Mafia Game: Cheers/Frasier Theme

You find me scummy because I dont take everything you are feeding us as gospel, you are the one that brought it here not me, you remind me of kesteg and his little ploy as VI.

I don't HAVE to be lynched.

Yeah... sorry, you do. You're a liability. All neutrals are.

Vote 2: omgwtfbbqpwned

------

I had bad feelings about MartinLong yesterday, and nothing so far today has changed my opinion for the better. That first post of the day is just horrible. Just horrible.

Vote 1: MartinLong

@ coju and Gory:
Why Kestegs all of a sudden? To me it looks like baseless lynch train starting, definitively not a good sign. Care to shed some light on this all Kestegs case? It might be that rest of us missed something?

Regarding OMG case, I see why he has to go, but isn't it a bit premature? I mean, he does give opinions on other people, he is trying to help and all. Even in worse case scenario of next two days being 2 + 2 town losses, it would still probably be far from lylo situation and until that time comes any (active) VT would be decent addition. I agree that he has to go soon, but I think it's too early today. No one is going to buy any of his role shifts considering how much honesty he poured into his claiming so I think it would be ok to keep him for day or two to contribute something at least.

Only real reason to get rid of him is so other people can stop using him as subject of discussion..

I don't trust you. There are no disadvantages to lynch you, and I want people to stop talking about you.

I do see the kegs case. Still I'd much rather put some more fire under this guy:

Vote 1: Malevolent

Y’know omgwtfbbqpwned, I hate to lynch someone simply because he is a freakin’ moron! I’m wondering if you’ve learned anything at all from this. You continue to play this game of tennis, which is a weenie game, when you should be playing a bar game like darts. Start throwing some darts at scummy people you suspect and quit whining like a baby! The last thing I need to hear is another whining brat!!!

Speaking of scummy people…Noodle can’t seem to keep his trap shut nowadays. He claims to try and avoid the “Vote 2†thingy but that smells worse than the pile of dirty diapers on my back porch. Also two kills in one night and you offer this little slip up… Who is investigating whom here??

LOL - Thyiad, nice work making Cliff the postman - very fitting.

A postman role is seldom used, but pretty cool. A postman is basically a vanilla townie, but when he dies, he goes postal, and takes someone out with him. Unless Bad Ash was chosen randomly, I assume Sathoris chose to investigate Bad Ash, and had the bad luck to be closest when the kill happened.

glib: I noticed that sentence too, but I'm not sure I see what is scummy about it. We already know they were both town and Sath apparently did not have an investigative role whereas BA did. Seems more like he just happened to write out the names in the wrong order to me.

Not that I don't see the whole "Noodle being helpful" as super weird, but I sort of like it and don't think it's enough to warrant an early lynch.

glib: I noticed that sentence too, but I'm not sure I see what is scummy about it. We already know they were both town and Sath apparently did not have an investigative role whereas BA did. Seems more like he just happened to write out the names in the wrong order to me.

Not that I don't see the whole "Noodle being helpful" as super weird, but I sort of like it and don't think it's enough to warrant an early lynch.

In my opinion three things. One, there were two kills and yet he was quick to bring up the least possible explanation of an exploding postal worker instead of the more plausible one of a serial killer. Two, he got the names wrong and yet didn't notice his error because he isn't actively combing the thread looking for scum. Three.......Noodle isn't lurking.

In my opinion three things. One, there were two kills and yet he was quick to bring up the least possible explanation of an exploding postal worker instead of the more plausible one of a serial killer. Two, he got the names wrong and yet didn't notice his error because he isn't actively combing the thread looking for scum. Three.......Noodle isn't lurking.

I do agree that Noodle instsntly suggesting an exploding postal worker in a game with 28 players is a bit odd.

Getting the names wrong sounds like an honest mistake to me, maybe he was in a hurry and couldnt fix them?

I cant comment about his less-lurkyness though as i havent played with him much (let alone played at all)

in the above- "I do agree that Noodle instantly suggesting an exploding postal worker instead of a more sensible option (SK) in a game with 28 players is a bit odd.

