Mass Effect Mystery Box Mafia Game

A box! A box! Yep...
13389208241719521357Crazy%20Jack%20in%20the%20Box.svg.med.png

Are you not concerned at all that someone may want to kill you for having a cool level 3 box?

WELL the full box list wasn't up when I posted, so didn't know my level 3 thing would be a known fact. Mine has pizza though, so I really want to keep it.

Lets see.

Trade: CG

I actually like really wanna open my box. Level 3 and pizza, what could go wrong?

So with that, ya I fully intend to keep this box and use it.

So who here as at least thrown around in their head what each box could "potentially" be based on their name.

Also, in before CG says trading boxes is "pointless", and therefore is not going to participate.
My box suggests I don't open it. I assure you I'll be opening it immediately because if I'm not lynched today then I have to increase the risk of dying N1. Self-destruction is on my to-do list for D1/N1.

Why the comment on CG? Is it a good or bad thing if he does as you suggest?
So you're a Mafia Goon?
Aren't we all just little goons deep down inside?

Also, in before CG says trading boxes is "pointless", and therefore is not going to participate.

You know me oh so well.

Actually... no. You're wrong. I can see trading having a few good uses, as in keeping people truthful about what boxes they have/have held.

But you're not getting hands on my box. It's from Mordin, and he's one of the bestest characters ever, so keep your tentacles off of it, you big dumb jellyfish!

Lets see.

Trade: CG

Well shoot, how can I refuse now?

Trade: FoE

Whats a seed and why are we planting gardens?

View attachment 5452

The only thing trading will do is verify who has what,

I say this benefit is enough to call for mass trading. Anyone disagree?

We can verify by just asking, since you're not allowed to lie about what box you have. At least that's how I understood Sath's message in this thread.

As long as you don't trade a box, you can lie all you want. When you trade your box, you are not allowed to lie about the contents of the box you are trading. I asked.

So who here as at least thrown around in their head what each box could "potentially" be based on their name.

I thought the names were meant to be silly and random (something Sathoris said...). Unthemed or irrelevant with respect to the contents.

I have a level 3 box that will be opened by me ASAP.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

CDM, if you're gonna tease us like that, you might as well just tell us.

No thanks.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

It is my understanding that opening boxes grants you an ability, it doesn't use an ability instantly. Of course there can be exceptions, but I assume this is the case?

I'm assuming it can cause something to happen immediately or grant some sort of ability and you can't know exactly what.

I don't understand aversion to admitting what box you have here.

Firstly, there are more town than mafia, I'm assuming, so being open about boxes and how we can use them effectively might be our best interest.

Second, we all should be brainstorming what these boxes could do. Let's say CDM has a really cool sounding box, something that sounds like it will benefit him greatly, well this may just be some Needful Things scenario, as there's always a price to pay and something you may not have expected.

Not claiming what your box is, isn't necessarily anti-town, I'd argue the initial aversion to claiming it to be fairly town. But these boxes don't carry scum/town weighting, so it's all equal footing. Knowing who has what box and effects that may happen overnight can give us a much better idea of what is actually happening. Yes, mafia will have some knowledge, but I believe full transparency on the box issue is a much larger benefit to town than mafia.

Way to elaborate or give opinion. It's also twilight, there's no lynch.

My opinion.... eat the box and then eat another box. Everybody is going to die, so may as well get to using!

Happy?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High