HELP - atma/gomule, rwm/rrm, utilities and variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HELP - atma/gomule, rwm/rrm, utilities and variants

Ok, that worked a lot better :)
So, I got to stash _5.org and that one worked, had all 270something items in it. I started safetymuling a few thing to another stash, in a different directory, get roughly 40items in the statsh, press "save all" and ATMA crashes.
So I restarted the process, this time only taking one thing off the stash, the Jalals (which basically is the only thing that would be sorely missed if it all was to get lost) and used the normal "save" on both the char & stash I muled to and from, and that worked..

It is only this stash that keeps acting up which leads me to believe I must have managed to put some sort of corrupt item in there.. But I dont own any rune-words (which apparently dont go to well with ATMA in 1.07), its mainly Sets & Rares, about 35-40 uniques and a few magical items as well. Anyone have a guess what it could be or know what I am doing wrong - or should be doing to make it right? :)

@UllaV, thanks a lot again, that Jalals save made my day!

Update:
So I managed to get all items out of that corrupt stash by using the individual save button, and it turns out a few things were missing, among those only a couple I can remebmer;
Iceblink (unique armour)
Jewlers Field Plate of the Whale (or something like that, Magic Armour 3sockets 3X life)
Necromancer's Circlet (or something like that, +1 necro skills

I vaguely remember reading something about some items in 1.07 making ATMA crash, other than rune-words and Ive come to the conlcusion that Iceblink is never making an appearance in my stash again :)

Thanks again for the help UllaV, very much apprechiated!

I vaguely remember reading something about some items in 1.07 making ATMA crash, other than rune-words and Ive come to the conlcusion that Iceblink is never making an appearance in my stash again :)
Yes, you are right. It's the freeze target that seems to make ATMA crash. There's another item I believe that has that mod too in 1.07, can't remember which one.

I'm no expert though, I'm only playing 1.07 for... 3 weeks now? But I remember reading it a few days ago.

trenshadow question

I decided that I want to use Trenshadow to go back to older versions of the game. I can get all the versions to work except 1.06b; I was wondering do I have to use the original diablo 2 cd not the expansion disk to get it to work? that would be lame cause I'm not gonna be able to get to it till Sunday night cause I'm home for thanksgiving. Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: trenshadow question

Yes, you need the original d2 cd for 1.06 to run I'm afraid, its sort of annoying but there's nothing that can be done about it as far as I know :(

Re: trenshadow question

Ah ok, thanks for the info. I was looking forward to 1.06 too lol, guess I'll have to wait till I go back to school. btw, kinda off topic, but your 1.06 guide is really well written and I'm definitely using it

Last edited:

well, you can mount an image of the disk, provided you own and have full user rights over a physical, original copy (I assume from above that you do). This is *fully* legal in all of the EU/EEC and possibly (though beyond my knowledge) the States.

ATMA question (A tenshi muling application)

Yo do you guys know if ATMA works for v. 1.12 cause on their website it says it can only go up to v 1.11

I would download and try myself but I have no idea how the app works :p

so if any could confirm that ATMA works for v 1.12 it would be great

[highlight]Moved from Community & PMd where it is as redirect option didn't show.[/highlight]

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, ATMA works with 1.12 as 1.12 didn't change items.

Ulla

Odd question to ask.

Every application that interacts with d2s files, even Diablo 2 itself can be used to duplicate items.

silospen, before you made that post, you were at 3456, which is much more epic than 99,999.

Also, can you forsee yourself anytime in the future making an AR/CtH calculator complete with monster and skill/item (with -%TD/ARpLvl/AR/+AR%) database? Because that would be lovely and save me 10 minutes of computing AR each time I make a build. I think I'm the only person on the whole forum that would like such a thing... but... it'll be so awesome! =D

Um... will having Tren's version switcher installed get me booted off of BNet? I started up a char on there, just to goof around and stuff. Played him a coupla times, at least enough to not be deleted. But last time I tried to log in, it says my account has been closed. Iirc, I only used the altered .dll in my 1.09 install, though I guess I'm not 100% sure on that. Anyone know what gives there?