Fixing my previous post, changes are in bold

Dead cop rather sucks, nice that we get role reveals though, makes it harder for scum. 2 kills isn't terribly surprising in a game this size.

vote 2: omgwtfbbqpwned

You're going to have to explain that gloating to me, since you seem so sure of it.

You were complaining about the Cop getting killed the previous night. Not just at anytime, but also in your first post of the day. It is a form of scum-gloating, similar to what you have when a scum would say "nice save last night, Doc", after a non-NK night.

Vote 1: kestegs

The three other strong lynch-candidates for me are Noodle, MartinLong and Malevolent. Sathoris ended up dead. yesterday he was focusing on Martin Long. Is that a coincidence?

Look at the way this D2 discussion is going, omgwtf. Everyone is focusing on you. Is there any reason whatsoever not to lynch you and get your distractions out of the way? The sooner that happens the sooner we will focus on what we should be focusing on, that is finding and lynching Scum.

can we just vote2 omg and move on to hunt real scum.

hes a distraction and has to be lynched.
Nothing is stopping you, or anyone else, from scum hunting with either lynch option.

After all, if he is who he says he is we can just as easily vote him next time should a couple of good mafia candidates come along today. If he isn't and he is a SK...well, I just hope he isn't a SK. But again, that is only if we somehow get two solid bets for mafia that we all agree on, which seems unlikely.
Interesting. When you hypothesize about omg lying about being neutral survivor, you ignore the possibility of omg being mafia and go straight for the SK explanation.

@ coju and Gory:
Why Kestegs all of a sudden? To me it looks like baseless lynch train starting, definitively not a good sign. Care to shed some light on this all Kestegs case? It might be that rest of us missed something?
I don't have a guilty investigation result if that's what you are asking. By my count, kestegs made about half a dozen posts which look like they are intended to shape today's discussion in a way mafia can benefit from. None are "too scummy" in isolation but are hard to ignore when all coming from the same player.

On the one hand he's subtly discouraging the town from attempting lynch 2 because it isn't likely to catch mafia (43) then later implies that anyone not going for the lynch 2 vote will look scummy because they are covering for a teammate (67). Before (real) voting even started, he thought we'd lose out on the D1 lynch (76).

In that same post, he also brings up the idea of a free easy lynch and a win-win lynch. I disagree with those thoughts. Any non-mafia lynched helps mafia achieve vote lock. A living neutral could help mafia or could hurt them, depending on the scumhunting involved. A lynched neutral helps mafia achieve vote lock - omg is guaranteed not to hurt mafia if he's lynched. It's like an extra night kill with little risk or scum points.

In 111, the godfather idea emerges and continues through 115. kestegs never mentions that omg is a liar, yet the impression after reading 115 is that omg is a liar. So not only is kestegs advocating the idea of a "risk free" neutral lynch, he's also planting the idea of a scum lynch.

In my opinion three things. One, there were two kills and yet he was quick to bring up the least possible explanation of an exploding postal worker instead of the more plausible one of a serial killer.

I have never heard of the postman role before, but I don't see why that role being like the role described in the link isn't plausible. We don't know if there is an SK and still even if there is we have seen the "no N1 kill for SK"-rule before. Furthermore, in a game this big there could be plenty of reasons to why one of the anti-town factions would fail to get a kill.

in the above- "I do agree that Noodle instantly suggesting an exploding postal worker instead of a more sensible option (SK) in a game with 28 players is a bit odd.

Fixing my previous post, changes are in bold

You were suspicious day 1. Now you are complaining that a multi-kill with 28 players is odd? I do not like it. Who is on your scum list and why? Mentioning that you have a scum list and not elaborating is scummy.

Vote 1: Malevolent

Omg, you are a huge distraction and the best possible service you could have done is take a NK for us. You blew that chance out of the way with a reveal. Because of that, you are unhelpful to the town, and getting 75% of the vote will be tough, but we got to try.

Kestegs' case doesn't quite convince me yet. I do agree it is nice to get a role reveal because now scum cannot use it to hide behind in a couple of days.

