KTA - (K)Classic Them All

Nice.

Well, I'll see you all in the KTA Channel in a couple of hours then.

Let's see how much of Act 3 we can push through... Hopefully we can get up to the Council tonight.

Another sucessful night last night. Sadly not a full house but some serious progress has now been made.

We started at the beginning of Act 3 and headed out. We managed to zip through the bulk of it grabbing all the organs as went. We had some nice items drop along the way (Cathan's, Hsaurus, Deathspade Axe and some tasty looking rares) and everyone was feeling pretty confident.
We grabbed the Gidbinn and Lam Esen's Tome along the way and cleared out all the small temples for the XP.

On to the Council who didn't prove much trouble at all before we descended in to the Durance of Hate.

On level three we cleared it out and then charged at Meph. Clay Golems, Decrepify, Iron Wolves and Cold Damage slowed him to a snails pace and he was no match for us and fell quickly with no-one in any real danger.

By this time it was 21:00 and time to stop for the night. Next week we shall venture out on to the 4th and Final Act of Normal Difficulty for Izual, THe Hellforge and finally to face Diablo himself before moving on to Nightmare difficulty.

Everyone is currently level 27-28 (if I remember correctly) and very much alive..... for now. ;)

Nice. Grats on the progress !!!

In our group game at the AB, we have 2 more acts to go before we get Guardian status. Then we'll have to decide on a new theme.

Good Morning Diabloers! :D

Just wanted to see if we're all in for tonight. Looking forward to getting on to NM Difficulty tonight.

On a side note, I've recently started streaming some games I've been playing on Twitch, and thought I might start streaming the KTA run, just in case anyone fancies watching.
I'm going to test the stream before we play but if anyone wants to tune in then it'll be live at www.twitch.tv/ZinkyDink. :)

Good Morning Diabloers! :D

Just wanted to see if we're all in for tonight. Looking forward to getting on to NM Difficulty tonight.

On a side note, I've recently started streaming some games I've been playing on Twitch, and thought I might start streaming the KTA run, just in case anyone fancies watching.
I'm going to test the stream before we play but if anyone wants to tune in then it'll be live at www.twitch.tv/ZinkyDink. :)
Good afternoon :)

Well currently Kaxe & Krupa are unavailable today. Was wondering if we should push the session until Tuesday or Wednesday, however somebody couldn't do Tuesday either so maybe Wednesday but need to confirm with the others. How would that work for you?

Stream sounds cool, going to give it a follow for now at least :D

Just spoke to Talmie so I'll speak to you on FB, although I'm probably not going to be about on Wednesday as that's my Board Game Group Night. :(

Hows your game going guys?

One member of our group lost a character in Hell Fozen River, so close to guardianship :(.

Hows your game going guys?

One member of our group lost a character in Hell Fozen River, so close to guardianship :(.

Rip ! :(

Got together with a full party yesterday for a really smooth run, clearing act 4 normal and nm den, countess, mausoleum and crypt :)
I think we are all level 30-31 or so~

Personally I don't really have the mana to support berserk yet but battle orders skill points are getting up there, and slowly war cry as well which helps with bigger packs.

Nice going !!

Yeah, it was a Werebear with 4000+ hitpoints and Shockwave even. But when things go down fast, they sometimes do so very, very fast. Luckily the rest of us managed to stay alive, despite lower amount of hitpoints and a difficult mix of monsters, including Gloams.

We are currently at WSK 2 with the other 5 characters and a replacement Druid (that's the benefit of having dropped off ladder). So close to Guardianship we can almost smell it. It will be important not to rush things next week.

Yeah, was a good run last night.

Krupa hit a fire shrine last night and that was the most health I've lost in ages :eek:, but Big D went down easy.

Let's see if we can get through NM now. :p.... Need to get myself a bettwe wand... Not having a White Runeword is hurting. :(

Sounds like you guys are getting along nicely. Almost there!!!! GG. I'm sure you guys will manage it all in one piece!! :)

Sounds like you guys are getting along nicely. Almost there!!!! GG. I'm sure you guys will manage it all in one piece!! :)

Yep, we got 4 new Guardians today!

How's your game going?

Yep, we got 4 new Guardians today!

Nice, that's really awesome. All seems top be going well indeed.

We didn't play last night as we didn't have a full group and decided that we wanted to wait for everyone so we're still on Act 1 Nightmare waiting to go on the hunt for Deckard Cain.

Ended up playing Apex Legends instead. :p

Run should pick up next Monday. :)

The new iteration will be quite a bit harder to pull off though: all melee, no minion (which do active damage) support, only us and the mercs.

The new iteration will be quite a bit harder to pull off though: all melee, no minion (which do active damage) support, only us and the mercs.

That makes me smile, I love these themes. Good luck, adventurers!

Nice!!! Sounds pretty cool indeed! What's the group builds looking like? Make sure you keep us posted with updates as well. :)

See also this post. Although some things have changed since then. So we basically had the following in our first short session:

Agneya the Melee Enchantress (WildViking)
Bernoc the Berserk/Concentrate Barbarian (jhartelt)
BurntFur the Fire Claws Werebear (ergates)
Shylmagoghnar the CoT & BoI Assassin (T72on1)
Solid_Silva the Cryodin (ioupain)

But I'll most likely change out to something else next week, when another person joins our ranks with an Avenger Paladin, as I have already done a PS Assassin in the previous iteration, and don't think I'll enjoy a very similar build again. So I'll most likely join with a Fend Amazon, PD Necro, Fanazealot or Holy Shock Paladin. Leaning towards one of the Paladins currently, although we already have two in our team.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High