Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread

D3 has improved significantly since launch IMO.

You should be able to get d2 to run in 8.1. Make a thread in the spf as I think there a people there running d2 in 8.1

I meant Diablo (the first one), which practically needs the combined approval of every living being in the universe to get it to work in 8.1; Diablo II runs fine, I made a hardcore meleemancer in April but got owned by a Stygian Doll in nightmare. I pouted a little.

I mean

If you can get enough people together. I can run a game on any number of players.

I like the site name change. We're roguishly independent, you might say.

Re: Mafia - I just assumed we were in an incredibly long night phase. I've been getting ready to Vote: Bad Ash for about a year and a half now.

Noodle had been mod killed for talking at night.

Another year or two, and I could have won this thing. That's what happens when you rush things, I guess.

I also knew I could outlast Noodle in the ultimate game of patience! MWAHAHAHAHAHA*COUGHHACKCOUGH* *WHEEEZZE*

*DROPS DEAD*

No rugs allowed at my funeral.

Isn't the rug a little redundant at a funeral?

Now I know why I failed logic 101 *hangs head in shame*

Well played, sir!

*At job interview* "Oh yes, my criminal record? The only illegal thing I've done is just absolutely KILL IT on the dance floor. Haha, just kidding! I have killed some people."

You have been known to bust a rug!

I don't think you should change your avatar, it fits you so well!
Too late :confused:

So, when is the next mafia game? To help with the hosting, here are some preposterous themes that would be fun to see applied, each of them crazier than the previous one:

Aliens vs. Beanie Babies:
After a nuclear holocaust, a band of beanie babies come to life to fend off the Xenomorphs, ironically allergic to the plastic pellets (beans) inside the heroes, who have invaded Earth to infect it with their offspring.

The babies must protect a group of humans before the aliens infect (recruit) them using facehuggers. If humans die, no one will be able to cuddle the babies, taking away their reason to live and ending the game. A lone demented Furby attempts to get rid of everyone else to keep the Earth to itself and repurpose the Alien technology to ascend its rudimentary programming to singularity.

Toy Story, Defiance:
In a everyone-loses game, Andy (the owner) is encasing 10 of his toys for posterity and giving away the rest. The problem is toys don't want to lose their freedom of movement, but they don't want to be dumped either. Band together to vote for who gets encased, players remaining get dunked in the trash.

The players must overcome the challenges of the house, including falling off the stairs, remaining unseen, being stepped on, and evading the dog, who serves as the serial killer, which can only be framed for mischief, stunning it for a night.

The Exorcist - Demon Edition:
Quick game, deathmatch. A legion of demons wants to possess a little girl to spite an old priest. The power of Christ compels you to vote for those not wicked enough to be worthy of leading the flesh and mind of the innocent child. Everyone gets an overpowered ability. Last player alive gets to be the main personality inside the victim.

The Office (US):
There is a huge Christmas bonus for the best-performing department.

Teams are divided into Sales, Accounting, The Annex, Warehouse, and the lone players: Secretary, QA, Customer Relations. Powers should be related to the characters (for example, Toby -Human Resources- would be a bartender).

Vote each day to transfer your opponent to another branch and choose one name of the five randomly selected characters (one per team) for the position of Assistant to the Regional Manager (immunity for the night), making it suicide to role claim.

It's Always Sunny in Tristram:
Archbishop Lazarus falls on a slope and breaks his neck, foiling Diablo's plans. In this alternate universe, someone's been stealing things from everyone in the town. With Leoric focusing on his kingdom's expansion, the townsfolk are left to their own devices, asking a trio of returning Tristramese adventurers, and Captain Lachdanan to help them solve their moronic issues. People "lynched" will be exiled from the town.

Each of the townsfolk can recruit others to band together, but they only succeed if two target each other. Once two players form a group, they can start recruiting another player per night. Recruiting fails if it's blocked by an ability, or the selected target ends up banded with another. If two teams recruit the same target, they recover their stolen possessions, becoming immune to recruitment and exile. Once a team gets a champion, they gain the ability to exile at night. If they get a second one, they can force someone to lock their vote. With a third one, they can block one lynch, but the target becomes immune to non-exiling abilities (e.g. NK would land for sure).

Captain Lachdanan interrogates once per day to help recruitment, revealing a random player's name, but not role (e.g. healer) nor group affiliation if they are already on a team.

Last edited:
Poke,poke:rolleyes: Hi Zokar:) Haven't been here in a while, doesn't look like I missed much:p

I'd play! Just shoot me a PM when it's time. I think I still get emails for those? Hope you all are doing well. This forum falling out of my habits seemed to coincide with me becoming a Dad. I am not sad about the latter, but am about the former.

I'm organizing this shizzzz. I'll run a game with however many people

So far those in are:
Zokar
Noodle
Caluin Graye
kestegs
pyrotechnician
Valhauros
Bad Ash
thefranklin

Last edited:
PurePremium