Point 2 is good. Point 1 is due to the fact it says "Postman" in his description, so in this case very highly likely. The fact that you think it is unlikely when it is in the story makes me think you are vanilla mafia.

When did the days when we just got our legs broken when we owed money to the mob ended?

Dead costumers is just bad for business! I guess I'll have to drink their beverages...

6. Votes must be:
- In bold Like this
- Correctly spelt and capitalized if the player has caps in their name EG (Vote 1: Thyiad not Vote 2: Thyiad or Vote: Thy 2 or vote thy or Vote 1: Thyaid
- You may mispel etc as a distraction but it still won't count!
- At the end of your post

I don't know how heavily enforced the last bolded bit will be, but numerous people seem to have missed this requirement.

Additionally kestegs post #152, the "V" in vote wasn't capitalized.

I don't have a guilty investigation result if that's what you are asking. By my count, kestegs made about half a dozen posts which look like they are intended to shape today's discussion in a way mafia can benefit from. None are "too scummy" in isolation but are hard to ignore when all coming from the same player.

On the one hand he's subtly discouraging the town from attempting lynch 2 because it isn't likely to catch mafia (43) then later implies that anyone not going for the lynch 2 vote will look scummy because they are covering for a teammate (67). Before (real) voting even started, he thought we'd lose out on the D1 lynch (76).

In that same post, he also brings up the idea of a free easy lynch and a win-win lynch. I disagree with those thoughts. Any non-mafia lynched helps mafia achieve vote lock. A living neutral could help mafia or could hurt them, depending on the scumhunting involved. A lynched neutral helps mafia achieve vote lock - omg is guaranteed not to hurt mafia if he's lynched. It's like an extra night kill with little risk or scum points.

In 111, the godfather idea emerges and continues through 115. kestegs never mentions that omg is a liar, yet the impression after reading 115 is that omg is a liar. So not only is kestegs advocating the idea of a "risk free" neutral lynch, he's also planting the idea of a scum lynch.

This argument might get my first vote. Though I don't agree with coju's post#166 that kestegs was trying to get an investigation used on omg. Claiming someone's a godfather would have the opposite effect to me.

I don't have any strong suspicions at this point. Just weak ones, Noodle for being more active than usual and Malevolent was he using his inexperience to try to get away with rolefishing?

The max I could see letting omg living is two days, only longer if we'd caught a mafia by then. I'd rather not have to use one of the 50% majority lynches on him and only see the 75%+1 lynches having a chance early on.

You were complaining about the Cop getting killed the previous night. Not just at anytime, but also in your first post of the day. It is a form of scum-gloating, similar to what you have when a scum would say "nice save last night, Doc", after a non-NK night.

Vote 1: kestegs

I think you're really stretching it there. But keep it up, I like where this is going.

Nothing is stopping you, or anyone else, from scum hunting with either lynch option.

Interesting. When you hypothesize about omg lying about being neutral survivor, you ignore the possibility of omg being mafia and go straight for the SK explanation.

Interesting read on pancake, you could have something there.

I'm not discouraging lynch 2, I just doubt it will be effective at getting a mafia. I do think that attempting to use it has its merits though, as it shows who is willing to vote for what.

On the win-win lynch: I said that in relation to a cop investigation or some other power role claim that someone is scum. That way we can lynch the found scum on lynch2 and continue normal hunting on lynch1.

I shouldn't have to say that it's possible that OMG is lying out his ***. I don't care if a neutral gives a tactical advantage to town or not, he needs to go. He will continue to dominate conversation every day if he does not go today.

When did the days when we just got our legs broken when we owed money to the mob ended?

Dead costumers is just bad for business! I guess I'll have to drink their beverages...

How about some thoughts on the game, please.

Yeah, I got the names reversed. Big deal.

How is a serial killer more likely than a postman when the freaking game mod said the person is a postman? Are you deliberately trying to confuse the town, scum?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I don't know how heavily enforced the last bolded bit will be, but numerous people seem to have missed this requirement.

@Thy: Can we get a clarification on how hard this whole vote in the end of the post deal will be enforced?

In case my first didn't count:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High