Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread

So, uh.... when's the next one start? I don't always remember to check in here so someone PM me if a sign up goes up, please?

jcakes and I aren't ready. We stopped preparing our game at some point, so move aloong

When is my game due?

By any chance, are Drixx and Goryani ready to host their game?

I'll pm him and find him on skype. I suspect we could finish what's left in a signup period, but I know Goryani was SUPER busy in September, and we haven't talked, so I don't want to commit on his part until we talk.

@Goryani - you has mail :)

I'll pm him and find him on skype. I suspect we could finish what's left in a signup period, but I know Goryani was SUPER busy in September, and we haven't talked, so I don't want to commit on his part until we talk.

@Goryani - you has mail :)

Any chance you have heard from him yet? :p

Any chance you have heard from him yet? :p

I haven't caught him on Skype. If someone else has a game ready, they can go, or I can run a Babylon 5 themed game and Goryani and I can do our co-hosted game later. I could pretty easily finish the Babylon 5 concept I've been puttering with. I did the bulk of the work making it immediately following The Dark Tower game, taking the lessons I learned and making a much more balanced and less bastard game.

Voting because bored is a scumtell.

Vote: CG

I've been poked by and seen enough folks interested (and not seen someone else step up wanting to run one), so I'll finish up the Babylon 5 themed game I've been tinkering on forever. Expect signups Tuesday.

I've been poked by and seen enough folks interested (and not seen someone else step up wanting to run one), so I'll finish up the Babylon 5 themed game I've been tinkering on forever. Expect signups Tuesday.

You promise no strange voodoo or weird mechanics?

You promise no strange voodoo or weird mechanics?

This is Drixx we're talking about I am sure there will be some weird mechanics :)

p.s. Drixx when is the set-up for Dark Tower going up? I am still waiting for it ;)

Jcakes ... I was asked by a friend to fix the problems with dark tower and run it again, properly advertised as a hidden mechanic/bastard game over at mafiascum. Thyiad graciously offered to host the full setup and I'll give her an html document after the game is run again.

Also, I've been recovering from a concussion and my computer time is limited to how much my eyes will tolerate the screen before I get a visual migraine. I will put up the Babylon 5 game signups when I'm completely sure it's ready and that I can look at the screen long enough every day to properly run it. Should be soon, as the concussion is healing nicely.

Were you banging your head on your keyboard too hard after reading a BA post? I'll ask him to stop.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High