Mafia game thread

Re: Day 5

There were a few people I was interested in tracking but I felt I needed to track thefranklin first.

No PM sent back, results noted in the story:
This Harry isn’t a threat at the moment, Norman thought.

Also, noticed there are a number of changes in my role PM compared to Solar (presumably for verification).

One of the changes:

Are we going to to contain this great and terrible gift as Harry seems to think?
Are we destined to contain this great and terrible gift as Harry seems to think?

Zokar, why do you feel the need to clarify that now?

Well, I screwed the pooch on this one. I got the blocker role but did not see the pm until just now, which is weird because I logged on to the forums on two different computers over the weekend. And I would have used it on another Harry, thus potentially blocking a kill.

Zokar, why do you feel the need to clarify that now?

Well, I screwed the pooch on this one. I got the blocker role but did not see the pm until just now, which is weird because I logged on to the forums on two different computers over the weekend. And I would have used it on another Harry, thus potentially blocking a kill.

clarify what?

The security guards puzzle me. Are these just story elements or are they role flavor? If they are flavor there are other roles besides the four we know. Scary.

But yes, if someone with any appreciable browser speed could locate that list? It took me 4 minutes to load this page, I don't have time to search for it.

Additionally, this is a reruiting game. I thought CG was town, he wasn't. My read was from before the Norman got in he sphere though. So I can not trust anybody and any read. I don't like it at all.

How has your scumhunting differed this game as a result of your belief in recruitment?

Which Harry?

Just a quick post by me to let you all know that I wont be as active as normal. My works internet filter has started blocking incgamers due to the recent problems (funny how this software only kicks in after the problem has been solved .....).

I am about to go out to dinner will have more when I get back.

As Norman left the sleeping quarters he noticed Ted in the bathroom, starting at his own reflection in the mirror. Norman thought about saying something, but decided against it. Now felt like a good time to see what Harry was up to. He couldn’t find Harry in the usual spots until he found that Harry made another bed separate from the others. He lay there sleeping. This Harry isn’t a threat at the moment, Norman thought.

“It’s Harry, I just saw him asleep. He must be dreaming about the squid.†They both rushed over to Harry with the sedative at hand, until they were stopped dead in their tracks.
“State your reason for seeing Dr. Adams, please.†Two black security crewmembers were guarding Harry while he was asleep. Clever, Norman thought, while at the same time very unsettling.
“There’s no time for this, we have to wake up Harry before his dreamt up manifestation kills us.†Norman reasoned.
“Please step away, sir. Dr. Adams does not wish to be disturbed at this time.â€
Norman knew there was no point talking them out of it, there were under strict orders from Harry whom they cannot wake.

Norman and Beth looked at each other and decided to try and rush past the guards to wake up Harry. It was to no avail, the guards quickly stopped them, however Beth managed to claw free and almost reached Harry before the guard jumped on her. And by doing so Harry woke up with a shock, but Beth got crushed under the weight and didn’t move.

Martinlong has been killed, he was Beth Halpern, town.

In my opinion the flavor of the kill is still Harry even though it isn't the squid doing the deed.

Bolded/edited parts for emphasis

I don't recognize the kill flavor. Was Ted the killer?

I agree it looks like Harry was the killer.

How has your scumhunting differed this game as a result of your belief in recruitment?

My scumhunting is very different this game mostly because of my experiences last game. I don't go out and accuse people and get them lynched this game. I had a townie read on CG as I stated. That was before Norman entered the sphere. Well, he turned out to be scum. And that is where the reruitment comes in. How can you still believe any read you had from D1/D2?
Drives me crazy.

He changed words in his PM. I pointed them out on me claiming the ability. Not sure what else I can say to clarify that.

The change that you pointed out is the correct one ("going to" replaced "destined"). I have one more change that I made when I claimed. Do you know which word I replaced?

The change that you pointed out is the correct one ("going to" replaced "destined"). I have one more change that I made when I claimed. Do you know which word I replaced?

To clarify, I think it is best to state which sentence it is in, not the word itself, if you do know it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High