how far can superdave go? [by superdave]

KremBanan said:
How about a really insane challange? Like a Hammerdin without Enigma.. I know, I know..its like a..really insane idea. Nah, just forget it. It was a stupid idea. I curse myself for making such an outrageous idea..

NASE said:
Terrapis said:
this is the most boring and time wasting d2 gameplayi ever seen if your rly bored dave do somthing else with your life man jeezzz

The question is: 'who is borred more. The person who play like that and becomes a god for half of the amazons and keeps people interested for more then a year, or the person who reads the whole thing and the says "this is the most boring and time wasting d2 gameplayi ever seen if your rly bored dave do somthing else with your life man jeezzz "'

btw.USE PUNCTUATION.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

MuffinMan said:
Terrapis said:
this is the most boring and time wasting d2 gameplayi ever seen if your rly bored dave do somthing else with your life man jeezzz

Come on... if trying to get through the game solo with a HC passive zon doesnt tickle your nerves, then you be lying 👅

So, whats next? :laugh:

Uncle_Mike said:
MuffinMan said:
Come on... if trying to get through the game solo with a HC passive zon doesnt tickle your nerves, then you be lying 👅

So, whats next? :laugh:

Krem's idea of a hammerdin without enigma sounds viable despite him (Krem ofc) being a banned reprobate (TY word SD) :laugh:

zeskelnec said:
Wow! some use enigma on a hammerdin? Cookie cutter.

Challenge : A pure walking zon with all iteration you wanna add: full block (java) or no shield (java or bow) but no cold skill and no slowing down items. I tried in HC, it is scary.

BobCox said:
Here it is - I had to look this up (lazy as I am I conned someone else into doing it) and re-read it again - damn this thread needs a sticky! - SD you have Skills far beyond the monkey-sex and best poster awards you win in the OTF.
But it I ever see you hostile me I'm whipping out my Toiletbrush.

TraderScope said:
I like Amazon's also, partly why I found this thread in the first place..Congrats to superdave for achieving something Cain never could have imagined!!! (Just wanted to contribute to this awesome thread).

poltergeist said:
I just sat and read this entire thread from cover to cover. superdave, you are amazing.

My suggestion for your next epic adventure is a pure elemental bowie, cracked gear only. No points in any tree other than bow skills, eg no valk.

Would be purely run and gun, very difficult and fragile.

I'd give you all the way up to NM D. :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High