runs.

I am waiting for final results to see your drops :nod:

Just sent my final result to bassano via PM. Not much of a score but I`m very pleased: I did 1K runs which I intened in first place, and I found many interesting items. I think I lost more exp than I gained becaouse of 3 deaths, but I don`t care :p

Anyway, I managed to pick up everything in that 1K runs, and I`ll post a summary of that later. Gotta go to work now.

OK, my MFO is over, and results have been sent in. I only managed ~300 runs, probably less (I lost my score sheet). Anyways, not a great score, but seeing how Aman hasn't updated at all, hopefully I won't come in last place!

Found a SoJ within my last 5 runs though!

Thanks jjscud for hosting, and all the category supervisors for doing a great job!

Just sent my final result to bassano via PM

nothink from you in my PM
only if your final score is same with last update
if no, try again (maybe you have full PMbox so you can not sent it) :scratchchin:
rest of pindle runners I just have completed so after your PM I can send results to jjscud

Baal category is completed, I got all results. My big thank to guys from baal category for nice work :thumbup:.

I sent these results to jjscud already, I hope it is alright how I did it.

I must say this was very nice MFO and I enjoyed it a lot.

*impatiently waits for final results*

E-mail resent with readouts.

Does anyone know when the Pindlethon will start? I have a char that i want to make ready for pindlethon but i also want to give diablo a break for a while =)

Final results sent to Mursilis by e-mail.

nothink from you in my PM
only if your final score is same with last update
if no, try again (maybe you have full PMbox so you can not sent it) :scratchchin:
rest of pindle runners I just have completed so after your PM I can send results to jjscud

heh, just realised that I`ve sent results to myself :grin:
Send again, hopefully, this time to you :crazyeyes:

buraz: results recieved

Final results of ACT5 SU just sent to jjscud

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High