MFO Progress Thread

Re: MFO Progress Thread

I came up with some question after having to put off pindle for a while... It's rather monotone :D

1. Assuming you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd, can you still loose your items to other winners? Ie. Anna scores 1st place while Billy comes in 2nd. Can Anna and Bob pick items from eachother? if so:
2. Assuming you place 1-3rd, can you somehow 'protect' your own items? Like picking your own Eschutas to prevent someone else from taking it from you.

----

I'm not sure how regurarly we should update. Anyway, I'll try and PM bassano with tonights haul... I keep improving my score, but after last posts "San's pwning all pindlerunners" I don't really see the light in the end of the pind.. ehr, I mean tunnel...

@zarfen: update recieved
picking your items yourself is useless beacuse first picks winners then 2nd places then 3rd so when you will have chance to pick there just will be nobody who can pick you item :)

to pindlerunners: last update I will write cca 24 hours from now so last chance for you :)

3 solid hours of AT running without a single qualifying item... Bleh! Maybe time to take a break....play some Left 4 Dead or something for awhile.

@Mursilis: Grats on the Tal's ammy! I just found my second one in AT last night. I'm still searching for a better Tal's Lidless Eye though (mine is 1/1/1).

Prize distribution
1st Place - picks 4 items from ANY other entrants (max 1 per entrant).
2nd Place - picks 3 items from ANY other entrants ranked below you (max
1 per entrant)
3rd place - picks 2 items from ANY other entrants ranked below you (max
1 per entrant)
There's a maximum of 2 items taken from each entrant per category.

Top person can't have their items taken, so all are safe. Second place can only lose one but third place can lose two, however that is balanced by the fact they can also take two from those ranked below them.

Edit: @Nothing: Thanks. I actually have everything else in spades, including a 2/2/2 Lidless eye. Just waiting forever for the darn amulet. Now have to figure out what build to use it for. I think I found 5 Lidless eyes so far with Mephisto, perhaps that's a good target for you?

[highlight]Note[/highlight]
Fair warning for the level 85 area runners, I plan on updating for the last time in 24 hours. That will leave you with most of the weekend to make up any difference you need, or hold onto your current spot.

Congrats on the tal's ammy, mursilis! I found mine with one of my first two chars and have been looking for a second one ever since with no luck, even though I've found 3 Arcanna's Signs and 3+ Telling of Beads (plus 2342342344 of the other set ammys). I'll put a vote in for building a FO/Nova sorc with full Tal's. Just hit the 105% FCR BP and try to get at least +10 total plus skills to nova (the -15% Enemy Light res will help make up for the loss of a few skill points).

Just finished watching the BCS title game, so I should have time to push my run count a little bit higher before sending Mursilis an update and going to bed. I'm up to 10 grailers so far, so there's still an outside chance that I can hit Grail - 30 during the MFO (and then possibly drop to Grail -32 afterwards...:rolleyes:).

I had to take a break for awhile, but I decided "just one more run before bed". Which turned into a second run before bed. On that second run I got a semi-decent item that upgraded my current score by a few points.
Update sent to Mursilis, and I'm off to bed. Peace all!

huh, just realised bassano updated my score on his last report. Darn, I`m last.
How much runs have you, other Pindlerunners, done? I`m at 700 :embarassed:

I decided "just one more run before bed". Which turned into a second run before bed.

Haha, I know that feeling. I needed about 15 runs before bed to meet my quota for the day and ended up doing 65. Of course, finding a grailer (fire facet woot) and a qualifier (though not a grailer) I'd been looking for since I started running AT about 4k+ runs ago played some small part in that.

Sent my update to Mursilis, so I'm off to bed. Good luck all! Except those in the area level 85 category, to whom I wish the wondrous, and numerous, Teachings of the great sage Dangoon.

huh, just realised bassano updated my score on his last report. Darn, I`m last.
How much runs have you, other Pindlerunners, done? I`m at 700 :embarassed:

I don't count Pindle runs anymore, but according spent time I can estimate around 3k for now, or rather more. From now I should have more time :).

Drats!

A golden phase blade, stirred my hopes for a better score... Alas:

Lightsabre #12
Phase Blade
One-Hand Damage: 99 to 131
Required Dexterity: 136
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 58
Sword Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Indestructible
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0xad379af2
+189% Enhanced Damage
+10 to Minimum Damage
+30 to Maximum Damage
Adds 1-200 lightning damage
Adds 60-120 magic damage
7% Mana stolen per hit
+7 to Light Radius
20% Increased Attack Speed
Ignore Target Defense
25% Lightning Absorb
5% Chance to cast Level 18 Chain Lightning on attack

On other news, this is the 3rd grailer of the MFO. I only miss Metalgrid now and I am done with the jewelry department.

@nothing: I've found 2 tal orbs so far, 1/1/1 and 1/1/2 :p

@darko: Nice! Congrats!

----

@Buraz: I'm glad someone took over that last place :p
I'm pretty sure I'm over 700 runs (I don't count my runs, only some sessions when I force myself to do x number of runs or I'll get no sleep/food :D)

@ Pindlerunners: I have trouble keeping my stamina up for long periods, I'm topping at ~200 runs per session, which isn't so bad I guess, but I had a few days where I could not run at all :/ How do you keep your running sessions up and going? :p
What's your average run time? I only started a run counter on wednesday when I was at a slower computer that takes a few seconds to load the game itself, but I was pretty satisfied with averaging ~23 seconds from S&E to S&E, where most runs are just under 20 secs and when I find something to id/have to refill something is up to 30+.
This is at /p 1, I started out the week by trying some p3, p5, p8 etc, while it gave some nice levels, I later realised that pindles drops for good score items doesn't chance at all with higher settings, it's just more junk from minions to clear off screen :p

However, I got my blizzy from her ~70's to 91+ so far, so it's not a waste :D

Good luck fellow runners

Edit: I have found just 2 phase blades this mso and gotten equally over excited both times, just to find out it's lightsabres :p
Edit2: Make above statement 3 :p

I just finished another 100 runs, and I polished my avg. run times down to under 21 secs, yay

Last edited:

Yes, I know, but for me it's now a total of Lightsabre - Azurewrath 12-0 (hence the hope)

I never found azurewrath in AT too I haveo nly from meph and baal
but 12-0 is very bad score I have about 10-0 in AT

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High