Java Amazon Videoguide (Baalruns mainly)

Bewitch

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys, just thought this might be helpful for some ppl so i made it, its nothing special, no effects, timestamps etc just a video that explains gear, skills, baalrun etc.
Probably its useful for some upcoming 99 javazons :)

Did I hear 99 FCR Javazon? #plug ;) Interesting you mentioned that setup because I've never seen anyone go for it (other than myself). Though it seems it has inspired others and I've seen two Cham'ed Griffon's made around the SPF recently (@Yng and @PhineasB), so here's hoping to see more of those Javas around! :) I've changed some things around since the vid above and found some minor gear improvements, but overall it's still valid as for the basics I think.

In my book 99 FCR with CtA switch is ideal for most Java purposes, but it's hard to get the gear to make it work, with very specific roll combinations on crafts/rares being required that aren't exactly common. I was rather lucky in that regard. 68 FCR is much more lenient on gear. Also totally agree for targets like Baal, 68 FCR/55 IAS is in fact better (same for Pindle MF Java). FWIW, here's @frozzzen's (AFAIK still standing) Baal run record, also with 68 FCR/55 IAS but using TStroke and some broken 1.07 gear.

IMO worth mentioning is the Wizzy switch option. Before I lucked out on a 2/20 FCR amulet, I used Wizzy/Spirit switch (often pre-buffing with CtA) for easy 99 FCR. This also allows higher damage output since less FCR is required from other gear, so more facets/skills can be included (I used 4-facet Monarch with 15 IAS/3 MPK jewel in Griffon's).

Hey, ty for feedback!

Haha, i think i played arround with that 99 fc thing some years ago on my hc java (on"the mod"^^) but i dont really remember if i just figured it out myself or if i read it somewhere. its absolutly possible that i got it somewhere from here since this is best singleplayer specific information you can get in general immo.

i never really liked like the wizzy idea cause first of all i like to rebo once in baalruns AND having cta in cube is annoying cause it needs so much space (wizzy is fine^^)

You had that kind of gear on untwinked HC? :eek:

Yeah swapping Wizzy/CtA is annoying for sure and one of the reasons I went yolo with that Cham Griffon's setup. :D Just wanted to point out the Wizzy route provides the highest possible damage with 99 FCR switch, while at the same time being much cheaper/easier to gear for than my 99 FCR CtA switch setup.

Nice video! I especially enjoyed learning about the different gearing options. I just need Baal to cough up a HLW and I'll be pretty much set.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High