Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

Re: Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

Ok, Luda may or may not have been mafia, because there is no way for us to know. I simply suggested it because it gave some half truth to Ankeli trying to defend himself, in the event we could somehow determine Luda's role.

You guys shouls remember that with Es Mors' role, Ankeli and wickedswami where switched. Whoever targeted wickedswami targeted Ankeli and whoever targeted ankeli targeted wickedswami.

I suppose an alternative explination was that wickedswami was mafia, targeted mara, and was set to be blown up, but he got switched with ankeli, who was targeted for a vigilante kill.

I think that a big way to clear this all up would be for someone to fess up to trying to kill ankeli. If not, I suppose the lover's role would fit.

In all honesty, you, Spinns, Noodle, take your pick. You and Noodle were the most eager to get me down from the get go. As I said, I'd be the dumbest mafia member ever to have claimed such a role at such an early stage, I knew it'd bring attention to me, but it was an effective conversation starter (and lynch train revealer) and I figured I can explain my actions. I did, yet the ones who started the train still insist on it. It's telling me enough.

Here we can see some arguing between Ankeli and Noodle and Asrrin. That to answer the question as to whom might have targeted Ankeli in the event that he wasnt mafia.

You (and noodle) are threatening the town, almost FORCING them to vote on ankeli. I'm VERY suspicious about your reasons for doing this, and killing Spinns will hopefully clear some things out here.

And here we can see wicked somewhat defending Ankeli. So there might have been something going on between those two.

So you are telling me, right here, right now, that Es Mors is the luckiest son of a gun in the history of Kansas? That he has now switched 3 targeted people in 2 nights?

We started with what, 12 people? and he has directly resulted in the deaths of 3 people according to what he is saying. Ankeli, Mar, and Luda.

I am not a statistics genius, but this is extremely lucky if that is the case and highly unlikely.

Senator Vote: BoD Trader

BoD has seemed like someone who is thinking clearly in this game and can help out the town with a double vote.

We need to get a Senator vote going because we HAVE TO GET A LYNCH IN TODAY. Even with 3 people killed at night, we need a lynch. Thanks to you guys yesterday not voting Ankeli, now we dont know his role and can keep playing the guessing game (EXACTLY why we needed to lynch him, keep a mental note)

Vote: Es Mors

I dont believe you. First of all, Gorny stated that their was foul play in Wickeds death. how is that suicide? Dont try to force an issue on us and get our heads in different places when it was clearly foul play. Also, th odds of you doing what you said you did, slim to none.

You did have a good reason to reveal your role if it is really your role, but im playing the odds that you didnt do what you said you did

Also, Gorny and the rest of the gang, I think we consider asking for DonMarios removal from the game or are people pretty much against this?

Also, Gorny and the rest of the gang, I think we consider asking for DonMarios removal from the game or are people pretty much against this?

I had considered removing Donmario already, but don't want to imbalance or dead end the game because of that. He made one post asking to be in the game and never did post again, however he did log in early yesterday. So I'm going to impose a deadline on him. He has six hours from now to show up and start posting or he will be role blocked and modkilled.

I was trying to think through the same thing. I don't think he could lie about something so complicated as switching all these players around. All it takes is one person to call his bluff of the many targeted/targeters from the past two nights. So far no one has refuted his role. I think that with this new info at least one, and probably two mafia have been killed.

I say that Spinns has some explaining to do about how evasive he was the other day with his posts. Also, Donmario is still conspicuously absent from any of these proceedings, and I have a hunch as to why. I'm going to be PMing gorny shortly.

I had considered removing Donmario already, but don't want to imbalance or dead end the game because of that. He made one post asking to be in the game and never did post again, however he did log in early yesterday. So I'm going to impose a deadline on him. He has six hours from now to show up and start posting or he will be role blocked and modkilled.

good compromise. thanks.

I was trying to think through the same thing. I don't think he could lie about something so complicated as switching all these players around. All it takes is one person to call his bluff of the many targeted/targeters from the past two nights. So far no one has refuted his role. I think that with this new info at least one, and probably two mafia have been killed.

I say that Spinns has some explaining to do about how evasive he was the other day with his posts. Also, Donmario is still conspicuously absent from any of these proceedings, and I have a hunch as to why. I'm going to be PMing gorny shortly.

no one has refuted his role because he is claiming the dead! Dead men speak no truths.

Claiming to have had some connection with everyone who is dead is a big red flag in my book. people then can believe what he says with no one coming up to call BS. This is highly intricate though and we need to question if Es Mors is capable of pulling this big of a sheet over our eyes

there are 4 dead people, all of whom have been "switched" at some point. Tell me a doctor, cop, tracker, whatever, has not targeted any of these people and can offer some clue as to what happened?

