how far can superdave go? [by superdave]

SirDooFuss said:
superdave said:
MALICE :laugh:
Oh man! I think that was the first runeword I ever made way back when runes first came out in v1.09. My Jabazon (!!!) put it in a Maiden Spear and had just enough replenish life to be able to use it without dieing. I eventually turned her into a hybrid.

I hope you go ALL THE WAY!!!☀

superdave said:
SoulSurvivor said:
do your full clears include the cow level?
i forgot about cows...i will have to do them tonight or tomorrow. :wink3:

sirdoofus....i have another set of malice runes....i hope to fid a pole that does some better damage and is a little faster...if i am lucky that will get me to late NM.

superdave said:
update...

cows are done the king was nice enough to drop an arcanna's hat...cheapskate.

i found myself getting hit bad by some elemental attacks so i made a prismatic amulet...a cookie for anyone that remembers how to do it.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/superdave01/Screenshot188.jpg

i also made a couple blood helms for my merc...i think this is the one he is using now...only a little life leech and a small chance at deadly strike but it is better than the rare he had....i made a new malice in a voulge.(still slow but a few more points of damage...i need an el and i will have another malice rune set if i ever find a nice eth exceptional pole)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/superdave01/Screenshot189.jpg

who said i would deed at rakanishu?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/superdave01/Screenshot190.jpg

i have gone as far as the black marsh...countess tomorrow.
👍

Cope said:
Good work so far, I'm hoping hell Baal goes down.

I never actually knew about this before (and I thought I knew everything!):
6 Perfect Gems (1 of each type) + 1 Amulet (Magic) = Prismatic Amulet
Use this formula to create an Amulet with Resistance to all. ilvl = 50. The amulet will always have the Prismatic prefix (All Resistances +16-20) and has a chance at getting a suffix as well.

superdave said:
this is one thing you never want to see when you are doing the countess

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/superdave01/Screenshot192.jpg

you can't see it from the screenshot but there is also a might aura goatman in that mess....my lvl 50 merc with 825 life and 2000 defense was insta-killed...that valk is seriously pumped...she is maxed and heavily synergized...look at her life bar...thank god for decoy.

kferny said:
superdave said:

you can't see it from the screenshot but there is also a might aura goatman in that mess....my lvl 50 merc with 825 life and 2000 defense was insta-killed...that valk is seriously pumped...she is maxed and heavily synergized...look at her life bar...thank god for decoy.
zomfg-zilla thats scarry:shocked:
especially naked
how long did that take?

SirDooFuss said:
superdave said:

Three words...

Exit

Create Game

:wink3:

SSoG said:
superdave said:
i am doing a single clear only of all areas(not re-running any or if i do have to save and re-run i am only killing the few monsters i have to to get to a new area...everything that drops stays on the ground from re-kills)...whatever monsters spawn, i kill or am killed...my merc is wearing blue armour and hat...i haven't decided what to do about phys immunes yet.
If you're on Ladder, a Harmony Rogue works wonders against PIs, and it's just cheap enough that you *might* be able to afford it without re-running areas. Probably not, but maybe. Otherwise, shop Shocking Bows, or give her anything with good Deadly Strike (which doubles physical *AND* elemental damage on Mercs). Or you could always use an A3 Cold Wolf, which can actually kill in Hell. Eventually.

Merc-swapping is a time-honored practice with deviant characters. :)

yelopen said:
If you're on Ladder, a Harmony Rogue works wonders against PIs, and it's just cheap enough that you *might* be able to afford it without re-running areas. Probably not, but maybe. Otherwise, shop Shocking Bows, or give her anything with good Deadly Strike (which doubles physical *AND* elemental damage on Mercs). Or you could always use an A3 Cold Wolf, which can actually kill in Hell. Eventually.
Merc-swapping is a time-honored practice with deviant characters. :)
superdave said:
feel free to guess how far i can go with this hardcore zon.

playing single player...players 8
she will be naked or use cracked/damaged/low quality items only.
all passive build.
full clears.
no atma.

right now i am level 8 punching my way to the monestary graveyard....things will go a lot faster when i can *****slap bloodraven and get a rogue.
:brainiac:

superdave said:
there may come a time when i will swap out the current merc for an act 3 merc to help deal with phys immunes...the plan is to get a might merc tonight to speed up the killing...the might aura will make the valk even better....i debated going with a holy freeze but i think it will be safer to decrease the time that battles take especially with the bosses....it only takes one slip up to deed with those guys.

ps...i would love to make a harmony bow. :wink3:

superdave said:
update....

NM radament.

Dacar92 said:
If he makes it into Act 5, I say he gets to use a Wirts Leg as a weapon. 2 socket one, too. What should he put in there?

when i did cows i got a 3 socket wirt's leg....i clicked the body and then started to click at the pile of loot...i could swear that i saw a grey leg pop out but when i finished picking everything up it wasn't in my inventory...can you guess where i finally found the leg?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High