how far can superdave go? [by superdave]

superdave said:
Dacar92 said:
That was me. I hope I am wrong. I got stormed by about 8 of them once with a zon and they took my life down to a sliver. I had to use all my full rejuvs on that level and had none left for mephy that time. GL!
how much damage can a normal undead stygian doll do? i think i will be ok. :wink3:

NewForumBloke said:
Superdave, you truely are aw inspiring! I've kept my eyes on this thread for a few days now and i think im ready to place my bet :D!

I say baal minions are going to probably be the end of you. Unless your merc+valk are just crazy good by then lol.

God speed superdave! BLoke's rooting for you!

-BLoke :smug:

Xenon[XoA] said:
NewForumBloke said:
Superdave, you truely are aw inspiring! I've kept my eyes on this thread for a few days now and i think im ready to place my bet :D!

I say baal minions are going to probably be the end of you. Unless your merc+valk are just crazy good by then lol.

God speed superdave! BLoke's rooting for you!

-BLoke :smug:
you don't hafta kill the minions to get to baal though :p

SirDooFuss said:
JanusJnoes said:
What, no votes for the Ancients? I think they're pretty unreasonable with an average character . . . but for one with a Vow of Poverty? Eeeeek! :shocked:
My original vote was fo normal ancients (see page 2), but I revised it when I realized "full clears" mean nilly too! :shocked:

Go Go Superdave!!!

superdave said:
i had a blessed pack of dolls try to tickle me...i had to run the council again to get into the durance...they were easier this time....the council in the durance were a bit of a pain because they had their buddies helping them out...meph was slow...maybe 20 minutes.

izual was longer; my merc and valk fought him for 45 minutes....i will try the chaos sanctuary tomorrow...i picked up a nef on my forge.

i think most people had me deeding by diablo...we will see.

TheBassman said:
Dave you never cease to amaze everyone in this forum. Although this may be very difficult I don't see any deeds in your future 😁 Just keep on pushing through! We believe in you.... well some do anyways :cool:

~LesC

SMoKIN FaLLeNx said:
You Superdave i have to say i'v only started reading the Fourms while these Slackers think your going down i believe you will go all the way i think the only 3 challanges will be.. Hell NILI Hell Anchients Hell Diablo but i believe you can go all the way GO SUPERDAVE!

adecoy said:
i think baals minions will bring him down in hell.

that is, unless he finds a way to seperate them, and if you can, lets just hope you dont get a bad roll on the lister immunities.

so, what charms are you using?

oh and i forgot.... black souls (shiver)

:shocked:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High