KTA - New Run Starting 16-07-18

Nice. Good luck !!!

We had a few rough weeks, with only 3 of the 6 Druids still alive. The others got deeds in Act 2 and 3 Hell. We now started a new group, where each member has to focus on at least one pet or minion, but may finish the remaining Druids in between accompanied by other off-ladder characters.

Oh that sucks, but glad to hear you've got a new theme :)
I'm always dying in Hell, haven't finished a run in ages, so the others just duel whenever I inevitably 'kick the bucket'!
This has been the longest break in a while due to RL stuff, but I'm looking forward to hitting 30 on Monday so I can unleash the one or two War Cry's before I run out of Mana! :p

We even got a new player (@ioupainmax from this forum) join us for the new runs, so we are now a party of 7. Seven heroes + their minions = epicness confirmed :).

I'm online at the moment, trying to perm a character.

EDIT:
@MrKaxe I would be interested in party play, but as @T72on1 has already mentioned, I'm currently part of the AB group that meets on Monday nights and unfortunately clashes with your group. However, I am available at other times during the week, so please let me know if you or any other groups/people are active at other times, whilst meeting the following criteria:
  • Europe
  • Ladder
  • Untwinked
  • HC (but won't rule out SC)
  • Evening other than Monday (obviously)
  • Relaxed atmosphere/pace

Last edited:
Well we all finally hit 30 (34 to be precise!) last night and managed to find a Poleaxe in the Frozen Tundra, which after a socket quest got the party a alvl 15 Insight, so the Lower Resist, Frozen Arrow and my War Cry's are much more sustained now! Ancients next week!

I'm online at the moment, trying to perm a character.

EDIT:
@MrKaxe I would be interested in party play, but as @T72on1 has already mentioned, I'm currently part of the AB group that meets on Monday nights and unfortunately clashes with your group.

That's a shame as we only do Monday nights as untwinked, any other time is regular HC Eu Ladder stuff :(
Still, it's good to see people still playing so kick some ass dude!

That's a shame as we only do Monday nights as untwinked, any other time is regular HC Eu Ladder stuff :(
Still, it's good to see people still playing so kick some ass dude!

I wouldn't mind playing twinked and I might be interested in this, do you have a speciifc night for this Regular HC EU Ladder stuff or is it more flexible?

Well we all finally hit 30 (34 to be precise!) last night and managed to find a Poleaxe in the Frozen Tundra, which after a socket quest got the party a alvl 15 Insight, so the Lower Resist, Frozen Arrow and my War Cry's are much more sustained now! Ancients next week!

Congrats on the Insight !!! We got one too, yesterday, in the final minutes. Steamrolling next week confirmed :).

I wouldn't mind playing twinked and I might be interested in this, do you have a speciifc night for this Regular HC EU Ladder stuff or is it more flexible?

Hugely flexible! I barely play at the moment due to their being a new Escape from Tarkov patch rolled out a few days ago, but once I get bored of that I will go back to running Hate keys so I can Uber up again (Barb torch so far, need that Sorc one!)

Congrats on the Insight !!! We got one too, yesterday, in the final minutes. Steamrolling next week confirmed :).

Hell yeah man, gratz to you guys as well! So much easier from here!

Not much to report apart from a lot of normal Baalruns this eve to not get too far ahead of our Kicker, who could not make it this eve. Ancients went down easy, Baal dropped a Kuko for our Frozen Arrow 'zon and we all hit 44. I was a little behind the other two in XP so I hit up some areas to catch up and as they left the game The Battlebranch dropped so if anyone needs a nice merc weapon I can hand it over next week!

Congrats on the Kuko !! Our Enchantress would love one of those, I'm sure ;).

We seemed to follow the same path, but felt confident enough to proceed to NM in the second part of the session. Things went really well, until Griswold's FE death explosion took out one of our Assassins :(. Luckily enough he has a backup character at level 33.

Keep it going guys !!

Last edited:
"A State of Gems" by George R. R. Martin:
MQF1rDg.png

2SSV9jJ.png

Btw @ioupainmax hit me up on B.net if you want, I'm currently playing the ladder untwinked on EuHC (with +1 sandboxie).

...Things went really well, until Griswold's FE death explosion took out one of our Assassin :(. Luckily enough he has a backup character at level 33...

That was me!

I'm pretty sure that is my first deeds! :oops:

Not much to report apart from a lot of normal Baalruns this eve to not get too far ahead of our Kicker, who could not make it this eve. Ancients went down easy, Baal dropped a Kuko for our Frozen Arrow 'zon and we all hit 44. I was a little behind the other two in XP so I hit up some areas to catch up and as they left the game The Battlebranch dropped so if anyone needs a nice merc weapon I can hand it over next week!

So i caught up to lvl 42 with some baal runs. so ready to go for next monday.
found some stuff u guys might like:

- peasant crown
- aldurs rhythm
- 2 fire skills (duh!) 20 life 14 @ amu
some other maybe useful things

So Joe and I decided to get on with Nightmare a little and we made it to Countess and did a few runs on her, no real rune gains to be made but nearly there!
I'm level 46, Joe nearly 45. I'm not in next week or the week after so let me know here what the score is and I'll catch up :)

Adam and myself did a large hour of nightmare yesterday. Same as you guys, got up to countess and then did 2 more runs on her. Most noteworthy are a Io rune we found in the Forgotten Tower and the fact that 2 spirit and one insight bases dropped in a matter of minutes!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High