Edit: I'm guessing I must have installed the modded .dll and then forgotten about it, because my cdkey is now banned. Oops. Good thing I don't care much about BNet :p

Last edited:

Okay, I finally got my new laptop with Windows 7 on it. I can vouch that everything works as long as you copy your Diablo 2 and goMule folders to the my documents folder rather than your programs files. I just copied my diablo 2 folder rather than reinstalling it and it worked fine. For ease of use I had to window diablo 2 or else it wouldn't start correctly. I'm not sure if installing it will allow full screen, but on a 16:9 screen it looks even worse than windowed. Thankyou every one for the help on the permissions for windows 7/vista.

By the way if its alright with you silospen I would like to make a few suggestions on improving goMule. If you'd like me to send it as a pm or as an e-mail please let me know or else just let me know to post it here. Or if you'd rather me leave you alone just say so. :crazyeyes:

Spoke too soon. Once I tried playing I have only one character available even though all of them are copied over. I'm going to see if I can fix this. I know this is the wrong thread for that so I will find the right thread if I cannot figure it out myself.

Last edited:

Hi guys,

I've tried to create the runeword "spirit" in a 4 soct long sword. I thought I had the RWM installed but the rune word didn't work so I've downloaded + installed RWM. It still doesn't work but in ATMA V its call the long sword spirit but not giving it it's mods... same in game.

Do I have to create it again with RWM installed ofr it to work?

Thanks

False alarm its working now!!

Yay soon my hammerdin will be wielding "spirit"

bought a new computer with win7 and ATMA wont even start to download so tried gomule instead. So downloaded that and Java environment and when I click on the Gomule JARfile I get this message:

Error

null
at randall.d2files.D2FileReader.getCounterBoolean(D2FileReader.java:102)
at randall.d2files.D2FileReader.getCounterInt(D2FileReader.java:196)
at randall.d2files.D2TblFile.<init>(D2TblFile.java:81)
at randall.d2files.D2TblFile.readAllFiles(D2TblFile.java:49)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.<init>(D2FileManager.java:109)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.<clinit>(D2FileManager.java:70)
at gomule.GoMule$1.run(GoMule.java:110)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

After I closed this 3 times another error message comes

Error

Det går inte att hitta sökvägen
at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
at java.io.File.createNewFile(Unknown Source)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.checkProjects(D2FileManager.java:908)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.createMenubar(D2FileManager.java:758)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.<init>(D2FileManager.java:120)

Any ideas?

maybe win7 related

bought a new computer with win7 and ATMA wont even start to download so tried gomule instead. So downloaded that and Java environment and when I click on the Gomule JARfile I get this message:

Error

null
at randall.d2files.D2FileReader.getCounterBoolean(D2FileReader.java:102)
at randall.d2files.D2FileReader.getCounterInt(D2FileReader.java:196)
at randall.d2files.D2TblFile.<init>(D2TblFile.java:81)
at randall.d2files.D2TblFile.readAllFiles(D2TblFile.java:49)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.<init>(D2FileManager.java:109)

After I closed this 3 times another error message comes

Error

Det går inte att hitta sökvägen
at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
at java.io.File.createNewFile(Unknown Source)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.checkProjects(D2FileManager.java:908)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.createMenubar(D2FileManager.java:758)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.<init>(D2FileManager.java:120)

Any ideas?

maybe win7 related

Looks like a permissions issue. Ladvarian got his working (kind of) http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7379943&postcount=334
...sounds like you have to make sure your permissions are correctly set. If GoMule or Diablo 2 are in Program Files you may not be able to write to the directories with your save files in them.

If I were you, I'd follow something like http://www.blogsdna.com/2159/how-to...sions-to-access-files-folder-in-windows-7.htm and take ownership of your files and folders which you wish to write to (the GoMule folder and all the subfolders and your D2 save folder). Hopefully that will fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High