You would have to have balls of steel to make such a ridiculous claim and lie about it. He posted his role pretty much at the start of the day, so that it gives everyone the entire day to talk about it and think about it. If he is lying, then he went about revealing the info poorly. Which wouldn't make sense if he made such an intricate lie in the first place.

I've got a bbq today so i wont be able to see till halfday for the senetor election. So

Senetor vote BoD Trader (why not, who else is in for it)

I'd like to also say that i've thought about the 3 deaths. 2 can be explained by the good old suicide bomb retaliation but the 3rd was was an incident asside to this. I think we've got a vigilante role OR a 1 shot serial killer role or something like that. I'm open to anyone else with a suggestion tho.

Also i believe Es Mors at this point. It would take an insane person to claim such a role (possibly village idiot i guess) but to role claim when there is no suspicion or "heat" on you would be a very silly move indeed.

Minor nitpick on voting,

votes should be:

vote: name

and not

vote name

@ Bad Ash: I see where you are coming from, I am baffled myself. The cold hard fact is that the four targets I have until now chosen to switch are all dead. I had a thought that maybe I have a "Psycho God" role or something like that without knowing it myself. I haven't found anything that fits on the wiki though... The first night, I chose two players who I thought are high profile enough, so at least one of them has a good chance to be targeted. The next night, I targeted Ankeli, because lets face it - after the first day he was the most likely target for someone in this game. I chose wickedswami because of his post defending Ankeli, hoping to get some information, as that post really stood out in my eyes.

I knew there was a good chance I would die soon when I revealed my role, so this isn't a shock. If you kill me, you'll know the truth, at least.

Now, I have to leave and won't be online for at least 8 hours, which means I have to cast my senator vote now. The only people I am sure are/were townies are Marahumm and me, of course. Asrrin stands out, because he is currently defending me and why would he do that if he was with the Trust? Also, if Ankeli was a member of the Trust, Spinns is probably innocent, as Ankeli voted to lynch him the previous day. However Spinns has announced that he won't be as active this day...

With all that in mind:

Senator Vote: Assrin

I've got a bbq today so i wont be able to see till halfday for the senetor election. So

Senetor vote BoD Trader (why not, who else is in for it)

not sure you can vote for yourself, ill look at it again

Unvote: Es Mors

ONE THING to consider is exactly what you said Es. That you somehow influence the nk's without knowing it.

your claim is a little too ridiculous to be fake, but you might have more power than you were let on to believe

just a small note, there is only one s in my name :)

That's an interesting note though, that Es Mors has a hidden role that influences NK's.

I wish I had more certainty that someone here is a townie. I'm leaning towards bad ash and BoD being townies, but that's just what they would want if they were mafia. DLoveswe has not posted enough for me to trust he is townie. Spinns is still a suspect for mafia in my book because of how evasive he was yesterday. I would only trust noodle to be townie if there was a way to prove Ankeli was mafia. I know for a fact I'm a townie, but no way to prove it.

Gorny, if you modkill donmario, can you at least let us know his role and or alignment. You've got to throw us a bone here, if we have 5 deaths and no known roles, it's going to be ugly.

Gorny, if you modkill donmario, can you at least let us know his role and or alignment. You've got to throw us a bone here, if we have 5 deaths and no known roles, it's going to be ugly.

I will reveal his role.

well then lets start taking names and making noise. a lot of us are not sure what to think and its difficult to get answers without making some noise.

Vote: DLoveswe

I previously was suspicious of Asrrin but have since rescinded based on some comments he made which I will quote and provide if prompted to.

Dlove has been around, but not enough. I think he is trying to contribute to the game without giving too much away so lets lynch him and see what happens.

remember if we lynch a pure townie, they can have a chance at coming back to participate regularly. I think this is a good gamble and lets see where it leads us.

who's with me?

Random recap of alive people and votes needed for lynchlock

[highlight]Alive

Noodle
Thundercat
Bad Ash
Dloveswe
Spinns
Bod Trader
Es Mors
Asrrin
DonMario (deadlined)

Number of votes needed for lynch lock: 6
[/highlight]

I'd rather see what Spinns is up to, but Dloveswe has been suspiciously quiet, and we need a lynch, even if it is a townie. Hopefully the pressure will get him to talk more :thumb:

Vote: Dloveswe

I'm still up in the air as to who to vote for senator, I'd obviously like to see myself get nominated, but I think Es Mors and Bad Ash are both decent choices considering that in my book, they have the highest chance of being townie. If BoD gets enough votes, I think I'd vote for him too, as he also is likely to be townie.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High