GoMule for D2 Resurrected

I believe it is possible to transfer items between SC and HC characters. I believe I accidentally transferred an item from an SC stash to an HC character. Is this the expected behavior? If so, I shall be more careful in the future, just curious about that.
You may use the "Project"-Feature to separate SC- form HC-characters.
That way it is impossible to mix the gameplay-modes.

I believe that GoMule is not able to recognize which character is
SC or HC. It´s just a .d2s-file.

Reactions: coju and Xour
@silospen Thank you very much for this update GoodSir! The only disappointment of this forced muling exercise was realizing my stash sizes aount to 1.000 items.

@snickersnack Thank you for the explanatory video. That made life easier.

Reactions: snickersnack
You may use the "Project"-Feature to separate SC- form HC-characters.
That way it is impossible to mix the gameplay-modes.

I believe that GoMule is not able to recognize which character is
SC or HC. It´s just a .d2s-file.
Yeah the project feature is sweet. Untwinked 99, HC, mp when we did that, sc, tournaments…. Oprah’d those characters!!!

By any chance, does anyone know of the bug/fix of GoMule "duplicating" the screens while in it? When it starts, I end up with so many duplications by mousing over a button, i have to close and open the program again its very annoying. TY in advance. *using the latest java update (previous version made the same thing too).

gomule display bug.jpg

Reactions: coju
By any chance, does anyone know of the bug/fix of GoMule "duplicating" the screens while in it? When it starts, I end up with so many duplications by mousing over a button, i have to close and open the program again its very annoying. TY in advance. *using the latest java update (previous version made the same thing too).

View attachment 82017
Grabbing the bar and moving the entire window around resets it sometimes.

Too bad the file format has changed :( I realized I still have most of my items in old ATMA stashes. This got me thinking however... I wonder if at some point (patch) there will no longer be possible to import LoD characters to D2R? Then there would be no recourse for items stuck back in LoD, since we can't travel between patches in D2R.

Bug?

Put shield on new sorc. Shield shown on character screen. Disappeared when loaded into game.

Low level shield, but anyone come across this?

Bug?

Put shield on new sorc. Shield shown on character screen. Disappeared when loaded into game.

Low level shield, but anyone come across this?

This happens to me with unidentified items if I equip them on a character in gomule without realizing they're unid, then loading in, theyll be gone forever. But only sometimes. That's the only situation where I've had items disappear, but it's happened up to including present day.

Edit: I can reproduce it and I took screenies.

1. A few unid items in gomule:
gomulestash.PNG

2. Put them on in gomule: (bloodletter, duskdeep, bladebuckle, bloodmoon equipped)
unidbloodlettergomule.jpg

3. SAVE, then start D2R, here's the character screen (the bloodmood is already missing, but other items are present here...)
on char screen some equipped....jpg

4. In game, all are gone.

all unid are gone.jpg

Edit 2: Interestingly while looking into this I found out that the second and first weapon slots are swapped in gomule vs in the actual game, like you can see in the previous pictures I equipped the bloodmoon and bloodletter in weapon slot 1, whereas in game they aren't showing up in weapon slot 2. My original weapons are still in weapon stlot one as you see in this picture (and they show up in weapon slot 2 in gomule)

weapon slot 1 still present but in weapon slot 2 in gomule...jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: coju
This happens to me with unidentified items if I equip them on a character in gomule without realizing they're unid, then loading in, theyll be gone forever. But only sometimes. That's the only situation where I've had items disappear, but it's happened up to including present day.

Edit: I can reproduce it and I took screenies.

1. A few unid items in gomule:
View attachment 82549

2. Put them on in gomule: (bloodletter, duskdeep, bladebuckle, bloodmoon equipped)
View attachment 82550

3. SAVE, then start D2R, here's the character screen (the bloodmood is already missing, but other items are present here...)
View attachment 82551

4. In game, all are gone.

View attachment 82552

Edit 2: Interestingly while looking into this I found out that the second and first weapon slots are swapped in gomule vs in the actual game, like you can see in the previous pictures I equipped the bloodmoon and bloodletter in weapon slot 1, whereas in game they aren't showing up in weapon slot 2. My original weapons are still in weapon stlot one as you see in this picture (and they show up in weapon slot 2 in gomule)

View attachment 82553
Good find. Thank you for reproducing.

I didn’t think it was like this on legacy. It is def something to be aware of moving forward!! :)

It wasn't like this in legacy. This is new in d2r gomule and I'm pretty sure it's happened to me going back a few versions too. It's not something I'm messing up either, like not saving, or doing it while d2r is open, I am following the right order of operations. D2R is closed, I make changes in gomule, I save, I boot d2r, the items are gone.

Quick question: anyone get a disconnected character error despite game loading the character correctly ? I cannot seem to figure out when that occured, but at some point GoMule decided to stop loading my avenger. I moved all his items to the shared stash, which then loads correctly in GoMule.
I can mule stuff on and off like that, so it's not a serious issue right now, but it is kinda annoying.
GoMule seems to be able to load a backup from a couple of days ago, so the issue is not so old. I'd hate to revert to said backup though.

Quick question: anyone get a disconnected character error despite game loading the character correctly ? I cannot seem to figure out when that occured, but at some point GoMule decided to stop loading my avenger. I moved all his items to the shared stash, which then loads correctly in GoMule.
I can mule stuff on and off like that, so it's not a serious issue right now, but it is kinda annoying.
GoMule seems to be able to load a backup from a couple of days ago, so the issue is not so old. I'd hate to revert to said backup though.
You are probably holding an item not recognisable by gomule. My guess would be a quest item. It happened recently with me with Jade Figurine.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Love the tool, been using it ever since it got released for d2r. Is there any way to generate a report with just the items you are missing for your holy grail? Sort of like a Flavie report but with just the missing items - makes for an easier overview once you get far enough into the grail process I think. Or alternstively, is there another tool that can be used for this and which works with the stash-files used by gomule?

Hi guys,

Love the tool, been using it ever since it got released for d2r. Is there any way to generate a report with just the items you are missing for your holy grail? Sort of like a Flavie report but with just the missing items - makes for an easier overview once you get far enough into the grail process I think. Or alternstively, is there another tool that can be used for this and which works with the stash-files used by gomule?
I bet you could Flaive it then drop it in excel

I tried to load a character and the shared stash from the 2.5 PTR and it couldn't load it. Not sure what changed.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High