how far can superdave go? [by superdave]

superdave said:
Kanetsugu said:
Just wanted to say that I just joined this site after reading this and this was simply amazing. I read it all today. Just wanted to say thanks for the great read!

you are welcome...i had someone track me down just the other day to say thanks for inspiring them to try new builds.

i have no idea how they got my email.

rickrolld said:
this is the second time i've read through this entire thread in its entirety. and it does only gets better with a second reading.

let this thread forever stand as a place of pilgrimage for those who come to find inspiration from cookie cutter builds (myself included)

BobCox2 said:
LOL :D

Here's a personal opinion.

SD's life is-was-still has Drama and a redheaded girl in it.

How You and Deb doing SD???

(BTW I think He met his current girl here guys.)

I'm still right here.

Same Location.

JackthaLad said:
Thanks for re-posting this!

I've spent most of the day reading it. Its an EPIC adventure!

Quite sad when SD deleted Anna at the end, after her Heroic tales.

50 hr on the cracked sash.

Last note, i really hoped that the ending would have you kill baal with the last hit using only your fists! That would put you in history books SD!

Kitriara said:
I just read this again for the first time in a while, and what a read. I loved the original "always wonder" ending even though, honestly, there was no doubt that he did it. =) The hardest parts of the game all take place before Hell Baal and he had already conquered them all through superior play.

This is probably the greatest feat in the history of D2. It just makes me laugh harder at all the guides that list eBOTD under "required or recommended" equipment.

Props again, SuperDave. This one stands the test of time.

onorarono said:
Thanks for bringing this story up for my attention - just read it and it just seems so improbable one must believe it was done - absolutely epic and though I skipped a chunk in the middle there's no doubt this is the best D2 read I've stumbled across.

ch1zra said:
huh SD, thats some wicked dedication...
Do you still play Diablo after this one ?
I feel that such an achivement would totaly kill my wish for game, all else would look just... meh :)

anyway, you are a hero!

superdave said:
BobCox2 said:
LOL :D

Here's a personal opinion.

SD's life is-was-still has Drama and a redheaded girl in it.

How You and Deb doing SD???

(BTW I think He met his current girl here guys.)

I'm still right here.

Same Location.

we are doing good b0B...deb is spending a week on the east coast and i am contemplating loading up diablo and starting a new challenge.

any suggestions?:crazyeyes:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High