Mass Effect Mystery Box Mafia Game

Well, for the record, I'm not answering the "are you town?" nonsense.

If I end up dead today or tonight and Noodle doesn't die, I'd vote for Bad Ash.

Long day at work today, but I will try my best to time my break for about an hour before game day finish and make any adjustments that may be warranted.

that should read "and Noodle does die"

basically Noodle and Bad Ash are my top two... I can totally get points across in text! Yay! Go me!!

that should read "and Noodle does die"

basically Noodle and Bad Ash are my top two... I can totally get points across in text! Yay! Go me!!

Random aggression with no reasonable justification? Hm. You, my friend, are either mafia who is trying to target any townie on whom you think you can get a lynch train rolling, or are just a spectacularly poor player. I have enough respect for you to believe the former.

Vote: Zokar

Random aggression with no reasonable justification? Hm. You, my friend, are either mafia who is trying to target any townie on whom you think you can get a lynch train rolling, or are just a spectacularly poor player. I have enough respect for you to believe the former.

Vote: Zokar

Reasonable....

You have the ability as a Jester to win by getting lynched but so graciously refuse to use it? Please... whatever dude.
I find it much more likely that you're the SK who came up with this "ability" to try and avoid any future lynch attempts.

If you really do have the ability to become a Jester, suck it up, get lynched and win. What do you have to fear?

Do I think I can "get a lynch train rolling"? Idk... but I'm guessing we'll find out!

And LOL@OMGUS!

Unvote: pyro
Vote: Noodle

Considering we might be in Lylo tomorrow regardless we need as much info as we can get.

I don't like how there are people who aren't voting though.

firm on the noodle.... *shudders* I'm just too dirty minded to not take that in a very very wrong way :(

Vote count:

Noodle - 4 - (Numbers, Zokar, Bad Ash, Pyro)
Zokar - 1 - (Noodle)

6 Alive, 3 to lynch 4 to lock. Noodle has been locked. Day will end in 30 minutes (I promise)

Ok, I'm going to just assume that I don't know wtf I'm talking about.
Jester is a role that usually wins when lynched right?
What is the reason, given that he was town, not to elect that option?
I do not get it at all, and find myself somewhat irritated by that ><

From what i can find, jester historically wins the game when lynched, and also ends the game. Village idiot is like the more friendly version, just an alt win con that doesnt keep anybody else from winning. Thats probably why he didnt use it? Or else we got him to lynch-1 too quickly, he said he couldnt use it at lynch-1 or lynch/lock.

Can we shorten the day by any chance?

We most likely have a survivor out there or some variant of it. I don't see any reason why someone would hold off on killing at this point.

Ok, I'm going to just assume that I don't know wtf I'm talking about.
Jester is a role that usually wins when lynched right?
What is the reason, given that he was town, not to elect that option?
I do not get it at all, and find myself somewhat irritated by that ><

No clue, unless he really really didn't want to win that way.

Can we shorten the day by any chance?

We most likely have a survivor out there or some variant of it. I don't see any reason why someone would hold off on killing at this point.

I'm fine with the shorter day as well, I'm guessing everyone here is thinking back down to the normal 48 hours?

There is still the possibility that numbers is playing us and is in it for the long haul, knowing that if another incineration kill shows up he is essentially sunk. Other than that I really can't see a reason to withhold unless they are hoping that withholding will get numbers lynched, but why bother trying to get a specific person lynched if all they need to do is make it to the end and they can just off him themselves, that doesn't make logical sense.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High