HELP - atma/gomule, rwm/rrm, utilities and variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atma problem

Hehe, Windows7. I am still on XP (and perfectly happy), so I wouldn't know.

Re: HELP - atma/gomule, rwm/rrm, utilities and variants

Just returned to the game, running ATMA 5.05(without the runeword fix) and LoD version 1.12. Can I safetly upgrade to the 1.13 patch without any risk of my ATMA stashes getting destroyed?
Have thousands of items and don't want to risk loosing everything.

My stash's crashed in ATMA with the patch. There is supposedly a fix to this that someone linked, check 9 or 10 posts up.

After using Atma for a few days and switching to GoMule, I like GoMule MUCH better. Besides, its 1.13 compatible, and you can open your atma stashes with it.

I would suggest switching over to GoMule, but hey thats just me.

Technically the only thing that can cause troubles with ATMA in 1.13 are the 5 new items: 4 "essences" and the "token" that can be cubed from the 4 essences. As long as you don't have those on your characters, unmodified ATMA 5.05 should work just fine with 1.13a/b/c.

So yes it's safe to upgrade to 1.13c and keep using the current version of ATMA. Even if you have one of the new items on a character, ATMA won't ruin that character in any way, it just can't load that character file until the new item/items is/are removed from the inventory.

My stash's crashed in ATMA with the patch. There is supposedly a fix to this that someone linked, check 9 or 10 posts up.
Wasn't it just the Win7 virtualstore issue (which was solved in the previous page)? That fix silospen posted only adds compatibility for the 5 new items (essences and token). As long as your character and/or stash files do not contain those new items, the unmodified ATMA 5.05 works with 1.13c.

Last edited:

After using Atma for a few days and switching to GoMule, I like GoMule MUCH better. Besides, its 1.13 compatible, and you can open your atma stashes with it.

I would suggest switching over to GoMule, but hey thats just me.

Thanks for taking the time to help. I didn't realise GoMule worked with ATMA stashes so definately seems like the best solution to switch to it. Just one question though, can I jsut upgrade to the latest patch and then go into GoMule and open up my 1.12 ATMA stashes without having done anything else? Or should the stashes be opened first in GoMule with 1.12 version running?

Just one question though, can I jsut upgrade to the latest patch and then go into GoMule and open up my 1.12 ATMA stashes without having done anything else? Or should the stashes be opened first in GoMule with 1.12 version running?
Yes you can update straight from 1.12a to 1.13c without doing any "special procedures" so to say. GoMule uses the same stash file format as ATMA does.

GoMule can load 1.12a/1.13a/b/c stash files created in ATMA, and ATMA can load stash files created by GoMule. (Just keep in mind that the forum rules forbid muling from newer version to older version.) GoMule just isn't compatible with D2 versions older than 1.10 final. (Edit: And by default ATMA 5.05 does not support the 5 new items in 1.13 (4 essences + 1 token).)

Last edited:

Great, big thanks for the help. Will be fun to start playing again, Diablo always have a way of sucking you back in. I'm glad there isn't a tracking system that shows the number of days played like in say WoW... would be depressing to see all the time "wasted". :p
Oh well let the hunt for the mythical zod rune begin again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High