how far can superdave go? [by superdave]

thulsa said:
Dacar92 said:
Darn, darn, darn!!!

Oh well, this just means I get to guess again!
I said/indicated within this thread previously: the man is "gosu."
I mean just check and recheck his avatar, it says it all: "GOSU."

:wink3:
Go, Go Gadget Gosu!!
You go get'em superdave. :flip:

druidkid9 said:
2.5 hours?!!!!!!! wow dude you must either 1 have no life or 2 really wanting to make this guy through hell.. i think you got till NM pretty much any where cuz if it take you 2.5 hours to kill diablo a basic monstor with will be like 30 mins and that is like a goul or summing. soon your valk will die plus ur merc and you will have no army and be swarmed by 10-20 guys and GG!!!!! but i like your courage! keep it up.....but for a tip go out with friends and stuff. OR make a faster killing character 2.5 hours i could like finish normal by the time it take you to kill 1 guy ( diablo!)

NoobXDon said:
druidkid9 said:
2.5 hours?!!!!!!! wow dude you must either 1 have no life or 2 really wanting to make this guy through hell.. i think you got till NM pretty much any where cuz if it take you 2.5 hours to kill diablo a basic monstor with will be like 30 mins and that is like a goul or summing. soon your valk will die plus ur merc and you will have no army and be swarmed by 10-20 guys and GG!!!!! but i like your courage! keep it up.....but for a tip go out with friends and stuff. OR make a faster killing character 2.5 hours i could like finish normal by the time it take you to kill 1 guy ( diablo!)
anyone can make a cookie cutter build. superdave prolly has enough characters to finish the game in a few hours. the point of this thread is to beat the game with a passive zon with CRACKED items. maybe if you actually read the beginning of this thread, you might have understood that.

oh and i've never actually seen someone talk like a valley girl in text format. not to mention the fact that your grammar is horrendous. your post has 13 year old written all over it.

druidkid9 said:
OR make a faster killing character 2.5 hours i could like finish normal by the time it take you to kill 1 guy ( diablo!)

OT: 600th post

NewForumBloke said:
My vote stays, and just out of curiousity whats in line for you next after the passive zon? O and btw, what lvl is she atm? I dont think ive ever seen you post her lvl/skills/stats so far :p

👍

-BLoke :smug:

superdave said:
NewForumBloke said:
My vote stays, and just out of curiousity whats in line for you next after the passive zon? O and btw, what lvl is she atm? I dont think ive ever seen you post her lvl/skills/stats so far :p

👍

-BLoke :smug:
i believe she is lvl 34 or 35...stats can be figured out easy enough:wink3: ...i will post a screenshot of her skills tonight...actually you can probably guess at skills...valk and anything that synergizes.

PhatTrumpet said:
Evrae Altana said:
*prepares to read Dave's deeds screenie*
Nihlathak really isn't such a big deal on normal, especially considering how dave could just stand back and let his merc/valk absorb all the damage.

I revise my guess to a conditional... seeing as you already pwned Normal Diablo:

- if you tend to reroll monster spawns and eventually find decent gear for your Merc (CB/OW particularly), you will go all the way
- if you don't reroll monster spawns, Gloams will get you in Hell
- if you don't find decent gear for your Merc, you will eventually come to the point where your damage output simply can't keep up with monster regen

P.S. - What do you plan to do about phys immunes?

superdave said:
i am doing a single clear only of all areas(not re-running any or if i do have to save and re-run i am only killing the few monsters i have to to get to a new area...everything that drops stays on the ground from re-kills)...whatever monsters spawn, i kill or am killed...my merc is wearing blue armour and hat...i haven't decided what to do about phys immunes yet.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High