how far can superdave go? [by superdave]

taxcut said:
This thread is what brought me to this site when I was googling around for amazon builds... I read every word over the course of a lazy saturday afternoon and joined dii.net because of it...

Nice to see people still reading it and commenting on it... Future generations must learn about Superdave and Anna...

handorman said:
i looked up a build the other day and saw the SD post 4 hours later and im here.
You are truly amazing super dave heres some ideas for your next challenge:

Whole game using only lvl1 skills ( could be really interesting )
Pure energy Zon
hammerdin without enigma ( still think it's impossible )
AND LASTLY

Only 1 point ito each skill but you dont have to be completely naked. ( dare ya to try naked)

angiras said:
Just read through the entire thread for the first time.
No doubt this is the greatest D2 accomplishment of all time.
Grats Superdave...anna_goanna has ascended into the realms of the Immortals.

Aykisthegreek said:
Wow, I just read this all today and I can't even begin to fathom how you accomplished this. Thank you for the entertaining read. Blizzard should definitely commemorate Anna as an Amazon NPC in Diablo III. Or the End-Game Boss :p

Dacar92 said:
pharphis said:
Wow.............
I need to get off of my lunch break. this thing is deadly.

Confriggingratulations, sir! Is this guy still around?

He is still around living the quiet life in middle America. Thanks for bumping it. Now maybe people will get motivated in D3 for different challenges.

ILikeRocks said:
I was only a lurker when this thread happened. It was always locked and I could never reply or post in here. I watched this journey unfold and even created an anna_goanna zon that doesn't see a lot of play, but she is still sitting there in all of her passive glory.

I was in awe of this when it happened, and then read InsaneWayne's naked zon. You guys are nuts and even though I rarely play anymore, I still think back to this when trying to make my characters and crazy ideas work.

Thank you for the inspiration Dave! Hope all is well.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High