[Game Thread] HBO Rome Mafia Game

Alright.. looks like we're just waiting to see what happens when BH gets elected. Catch you guys Sunday!

What does your investigator senses tell you, BH?
D2DC is playing with us. We are not playing in D2DC's setup...we are his puppets.

And he likes it. A lot.

Maybe he is Caesar himself... Looking from upward how he could be beaten. Changing rules on the fly.

Where's hope?

You know.

🔥 Fire 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: D2DC
Interesting.... Do you know who your leader is?
When I am picking beans, I often see a Rolls Royce drive by. If it's an especially blessed day, the car window comes down and a gloved hand waves to me. Although I've never seen his appearance, I'm happy that's the closest I've been to the Leader.

• Haha
Reactions: coju
I feel the Leader vibes are dangerously low so please join me in another mind-numbing chant:

The Leader is good,
The Leader is great,
We surrender our will,
As of this date!

Excuse me while I eat my low-protein gruel.

@Leopold Stotch , are you interested in experiencing eternal bliss?

I would like to invite you to a free gathering at our cottage by the lake this weekend.

D2DC is playing with us. We are not playing in D2DC's setup...we are his puppets.

And he likes it. A lot.

Maybe he is Caesar himself... Looking from upward how he could be beaten. Changing rules on the fly.

Where's hope?

You know.

🔥 Fire 🔥
Fire?

🔥 Fire 🔥

@Leopold Stotch , are you interested in experiencing eternal bliss?

I would like to invite you to a free gathering at our cottage by the lake this weekend.
Lake Laogai by chance?

1648818514274.png

When I am picking beans, I often see a Rolls Royce drive by. If it's an especially blessed day, the car window comes down and a gloved hand waves to me. Although I've never seen his appearance, I'm happy that's the closest I've been to the Leader.
I’ve seen this before….

Does anyone else want to know what I did during the night phase after I won the vote, or is it just Brother Skjolde?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High