Mafia game thread

Expecting the experts to come up with their expert analysis is just poor play.

I'm guessing TC is making some sort of SG-1 reference? I'm really not actually a sci-fi fan.

I am going to miss the fake votes, they are a good scum tell. According to the rules, it seems that the mafia may not know who they actually are yet.

I am going to miss the fake votes, they are a good scum tell. According to the rules, it seems that the mafia may not know who they actually are yet.

I had similar thoughts...perhaps recruitment (and probing) since it's aliens.

Unless of course they're from across the border, then I believe they are called undocumented probers.

9) You can post any information from your role PM in the thread. Be it true or made up. That includes answers to questions you asked me.
:surprise:

There are no win conditions in the initial role PM's. If you don't get a second PM stating that you're mafia you are town. This will be clear once the game is underway.

I assume the second round of PMs went out. Since I didn't get one... LAMIST. The underlined might be the sentence of the game. We'll see.

Say goodbye to fake votes.
I think I can count on one hand the number of intentional fake votes I've seen. I'm not sure any have ever worked. The closest may have been Valhauros' picture vote and if I remember correctly, weren't you the mod and warned everyone of an impending modkill if it was repeated?

Possible characters

-Norman Jhonson, phychiatrist
-Captain Barnes, Captain
-Beth, Biochemist
-Harry, Mathmetician
-Ted, Astrophsicist

QUOTE FROM SATH
"The stories will be important and will give the town information about what happened that night. As I said in the sign up thread the mechanics will be slightlydifferent than normal."

I think we need to analyise these stproies every day, also we shouldnt rule out roles that have never been heard of. Maybe sath has invented a role for a biochemist?? who knows.

A bit early for rolefishing, no? Also, it seems odd to me that you single out Biochemist as an original role, but mention nothing about the other four.

Waiting for goryani or gwaihir to come along and give some brilliant reasoning as to why xxx is scum and we should lynch him tomorrow

Here is a prime example of what I like to call 'Hedging your bets.' Ask someone else to come along and make the cases for you and you can just follow along. If they come up with scum, then you look townie for voting alongside them. If they don't produce results, you can get a threat removed.

While this tactic may have worked in our last game, it's not going to work every game. More often than not, you're just going to get innocent townies lynched.

Say goodbye to fake votes.

I never saw the point in them anyways. Too easy to spot, which means a good mafia player wouldn't bother using them.

This whole story sounds familiar. Next thing we know, one of the protagonists will get on the ship, meet one of the original crew and refer to him as an ancient Greek god. (If you didn't get that one, you're not a true sci-fi fan)

Knowing you and your penchant for fine cinematic cuisine, I'm going to guess "Land Before Time." Specifically, the fourth one, where Littlefoot accidentally summons a meteor that will wipe out his entire species, so he has to go back in time to stop Zod from farming the runes that will give the meteor the ability to make every wish come true.

Knowing you and your penchant for fine cinematic cuisine, I'm going to guess "Land Before Time." Specifically, the fourth one, where Littlefoot accidentally summons a meteor that will wipe out his entire species, so he has to go back in time to stop Zod from farming the runes that will give the meteor the ability to make every wish come true.

I don't think I've made it past 3, so my analysis is irrelevant. I did notice on Netflix that there are about 8 'Land Before Time" movies. Since, you know about the movies past the 3rd, I'm going to estimate that you were born around the year 1990, thus, being around the age of 22.

i was commenting on gwahir.

And i want people to show up because it's nice to have everyone here, whiel it's in the twilight phase we may as well get to know each other.

Why? Do you live in a twilight world?

I had similar thoughts...perhaps recruitment (and probing) since it's aliens.

Unless of course they're from across the border, then I believe they are called undocumented probers.

Probie or prober?:scratchchin:

Why does everyone think aliens want to probe our anal cavities? Is there some sick, human desire to be probed? :scratchchin:

I don't think I've made it past 3, so my analysis is irrelevant. I did notice on Netflix that there are about 8 'Land Before Time" movies. Since, you know about the movies past the 3rd, I'm going to estimate that you were born around the year 1990, thus, being around the age of 22.

Think older. Like, 1937 older.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High