KTA - New Run Starting 16-07-18

We got up to Far Oasis and got the Staff part in Maggot Lair yesterday. Notable events were: Ravenclaw, Magefists, Dol rune (drops) + I made myself a spirit from an Amn we found. Also many times Joe dropped to orange regions and I nearly got 1 hitted by a pair of scimitars that spawned from a trapped urn :eek:

Back together as a full group on Monday we shredded the rest of Act 2 and got up to the Flayer Dungeon ready to grab the brain in two weeks time :)

Talmie, we pounded Act 3, got all the way to the City of the Damned waypoint! No notable drops really, we need your MF back! Thinking about it we did get a Lycander's Flank, which encouraged Adam to think about a Lightning back up to his Cold Arrow skills! We had a Hel rune drop and a spare Sol (still one left for you!) drop so I made a Myth armor and a Lore helm in that Barb helm I've had for ages so we have more BO now :)
Everyone is in for next week, see you then!

Oh wowie, nice going guys! I'll get around to catching up this weekend, maybe get the mules back too. Will see how easy my lab reports get written.

E: I killed the council in Travincal, that's how far I'll get I'm afraid. Got much more work for uni, but I'll make tomorrow.

E2: I found a little more time and killed mephisto. Notable drops during catch up were: Sol rune + Tarnhelm.

FfGt5Dt.jpg

Figure 1. Me, the old poison golem and 11 coldboys ready before Mephisto lockdown.

Last edited:
Well at least we died hand in hand.

Next time, try holding weapons instead of frolicking through Hell holding hands! :D

Hi Guys,

I'd be really interested in giving this a go, if there is room on the new run.

I've mainly played Single Player or Softcore EU Ladder, but would love to play with a group of like-minded individuals on HC.
I normally play Necromancers (Predominatly NightFish's Skelliemancer) but am happy to play whatever fits the group really.

Additional completely noob question: I noticed you meet in a channel before the game starts on Bnet. I've actually never used a channel before. DO I just click the Channel button and then type in the name to join. (Been playing D2 for years *Facepalm*)

Hi Guys,

I'd be really interested in giving this a go, if there is room on the new run.

I've mainly played Single Player or Softcore EU Ladder, but would love to play with a group of like-minded individuals on HC.
I normally play Necromancers (Predominatly NightFish's Skelliemancer) but am happy to play whatever fits the group really.

Additional completely noob question: I noticed you meet in a channel before the game starts on Bnet. I've actually never used a channel before. DO I just click the Channel button and then type in the name to join. (Been playing D2 for years *Facepalm*)

Hey Spiritspawn, there is indeed room for you! Do you have any experience in Classic? We are thinking of changing it up a bit for the next run, as we used to run with themes all the time :)

You are indeed correct about the channel joining procedure :)

Hi All,

Was just wondering if the new KTA run is still starting at 7 p.m. UK Time tonight? If so, then should I still make a classic Hardcore character? Or will we be going LOD?

Thought I might try a Bonemancer rather than going down the fishymancer route if that's cool.

Looking forward to it!

I'll join the chat channel KTA at about 18:50 :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High