Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

Re: Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

Is everyone cool with me hosting and not initiating the game for about two weeks?

Fine by me, you can post a signup now so that you can start getting an idea of how many people you will have. I found the "How to mod and Mod FAQ" sections on the wiki to be useful.

I have an idea for a future theme of Mafia.

"In character"

The game moderator picks a theme (some movie or book or even a game or tv series or whatever) and then assigns everyone a main character along with a role.

For example if we did Star Wars, people would have normal mafia game roles and normal mafia roleclaims etc, but would each be assigned a main character from the movies to take on the personna thereof. If I assigned Noodle the role of Yoda, Noodle would have to go read up on Yoda on Wikipedia and on Wookipedia and then would post in Yoda's character...down to talking like him and adopting Yoda's mannersims. To take it further, a game role fitting Yoda would also be assigned, so Yoda would not have any sort of Anti Town role but could be a protector/other power role type. On an opposite notation, Palpatine might be a mafia godather or NK immune hitman.

Funny cowboy dance, Noodle would do.

Is everyone cool with me hosting and not initiating the game for about two weeks?

Isnt that a bit late?

On another note, is there any chance days could be 24 hours and nights either 24 or 12 ?

Isnt that a bit late?

On another note, is there any chance days could be 24 hours and nights either 24 or 12 ?

24/48 is usually standard.

Also with people being in different parts of the world, you need to give time for people to post and respond to.

I suggest two weeks from now because there might be some scheduling conflicts with vacations and such. If people would like me to start sooner I can do that as well.

I won't be part of the game in two weeks because of vacation. I would be game though.

perhaps when making a signup thread you can ask when people are available. A starting date could then be decided.

about the "in character" thingy gorny. I think it'll scare a lot of people away from joining in.

Noodle, I intended to read like mafia, I'm quite certain I could've turned most heads around on day 2 had I lived. Propably not yours, but you'd been gone soon after anyway, further improving my clause. ;)

I think the whole in-character can be a little too much. We can try it though.

Will be in Berlin 2 weeks from now but I will prob be in the next one after that.

Back from holidays and I'm sorry everyone for being a bit of a spoiler on this game.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High