Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread

Omg.... You should try to look into overwatch....luckily most the game lore is in the short videos on YouTube....but I would recommend the game...it is really fun if your a fan of 1st person shooters. Battle star galatica is one of my all time favorite shows....game would be really hard for mafia mostly because the only bad guys are the frost zombie things and it would be hard for something like that to be hidden in a crowd...they kind of stand out....the picture is so accurate

Over watch I might play but I don't have an interest in running a theme like that as I've never played it.

I don't recall frost zombie things in BSG though.

i have written out a possible overwatch theme mini game with an intense in the moment game style. i might do it during the time between mafia: borderlands, and whatever mafia game comes after, but i might not
have you ever hosted a mafia game?

have you ever hosted a mafia game?

Shroud, has a "Narcos" theme already been done? I watch that show, and would like to host one sometime. But, also would need to get a few games under my belt first.

Not that I know.

As to hosting, there are resources on Mafiascum that most of us that host use. Articles on how to mod in general, rue sets for determining night actions, Role PM Templates, Role definitions and examples, setups, and so forth.

Ewak...you can't just pick roles and make up stuff, it has to fit basic mafia game format and then you need to balance things so that they are not over powered or game breaking, plus it's a time commitment. Be prepared to run the game to completion and enforce deadlines and enforce rules.

This is what starts playing in my head everytime i see a post from Ewak.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High