[Game Thread] HBO Rome Mafia Game

🏛️Zhao, when is the last time you had a woman who wasn't crying or wanting payment?
As a fellow devotee, Brother Gorny, you should already know that pious men such as ourselves are not bound to the regular conventions of relationships.

Proper relations occur through mass marriage generated by computer printout.

I hope you are still not sore that you were matched with the hoverbike. You did establish that you were the man of your pairing, like Otto did with Barney, right?

🏛️You are certainly not without accomplishments: it is a rare man who can boast of becoming a bankrupt before even coming of age. You have brought upon us war, pestilence and destruction. You are Rome's Helen of Troy. But then... but then...

Brother Skjolde, could you stop chasing that bird and continue watching the Leader's Orientation video? You still have 71 hours of re-education to go!

Why is everone a brother all of a sudden?

Is there a cult of Zhao?

I am anti cult and therefore anti-Zhao!

Buteach man believes he is telling the truth
Who is this Buteach man you speak of Brother Gorny? Are you straying away from the Leader's Path?

Chris Hanson would like you to have a seat ... beside Skjolde, so you can both blissfully watch the Leader's Orientation video.

Why is everone a brother all of a sudden?

Is there a cult of Zhao?

I am anti cult and therefore anti-Zhao!
You've been a Brother ever since you were converted on N2.

We are the Movementarians devoted to the perfect being, the Leader, who will take us to Blisstonia for eternal bliss.

Please sit down and pay attention to the Leader's Orientation Video.

I just want to add that on N1 I targeted Leopold Stotch for an investigation.

I was notified of the following:

I set up a stakeout across the street from her house, and observed a femal dog of some breed fornicating on the front lawn of The Stotch residence, while I leered through my binoculars at her bedroom window all night. Only thing I saw was a small child jumping up and down on a bed.

Unfortunately, after such a long night, the only thing I really had to show for it was a large collection of empty Red Bull cans on the passenger seat of my car, and on the floor, two super big gulps full of the inevitable consequences of taking in such a large quantity of liquid....
Wait a minute..

No shit. Hol' up...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High